Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, c'mon those buildings were brought down.... Anyone who believes that a steel building fell due to fires are a special kind of stupid .

Ain't you military or ex-military? Imagine actually serving for this country, period. Nevermind the fact that you're convinced it attacked...itself. Yikes.

Speaking of "special kind of stupid."

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Ain't you military or ex-military? Imagine actually serving for this country, period. Nevermind the fact that you're convinced it attacked...itself. Yikes.

giphy.gif
What's so "stupid" about believing USA would "attack itself"?

USA has no intention of Fighting DRUGS but it declared a WAR ON DRUGS Decades ago, and has been fighting it ever since, and "losing" it on purpose.

Of course it would attack itself.

giphy.gif
Just about every conspiracy theory I've come across in here is dumb, but you truly think those planes that flew into damn the top of the skyscrapers caused them to collapse from the bottom? C'mon man.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
D deleted

Not a conspiracy theory but keeping with the ancient animal theme -
you guys know about the extinct American Lion, right? Not a saber toothed cat/tiger.

It was bigger than the lions of today and roamed America from Alaska down to
Mexico. It is theorized that human hunting contributed to their extinction
about 10,000-12,000 years ago.

PantheraLeoAtrox1.jpg

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
D deleted

Not a conspiracy theory but keeping with the ancient animal theme -
you guys know about the extinct American Lion, right? Not a saber toothed cat/tiger.

It was bigger than the lions of today and roamed America from Alaska down to
Mexico. It is theorized that human hunting contributed to their extinction
about 10,000-12,000 years ago.

PantheraLeoAtrox1.jpg

Very fascinating animals...there were also cheetahs in North America around their time

I have a great deal of interest in these extinct Pleistocene animals as well as animal extinction in general

its a tedx talk and 3 years old so take with salt. there is so much more videos on the mammoth being clone/resurrected. on YT this was like the 10th video down the list, i clicked on this one because i remembered it and its short enough to digest. I believe its digressing if we bring back mammoths when our climate is completely different then it was when they roamed free. bring an animal back when the planets average temp has increased across the board of all geography

if you trust whoever JRE has on his shows here's another example

giphy.gif
Do you know how ignorant you look typing that statement ??? My God, accountability is non existent...

Do you know how many troops know what we did after the fact???? Where were you on 9/11? Where were you 30 days after 9/11? Where were you 180 days after 9/11? Probably saving up to buy a pair of af1s and trading Pokemon cards,foh....

Do you know how many troops know what we did after the fact???? Where were you on 9/11? Where were you 30 days after 9/11? Where were you 180 days after 9/11? Probably saving up to buy a pair of af1s and trading Pokemon cards,foh....

I know damn well I wasn't traveling abroad and risking my life to "defend" a country that manufactured it's own problems :lol::sick:

Just about every conspiracy theory I've come across in here is dumb, but you truly think those planes that flew into damn the top of the skyscrapers caused them to collapse from the bottom? C'mon man.

No idea. I'm not an engineer. Wouldn't be surprised either way. I'm not saying you're right or I'm right. I don't know. I've said this a half dozen times.

Aside from that though, this doesn't look like the "bottom" to me :lol:

6b9e91c402c8ecac84c3e48432ce1bad.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom