Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20200311-201434~2.png

This already not sitting right with my soul, then literally all within a half & hour Trump suspends travel to Europe, Tom Hanks announces he has it & The NBA suspends the season.

Add in the event 201 thing & then look at some of the people on the panel

1) Professor George F. Gao is the Director-General, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention;
2) Matthew Harrington is the global chief operating officer at Edelman, an industry-leading communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote, and protect their brands and reputations.
3) RADM Stephen C. Redd is the Deputy Director for Public Health Service and Implementation Science at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Dr. Redd currently oversees the Center for Preparedness and Response; the Center for Global Health; the Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support; and the Office of Minority Health and Health Equity.

So you mean to tell me a guy who has unlimited money, has done plenty of works documenting pandemics...... got some of the most important people in their fields to sit down about a "hypothetical" corona virus outbreak.... and a few months later the exact situation plays out?

if this goes how it's been going, i wouldn't be surprised if one of Americas older beloved sports stars to pass from Corona. to really drive home a message.

I believe he knew. I believe puffy knew about Kim porter. Zero explanation. Perfectly healthy found unresponsive at 40 years old. They really tried to say Kim porter was natural causes. Wild.

I was under the impression Kim had been messing with that nose candy for years and it caught up to her

I dont know how people can view the response and actions regarding this Corona 19 thing as reasonable. National Guards for quarantines and canceling an NBA season. I dont have the answers but Im not buying the ones I'm being given..

The dollar bill is the most blatant evidence of secret societies ruling the nation. The pi example is the most blatant evidence that gematria and numerology are significant. And people still refuse to wake up. Sometimes I sit back and wonder like man..they really have the nerve to make some of this **** THAT obvious? Some of it is so heavy handed and laid on so thick that it's undeniable with just a few minutes of research

I dont know how people can view the response and actions regarding this Corona 19 thing as reasonable. National Guards for quarantines and canceling an NBA season. I dont have the answers but Im not buying the ones I'm being given..

I don't want to undermine anyones health or the importance of it but this is a radicalized flu. Essentially where you had a 1 in 10 chance of getting it now its a 1 in 4. Of course no one wants the flu but the response to this is being exaggerated. Again big pharma will roll out this "new vaccine" as if the foundation of Covid-19 isn't a virus thats been around for some time that we've already had vaccines for. And even then you would rather your body build up an actual immunity as opposed to a vaccine that you have no idea what else it could contain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom