Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Aaaaaaaand, we're supposed to think that Mariah wasn't also abused in the same way? Maybe the difference is Mariah actually embraced it and "made a deal".... famous and wealthy... a household name.“

first comment on the article

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 2.46.11 PM.png

This is ******** I’m not saying the virus ain’t real but it’s man made and this is all about Marshall law and population reduction.

I got up to part 4; that episode has a lot of info

Yea I went ahead and knocked it off lastnight. Put ZeroZeroZero on pause as that Cabal Doc was way more interesting.
Crazy because that thing really goes hand and hand with that post I dropped in here on Monday(the one we ended up finding on FB)
I'm not going to lie, I was worried about being tracked and all of these certain Names and Keywords that I have been Googling, alerting certain Groups to my goings on.....

I had to chill and hit the sack.
Went to sleep Paranoid like a motherfcker after some of the Names and **** that I googled lastnight.

I'm not going to lie, I was worried about being tracked and all of these certain Names and Keywords that I have been Googling, alerting certain Groups to my goings on.....

Went to sleep Paranoid like a motherfcker after some of the Names and **** that I googled lastnight.
:rofl:

I feel you Man, that is why I don't look at that stuff after nightfall.

Yea I went ahead and knocked it off lastnight. Put ZeroZeroZero on pause as that Cabal Doc was way more interesting.
Crazy because that thing really goes hand and hand with that post I dropped in here on Monday(the one we ended up finding on FB)

with the stuff DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and MetalMario MetalMario posted
it got me feeling weird and paranoid
like i know something im not
i kept waking up in the middle of the night
looking at my room door
even experienced sleep paralysis last night

The pro Trump slant in those cabal vids make it hard to take seriously. And there's fake quotes sprinkled in there. Some interesting info besides that

I remember reading about the dangers of 5g years ago. Haven't finished the whole thing yet but some really good info here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom