Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much have you looked into this stuff? I don't necessarily agree with all the conclusions but I don't see how anyone can take an honest look at some of these numbers and dismiss it as synchronicity. That's kinda lazy
Like we were saying a few pages back, I think it is more comfortable than anything. We don't want to think, or even entertain, about the idea of us not being the ONES in control.

How much have you looked into this stuff? I don't necessarily agree with all the conclusions but I don't see how anyone can take an honest look at some of these numbers and dismiss it as synchronicity. That's kinda lazy
Haven’t looked and won’t. It’s a distraction and I’m taking the logical route on this stuff.

Just curious, what makes you consider the route you choose to be 'logical'?
Because the world is intertwined and probably to an extent certain events are predetermined or inevitable (life and death, Karma). It just seems like it’s easier to believe that things just add up because of the universe being run by math rather than puppeteers.

Because the world is intertwined and probably to an extent certain events are predetermined or inevitable (life and death, Karma). It just seems like it’s easier to believe that things just add up because of the universe being run by math rather than puppeteers.
Ok just asking. As long as you know that ignoring all evidence and reaching your own conclusion because it's easier isn't logical at all

Haven’t looked and won’t. It’s a distraction and I’m taking the logical route on this stuff.

this is where you have to be careful. logic means we’re applying our perception of reality to something that may or may not be out of our realm of understanding.

I actually do not think yalls ideas conflict. When you look at nature, science, and even spirituality it’s obvious some “numbers” have significance it’s just that the numbers are what we created to better understand what we observe.

My point is I do believe some people on YouTube and other places online are making connections where none exist. But I don’t believe that is always the case.

Johannes Kepler said “since geometry is co-eternal with the divine mind before the birth of things, god himself served as his own model in creating the world”. I might have butchered it a bit but that’s the basis. Numbers or at least what they represent have a place in spirituality and magick as well as in our natural logical world. I don’t think that is a coincidence.

this is where you have to be careful. logic means we’re applying our perception of reality to something that may or may not be out of our realm of understanding.

I actually do not think yalls ideas conflict. When you look at nature, science, and even spirituality it’s obvious some “numbers” have significance it’s just that the numbers are what we created to better understand what we observe.

My point is I do believe some people on YouTube and other places online are making connections where none exist. But I don’t believe that is always the case.

Johannes Kepler said “since geometry is co-eternal with the divine mind before the birth of things, god himself served as his own model in creating the world”. I might have butchered it a bit but that’s the basis. Numbers or at least what they represent have a place in spirituality and magick as well as in our natural logical world. I don’t think that is a coincidence.
Agreed with everything you said. I’m just not gonna sit here and say there’s a bunch of demon worshipping and the devil is rigging the nba like these fools on YouTube are claiming for views. Life doesn’t work that way. Kobe isn’t dead because of satanism, he’s dead because an idiot flew when visibility was terrible and it lined up with Kobe’s timeline naturally coming to an end. I’m a big believer in our timelines being labeled and numbered and life basically occurring the way it’s supposed to at the end point, it’s just our journey there that differs because of free will.

images

Agreed with everything you said. I’m just not gonna sit here and say there’s a bunch of demon worshipping and the devil is rigging the nba like these fools on YouTube are claiming for views. Life doesn’t work that way. Kobe isn’t dead because of satanism, he’s dead because an idiot flew when visibility was terrible and it lined up with Kobe’s timeline naturally coming to an end. I’m a big believer in our timelines being labeled and numbered and life basically occurring the way it’s supposed to at the end point, it’s just our journey there that differs because of free will.

what do you mean by life doesn't work that way?

unplug my bro.

I’ve been unplugged. I’m not a slave to some idiot on YouTube brainwashing people to think the nba is fixed and people are being killed by the Illuminati. You unplugged yourself and got plugged into the wrong socket without knowing it.

Anyone else in here a believer of manifest density? Or do u ever randomly get a sudden strong feeling that rattles u moments prior to something that would naturally trigger said emotion? Like it’s the exact opposite of a delayed reaction.

Why are you so accepting of ONE form of "string pulling" (predetermined death) but are so against string pulling that takes place ON Earth?

Why are you so accepting of ONE form of "string pulling" (predetermined death) but are so against string pulling that takes place ON Earth?

I’m not against it, I referenced magick and spiritualism for that reason. I believe some things can be influenced or strings may be pulled on earth through ritual or other processes, but not to the extent that man desires or believes.

I don’t believe in our current state we’re capable.

The thing is with the magnet/NBA ball thing... and I apologize if it's been discussed, but why wouldn't it work for every player, every shot, every play...? or only certain players have the ability to capitalize on that based on.......?

To keep it simple for me, I feel like were all "in line" for death. You can't skip the line so to speak and when it's time, that's all it is. Obviously, or maybe not, we all have an expiration date. Not sure how I feel about things being meant to be or predetermined, because of free will.

For me, it's all based on faith. I did 4 tours in Desert Storm and saw things that made me question my own beliefs on good/evil.

I really enjoy great reads and conversations and have read every post in this thread. Although I don't really feel that it has changed my belief on things, I'm always open to a thought provoking convo and I do believe that there possibly are people that do know more. Again, all my opinion and not trying to sell it to anybody.

Last edited:
I’m not against it, I referenced magick and spiritualism for that reason. I believe some things can be influenced or strings may be pulled on earth through ritual or other processes, but not to the extent that man desires or believes.

I don’t believe in our current state we’re capable.
All things can be manipulated through spirituality. We are indeed matter, energy, and energy can be shifted, redirected. This issue for Black people is that many worship, practice a spirituality that is not of benefit to us. The discussion here, illuminati, or other forms of belief those including christian, abrahamic beliefs, does speak to how if a certain people believe in something hard enough, that energy of belief can be used to create health, wealth, success, power of all sorts. People cheering for a team is indeed an example of this power in action. Prayer in a church is an example of this as well, not that of the Benny Hinn sort, but that of the Dr.King Civil rights movement example, movements empowered through confidence, belief.

Ain't gonna let nobody, turn me 'round, turn me 'round, turn me 'round....

If you believe in something hard enough? Your energy which is a part of the spirit, will draw that energy to you.

White people do think that they are superior, even while being inferior.

cubanbeee cubanbeee

For me, it's all based on faith. For me, I did 4 tours in Desert Storm and saw things that made me question my own beliefs on good/evil.

Examples?

cubanbeee cubanbeee

For me, it's all based on faith. For me, I did 4 tours in Desert Storm and saw things that made me question my own beliefs on good/evil.

Examples?
The worst things humans can do to one another, in my opinion.
I'm not a super religious person but at that point in my life, my beliefs were different than they are currently. But, it was war, and it is what it is. It gets to the point where its excessive and it's just pure evil, however.

My journey through the entertainment industry.............. | NikeTalk

almost 90% of US dollars have no physical existence – they are purely digital. But this isn’t just for the USA; world-wide, only 8% of currency exists as physical cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom