Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're just stupid and think too hard into things. 2pac was 25 when he died.. 2+5=7. Damn.I'm woke. Smh.

Zion... He ain't that good. 1 trick pony for real. I have a much better shot than Zion lol

He could grow into the next dominate star but I seriously doubt it. We'll see how this ages.

Man, I want to try this but I ain't trying to invite "folks" into my space. :lol:

Mediumship Development Circle, 8-weeks 7:30-9:20pm: Spiritualist Medium Konstanza Morning Star offers this unique practice opportunity for those who want to develop their mediumship & psychic abilities. Silver Spring. www.mediumshamandc.com

Man, I want to try this but I ain't trying to invite "folks" into my space. :lol:

Mediumship Development Circle, 8-weeks 7:30-9:20pm: Spiritualist Medium Konstanza Morning Star offers this unique practice opportunity for those who want to develop their mediumship & psychic abilities. Silver Spring. www.mediumshamandc.com
Lol maybe just start with some books or something. I've had some psychic experiences in my life that made me wanna look into it.

If the universe is one; how difficult is it really to imagine your consciousness
tapping into something seemingly remote? Even something from what we call the future?

I think they were suffering from some kind of temporary psychosis induced by hypothermia

Interesting but how about the ones who had suffered internal injuries?

There was one that coroners said suffered and impact equivalent to be hit by a car with great force and that not even if they fell from 6 meters could he have suffered those injuries. They also found doses of radiation on their clothes and bodies.

Also why has the Russian government suppressed all evidence to this day?

Last edited:
A9B17EE8-B836-456D-8B9C-BD3EAF344C8D.png

combined with forces that exists outside of our 5 sense realm that manifest things into this realm that end up mathematically syncing up because or reality is based on numbers. Everything can be broken down in numbers. Which is where the whole matrix concept comes from.
To continue where he left off... the matrix is our realm of reality. All based on rules and laws bound by numbers. Simple measurements and calculations may have a vibration that allows for "supernatural" things to occur in a sense. It may seem supernatural but its quite natural according to the laws.

Our celestial roof is synchronized to some sort of clock as its movements can be tracked calculated and predicted. If our sun and moon act accordingly that must mean they are connected in some way. As certain celestial movement always coincide with the placement of the moon etc.

Now if we take it down to the macro level you'll see water, animal movement and natural disasters or occurrences happen at the same increment.

this must be a system of some sorts and a precise system in which there is a set time for everything , if this were not a system of control our lives would be chaotic and non linear....

appreciate the creator , its handy work is for all to see

What's really good with corina virus. New Rochelle NY has quarantined a 1 mile square radius and have national guards en route, for a virus that causes flu like symptons..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom