Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone read through The Lesser Key of Solomon? Gonna start it soon I think, need to do some home cleansing and preparation beforehand though.

I thought about it but never got to it. What kind of preparations and cleansing if I may ask?

clean and smudge the house and get some flowers, then basically just make sure there’s no bad energy lingering around.

then pretty much pick a nice day, have a sea salt bath and cook a big garlicky dinner and get to it.

My journey through the entertainment industry.............. | NikeTalk
very much remember that thread. only confirmed what I already knew. somewhere in there is my post about Dan Schnieder in Nickolodeon who has abused the child actors over the years. ariana grande, jamie lynn spears, amanda bynes etc etc. I'm waiting for the day that he gets ousted to the level of Weinstein and has to answer for his crimes. been telling people for years about him

most recently he has started to delete tweets as to cover his tracks before the great fall of his life

clean and smudge the house and get some flowers, then basically just make sure there’s no bad energy lingering around.

then pretty much pick a nice day, have a sea salt bath and cook a big garlicky dinner and get to it.
is there a difference between that and the "keys of solomon"

is there a difference between that and the "keys of solomon"

Key of Solomon is Clavicula Salomonis. It’s a magic handbook/spell book.

Lesser Key of Solomon is Clavicula Salomonis Regis. It’s a 5 book collection on demonology and conjuring.

Key of Solomon is Clavicula Salomonis. It’s a magic handbook/spell book.

Lesser Key of Solomon is Clavicula Salomonis Regis. It’s a 5 book collection on demonology and conjuring.
what book is that
that tells u how to make gold
i forgot what alchemy book or manuscript that is

i cant remember
its a book or manuscript
that explains how to create gold
My fault I read your post wrong. Lol. I have no clue what the book is called, but it sounds interesting. Here’s something crazy though. They say the Philippines originally was called the “Land of Ophir, Seba and Tarshish.” I guess land of Ophir was where Solomon’s gold came from. There’s a gang of evidence too.

Last edited:
what book is that
that tells u how to make gold
i forgot what alchemy book or manuscript that is

not sure, but I’m interested. that’s one of the bases of alchemy though so it could be a lot of books.

alchemy is also about extending or making life permanent which is interesting considering where science is currently.

reminds me of Clarke’s third law

Anything cool/interesting?
About the book? If so, not really. Everything is pretty much out there nowadays. With all the videos breaking everything down. Just throwing it out there for those who like to read. The Illuminati is interesting. They don’t go by the Illuminati nowadays. No one really knows what they go by now. They used to go by the perfectionablists

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.37.22%2BAM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.37.27%2BAM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.37.39%2BAM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.37.46%2BAM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.37.52%2BAM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.38.00%2BAM.png

These coincidences are too perfect. I'd feel like an idiot if I just accepted this without question. And both duos each combined for 69 points in their first game against each other? Really? REALLY? Cmon bruh. Don't be stupid

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.37.22%2BAM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.37.27%2BAM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.37.39%2BAM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.37.46%2BAM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.37.52%2BAM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-03-03%2Bat%2B8.38.00%2BAM.png

These coincidences are too perfect. I'd feel like an idiot if I just accepted this without question. And both duos each combined for 69 points in their first game against each other? Really? REALLY? Cmon bruh. Don't be stupid

I used the windows calculator to confirm this. Jordan/Kobe is 5666 days apart. Lebron/Zion is 5667 days apart. I mean how is this eeem possible? The real question is why? Where you find this Big Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom