Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Post.
I originally posted this here about 10 years ago and it turned out to be a good discussion.

I printed it outand re-read it again. Slowly. I am really getting a lot from it this time around since my brain/soul is in a different place these days.

I suggest using a highlighter and taking notes while reading as there are many things you can go back to analyze.

Excellent read.

54C1A0BF-C4F5-4EEE-AD4B-5D8BF700E01F.gif
Wassup?

what a time it has to be for scientist..whoever finds the correct vaccine for this will without a doubt have heaven on earth
lol thats not how science works b. sorry.

the scientist that discovers the correct formula....we'll probably never even know his name. His country will either ghost him or bury him, and take all the credit.

Country gets the love, not the scientist these days.
Or...that Scientist flys here to America, begins his Biotech Startup and becomes a Billionaire by selling his Co to Pfizer :lol:

I originally posted this here about 10 years ago and it turned out to be a good discussion.

I printed it outand re-read it again. Slowly. I am really getting a lot from it this time around since my brain/soul is in a different place these days.

I suggest using a highlighter and taking notes while reading as there are many things you can go back to analyze.

Excellent read.

Wassup?

i remember that thanks for reposting

Excellent read.

Wassup?
i had a bit of self reflection while reading that
prolly one of ur best posts
ive ever seen
top 10 nt post ever for sure

Well considering you just learned how to read in 2017, that isn't much of a compliment.
i get u trying to take a dig at me
i get it
its cool
if thats the route u choose to take
im all for free will
life is all about choices
but myself
i would like to wish u a great day
i hope u and ur fam stay safe
and wish nothing but positive vibes ur way
stay blessed

i get u trying to take a dig at me
i get it
its cool
if thats the route u choose to take
im all for free will
life is all about choices
but myself
i would like to wish u a great day
i hope u and ur fam stay safe
and wish nothing but positive vibes ur way
stay blessed

Thanks for passing the test. See you in the 4th Density Positive

good link. I'll read it when I can get settled at home. skimming it reminds me of The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider. Prolly posted it a decade back like you DC. almost similar to Hidden Hand. these posts were back in '05 while Hidden's was '08.

half Description of elite family insider:
A person by the moniker of Insider claimed he was from a ruling bloodline and gave the people a chance to ask everything they wanted and Insider would answer. At first it looks like another internet hoax, some lightweight questions were followed by lightweight answers, but then things started changing drastically. Anyone who understands dialectics knows that the answers Insider gave were designed to force/provoke others to ask questions which went to the core of the matter.

good link. I'll read it when I can get settled at home. skimming it reminds me of The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider. Prolly posted it a decade back like you DC. almost similar to Hidden Hand. these posts were back in '05 while Hidden's was '08.

half Description of elite family insider:
A person by the moniker of Insider claimed he was from a ruling bloodline and gave the people a chance to ask everything they wanted and Insider would answer. At first it looks like another internet hoax, some lightweight questions were followed by lightweight answers, but then things started changing drastically. Anyone who understands dialectics knows that the answers Insider gave were designed to force/provoke others to ask questions which went to the core of the matter.

its stuff like this
the TRUTH wants to get out
to spread
the real truth cant be hidden
but we as in each individual
have to take their time out and recognize and see it
we tend to overlook the truths that are in our face daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom