Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are some of the barriers to this unification?

organized and for profit religion, distrust of science, for profit science, nonbelief in the non physical, atheism, capitalism... there are a lot of barriers. Much of it comes down to control which is exacerbated by profit. More money, more control.

There was a site I used to reference when I posted in here more called deoxy. It was taken down and came back as reoxy but that’s gone now too

someone operates a mirror of the site now

May load slow due to hosting status

Dug around

Found this

1B704936-10AC-4CEC-9F15-38A770C6C126.jpeg

This is his FB apparently

I do not have FB so I can not confirm what is on his page

Oh please, mammoths have been extinct for thousands of years. There's absolutely no way they're still have been around up until recently, and by recently I mean centuries prior to us being born.

why is that?

Because it’s process of life man. Things come and go. We don’t see homoeretus walking around anymore, and it isn’t hard to believe that they’re extinct.

one would only need to google “animals thought to be extinct” for examples of animals that stuck around when we thought they were gone. Coelacanth being the most well known example.

I’m not saying I think mammoths are still out there but them being in some remote jungle or mountainous area isn’t far fetched to me

one would only need to google “animals thought to be extinct” for examples of animals that stuck around when we thought they were gone. Coelacanth being the most well known example.

I’m not saying I think mammoths are still out there but them being in some remote jungle or mountainous area isn’t far fetched to me
I mean they are in jungle now, they just lost there coats due to evolution. If Russians knew about mammoths the world know and Vladimir would be riding one.

Dug around

Found this

1B704936-10AC-4CEC-9F15-38A770C6C126.jpeg

This is his FB apparently

I do not have FB so I can not confirm what is on his page

why is that?

Welp, h5n1 aka bird flu just discovered in Philippines this am.....

yup I posted that in the corona thread

earth is trying its damnedest to get us outta here

But also just saw this

gonna be reading more into it in the coming days but will be very busy at work so I wanted to post that and see if anybody else wants to look deeper into it

not sure if it’s been touched on in here

check out both threads, there are more screenshots and links that I’m about to start diving into

Man I actually found that post on FB, the originator of it, and I got sidetracked today and forgot to link, send it.......now it's deleted again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom