Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so you think those towers fell because of the planes bro?

Wow.

Tons of people think that. More do than don’t. The way it’s intended to be. It should be no surprise that anyone thinks that. To you it may seem unimaginable how someone could not see through certain things put right in front of their face and I’m right there with you but you’re not about to make them rethink their position without giving an entire PowerPoint with references and bullet points and even then you probably won’t sway them. At the end of the day you have knowledge of a truth on a certain level and it’s not conducive to discuss it with people who aren’t really trying to hear it. Let them be and continue to build with those who share that understanding with you so you can continue your own path of growth.
This is no shot at getback getback i respect anyone’s right to believe and have an opinion anything I just expect the same respect in return.
For the record I’m saying this cuz I see a lot of back and forth I’m not really reading into the details of what y’all are saying I’m just making a point about how to have a productive conversation.

No. Get to the bottom of it by any means.

But the government is too stupid to be able to quietly rig two 94 floor structures in the busiest section of one of the busiest cities in the world with dynamite, go undetected, and then keep their lips sealed for 20 years :lol:

These dudes can't even get their d*cks sucked without someone talking about it.

Not saying it's impossible, but I'm not buying it. That's giving them too much credit.

in terms of them actually setting up explosives in the building in 2001, that wouldn't be difficult at all.

In terms of them not being able to keep secret and not hold leaks.... Leaks, secrets, alternative reports etc etc been coming out for YEARS. At the end of the day the Government knows that nobody is going to really do anything & they somehow instill enough trust in people that that anything that opposes it is thrown off as a conspiracy, despite how illogical the "Truth" is.

Are we forgetting that Jefrey Epstein was a billionaire with an ENTIRE PEDO ISLAND, links to all of the top politicians, open photos, relationships and flight logs of these people. One of the biggest stories in the world, he's in MDC which houses some of the worst criminals in America and is extremely high security.

they then went on to tell us that he committed suicide..... and the guard that was supposed to be watching him fell asleep....... and they also have no camera footage. there was interest for like a week and then the news COMPLETELY stopped and Americans demanded no answer & acted like it never happened.

That was a story that the Writers of Power wouldn't even greenlight, and yet there's been no real movement to find out what happened or to get his affiliates. These dudes are barely hiding anything these days they know the general public is either too dumb to notice or too docile to really care.

Tons of people think that. More do than don’t. The way it’s intended to be. It should be no surprise that anyone thinks that.

I only asked him that because of this very thread we're all in.

I wouldn't have asked that to anyone outside of it, cause I kinda have a gauge on the average mind outside.

I thought for the most part, the ones in this thread could at the very least, see through that bs airplane story.

I'll let it be though. Solid post.

Tons of people think that. More do than don’t. The way it’s intended to be. It should be no surprise that anyone thinks that. To you it may seem unimaginable how someone could not see through certain things put right in front of their face and I’m right there with you but you’re not about to make them rethink their position without giving an entire PowerPoint with references and bullet points and even then you probably won’t sway them. At the end of the day you have knowledge of a truth on a certain level and it’s not conducive to discuss it with people who aren’t really trying to hear it. Let them be and continue to build with those who share that understanding with you so you can continue your own path of growth.
This is no shot at getback getback i respect anyone’s right to believe and have an opinion anything I just expect the same respect in return.
For the record I’m saying this cuz I see a lot of back and forth I’m not really reading into the details of what y’all are saying I’m just making a point about how to have a productive conversation.

Agreed. I'm not a structural engineer, so I all I have to go on is the varying expert opinions. There's a lot of ambiguity surrounding that day.

The US government is scandalous and is capable of doing some real deviant sh*t to advance themselves, I just don't think they're smart enough to pull off something that elaborate without being detected in some shape or form.

If you want to have a mature discussion, it can be had. Coming through with "you believe this, wow" isn't the way to do it. You probably know that though.

Basically. I’ve come off like that many times in person and online and it’s never ended well :lol:
Regardless if I was 100% right nobody’s gonna respond well to the “you stupid for not knowing this” approach.

Agreed. I'm not a structural engineer, so I all I have to go on is the varying expert opinions. There's a lot of ambiguity surrounding that day.

The US government is scandalous and is capable of doing some real deviant sh*t to advance themselves, I just don't think they're smart enough to pull off something that elaborate without being detected in some shape or form.

I really can’t have this conversation man:lol:

I will say this, I think that it’s a bit naive to say that the US government isn’t smart enough to do ANYTHING. But Im coming from a place of extensive research on this type of thing and I won’t make any assumptions on what you do or don’t know.

I just don't think they're smart enough to pull off something that elaborate without being detected in some shape or form.
I am struggling with the, "They aren't smart enough" part of your answer.

I think they know a VAST majority of us don't even KNOW that we "don't know" so I don't even think they are worried about hiding it from us.

They know it sounds so wild/crazy that the typical American will be dismissive about the majority of conspiracy claims that are presented to them.

You are underestimating those boys man.

I really can’t have this conversation man:lol:

I will say this, I think that it’s a bit naive to say that the US government isn’t smart enough to do ANYTHING. But Im coming from a place of extensive research on this type of thing and I won’t make any assumptions on what you do or don’t know.

No no. Not anything. I know they do dirt daily. Just this. It's almost like it would be the perfect crime.

And I'm not even saying it's impossible. If news broke today that confirmed the towers were taken down via a controlled demo, I'd believe it. I'm just more inclined to one side.

Not comin at you, but you're saying the news would have to say it? That it was a controlled demo, for you to believe it?

It's almost like it would be the perfect crime.
Who is going to check THEM though?

The same way the Catholic CHurch has been molesting kids from the beginning of their existence and getting away with it, if it comes out that 9/11 was an inside job, what will anyone do?

They know they are invincible man.

Not comin at you, but you're saying the news would have to say it? That it was a controlled demo, for you to believe it?
The same news that is TOLD what to say by the same RUling Elite that is in question?

This is why calling stuff, "conspiracy" is so dismissive.

We want proof from reputable sources, but those same sources are being controlled by those in question.

Lettuce pretend the news reported it, I STILL think most people will dismiss it and would probably say something about, "Trump made them say it" or something that makes them comfortable with NOT believing IT.

I think most people acknowledge the govt conspired to benefit from 9/11 after it happened, but I think they have a hard time believing that the govt actually caused 9/11 to happen. I believ they set it all up, but not a lot people are open to going that far.

Now with the coronavirus, I actually do have a hard time believing it was created by a secret group or govt. I just don't really see the motivation. Most of the theories I've heard seem more like plots to take advantage of the situation and not actually causing the virus itself to be spread.

I think most people acknowledge the govt conspired to benefit from 9/11 after it happened, but I think they have a hard time believing that the govt actually caused 9/11 to happen. I believ they set it all up, but not a lot people are open to going that far.

Now with the coronavirus, I actually do have a hard time believing it was created by a secret group or govt. I just don't really see the motivation. Most of the theories I've heard seem more like plots to take advantage of the situation and not actually causing the virus itself to be spread.
Most Americans can't name the 50 states my guy. Stop.

I think most people would agree with a statement like 'Jews run the world'. But then it would just stop there and that would be the extent of their interest in the subject

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom