Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk though, I still don't completely understand what HE believes goes on with Pro Athletes. I have watched his last 7 or 8 videos and yes, he attempts to make numerical connections, but he never speaks on how these things happen.

Are there dark forces controlling these games?

Are the PLAYERS throwing games?

If anyone can explain what PHYSICALLY happens during these contests, let me know

simulacra.jpg

Nihilism is the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.

Real talk though, I still don't completely understand what HE believes goes on with Pro Athletes. I have watched his last 7 or 8 videos and yes, he attempts to make numerical connections, but he never speaks on how these things happen.

Are there dark forces controlling these games?

Are the PLAYERS throwing games?

If anyone can explain what PHYSICALLY happens during these contests, let me know

He attempts to? Could you point me to a reach?

No one is going to come out and say what’s really going on. Especially nobody in the mix.

If no one is controlling these games or events, how the hell do these same numbers align over and over again?

I’m not asking to argue, I legit wanna know myself.

How the hell does this much “coincidence” occur? Serious question.

Also, the magnets in the official game balls, I don’t think is that much of a reach. It’s some footage out there that’ll have you scratching your head.

My question wasn't meant to belittle what he is doing at all. You are taking it the wrong way.

When I said attempts, I am simply saying just because HE found A connection doesn't mean that is/was THE numerical connection that was actually used to carry out a said task/act. (Hope you follow what I am saying there).

My focus wasn't even ON the #'s but the physical nature of HOW things go DOWN.

Also, the magnets in the official game balls, I don’t think is that much of a reach. It’s some footage out there that’ll have you scratching your head.
Please share

I wasn’t comin at u bruh...I’m chillin.

I get that your focus is on the physical nature on how it goes down...but to me, that is both hand and hand with the numbers.

I wasn’t comin at u bruh...I’m chillin.

I get that your focus is on the physical nature on how it goes down...but to me, that is both hand and hand with the numbers.
Explain please because I don't understand.

I come in peace and am ignorant so talk to me like I am stupid .

When you say the physical nature of things, you’re speaking of....?

Just wanna make sure we’re continuing on the same page.

When you say the physical nature of things, you’re speaking of....?

Just wanna make sure we’re continuing on the same page.
Aight.

For example, WHAT made/allowed Bradley Beal to go for 50+ in two games in a row?

Did others "let" him?
Did HE know he HAD to? (If he could do it on command, why not do it ALL the time?)
Were there dark forces controlling him to do so?

The numbers were in line for it to happen, but that means it HAS to / WILL happen?

Trash *** defense let him

this stuff is just synchronicity.

combined with forces that exists outside of our 5 sense realm that manifest things into this realm that end up mathematically syncing up because or reality is based on numbers. Everything can be broken down in numbers. Which is where the whole matrix concept comes from.

Aight.

For example, WHAT made/allowed Bradley Beal to go for 50+ in two games in a row?

Did others "let" him?
Did HE know he HAD to? (If he could do it on command, why not do it ALL the time?)
Were there dark forces controlling him to do so?

The numbers were in line for it to happen, but that means it HAS to / WILL happen?

So basically when I said the physical aspect of it and the numbers are both hand and hand, you can’t mention one without the other. That make sense?

The questions you asked though, I would like to know the answers to myself.

But for it all to go down the way that it goes down, I mean really, what are the odds?

The Beal games aren’t even the most mindblowing of this whole thing. It fits in, yeah, but look how big this shxt is. It’s spread throughout the entertainment industry and all that shxt connects.

How tf and who tf are the cats pullin these strings, puttin this together so in sync like this?

The shxt is lowkey impressive.

Numbers don't exist. Just a concept to explain visible and non visible reality.

Think about a math equation.

Both sides of the equal sign are the same. Just expressed differently. What happens on one side can be reflected on the other by an inverse operation. What you add on one side you subtract from the other.

WhY you multiply on one side you divide on the other.

Mathematics applied to physical and spiritual reality follows the same mathematics. As above so Below.

We just don't see the spiritual side clearly to make sens of the whole equation.

Numbers don't exist. Just a concept to explain visible and non visible reality.

exactly this. The visual representation of the “number” is what we use to try to comprehend what we’re seeing and experiencing.

It’s easy to forget that we can only view things through the scope of our own understanding as humans. It’s why people have sought out enlightenment through various means for as long as humans have been recording history.

I see the importance in numerology and math concepts but I also see that it’s what we’re using to try to understand something beyond our comprehension in our present state of being, if that makes sense.

1582968902235.jpeg

img-michele-lamy-1_123451285445-751x1000.jpg

her and her husband rick owens the fashion designer
are i the "circle" of people in the industry
who push that satanic agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom