Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
^your experience yesterday sounds similiar to a weak shroom trip or low dose of mescaline....

i really can't believe you'd think of attempting a full blown Ayahuasca on a 'school night,' almost disrespectful
i mean, that's like 10 times crazier than say (hypothetically) taking 4 hits of acid on halloween night then going to high school the next day

but please, don't let me hinder you - proceed as one naturally would - and then tell us about it (i almost feel like if you don't puke a lot, then you did something incorrectly during preparation)

Yeah it was a pretty terrible decision :lol:

Stomach still feels kinda weird and I'm just now finally starting to feel normal again. The bark is suppose to be coming today, so I'm just going to break it down and prepare everything for tomorrow.

Still hoping I don't puke though. I was so close to vomiting just drinking the Rue, and a couple times after. Was hunched over my trash can this morning for about 5-10 minutes.

Hey_

thoughts on this film

I absolutely love this film.

I've read a couple of theories that hypothesize that Corso himself was the Devil who had a case of amnesia. The ending I didn't find vague at all, he entered the proper location to summon the Devil, as opposed to Frank Langella...

Julius F. Wrek

Yo where do you guys buy this dmt stuff from? Please tell Me.

Look up recipes and the materials can be obtained from eBay. I know people wanna try this stuff but for those who are inexperienced with psychedelics id highly recommend mushrooms or lsd to work your away up to this. Not even trying to come off as an elitist, but this will change your life forever. Furthermore, it takes a certain mindset to get what you need from these divine plants. You don't wanna it to be a roller coaster where shortly after you're forgetting some of the sacred knowledge you've been blessed with.

Look up recipes and the materials can be obtained from eBay. I know people wanna try this stuff but for those who are inexperienced with psychedelics id highly recommend mushrooms or lsd to work your away up to this. Not even trying to come off as an elitist, but this will change your life forever. Furthermore, it takes a certain mindset to get what you need from these divine plants. You don't wanna it to be a roller coaster where shortly after you're forgetting some of the sacred knowledge you've been blessed with.

I'm just would wanna try dmt but I'm afraid to try and buy it online cause I dont want to get scammed. I was wondering if any nters tried and could pm me where they got so I know I'm getting the real stuff.

I'm just would wanna try dmt but I'm afraid to try and buy it online cause I dont want to get scammed. I was wondering if any nters tried and could pm me where they got so I know I'm getting the real stuff.
was thinkin the same thing
also im not a smoker i just occasionally though so im not sure how i would be affected.
also i read if u eat certain things before or after drinking it u can die
like normal things like aged cheese and such

^^^^ you don't it buy it out right. It's more or less common place products you can get. The actual mixture is the difficult portion. One of the members on the board helped me out, if anyone is interest I can shoot the pm me.

Seems like this would be pretty easy to argue against. A major flaw in the argument is that it's possible (and very common, actually) to know what you are looking for but not know how to look for it, in which case research is definitely necessary. I guess it's also possible to research randomly until something of interest is found. Either way, it's a pretty unconvincing paradox imo.

To OP, here's some stuff you might find mind blowing:

-if you could rotate your right hand in an imaginary fourth dimension you would obtain another left hand

-in a special case of an infinite series, depending on what order you add things in you get different answers, and furthermore you can get any answer you want (in finite cases, this is analogous to saying 1+2 =3 but at the same time 1+2=7 (or any other number you want))

-if evolution is a theory, then we can't be sure it's true.
laugh.gif

-what is the probability of correctly answering this question if you pick a choice at random:

a) 25%

b) 60%

c) 25%

d)50%

My brain...it's 50...so it's 25...which makes it 50....

For everyone that pm'ed me all credit goes to jay Patt
Between studying for test and GTA I haven't really been checking the thread.

If you're good at chemistry.. Head over to the DMT-Nexus and check out extraction teks.

If you'd rather buy it.. Read up on the deep web, see if it interest you and you're willing to go a little bit further, and PM me. I can point you in the right direction from there.

Last edited:
Hey_
I absolutely love this film.

I've read a couple of theories that hypothesize that Corso himself was the Devil who had a case of amnesia. The ending I didn't find vague at all, he entered the proper location to summon the Devil, as opposed to Frank Langella...

Julius F. Wrek

I agree. I also thought the movie described the boogie man mentality we all have about the illuminati

I tried DMT a couple weeks ago. I took too much so i came back with a blank in my memory but i did see the flower of life plastered all over the trees. They had a purple glow to them. The trees made me feel like they were reaching out to hug me. Beautiful moment.

I tried DMT a couple weeks ago. I took too much so i came back with a blank in my memory but i did see the flower of life plastered all over the trees. They had a purple glow to them. The trees made me feel like they were reaching out to hug me. Beautiful moment.

I did Salvia 20x extract. 20x is the recommendation for more of the "spiritual journey."

Last edited:

So I talked about John Lear on how he talked about his experience with the moon and all other stuff; him describing his stories in some kind of "crazy terminologies" such as how the moon is big satellite that catches people's souls when they die. With that said, I've been reading this book and it's some what has some "crazy terminologies" and in way some of the stuff kind of makes sense although I don't fully comprehend the explanation. I posted the screen shot above, feel free to read it and maybe decipher it. haha

I got my own thoughts about it but it's kind of hard to put into words right now.

Last edited:
^i expressed some general feelings i have for lear on the last page; yet as crazy as he comes off, he can certainly hold my attention, which is unique in a way therefore i can never discredit everything he says - lost looking for answers like the rest of us

Adam's Calendar - Super Ancient South African Stone Sight Similar in Appearance to Stonehedge

^there's that crazy pyramid again...ubiquitous importance to most all ancient cultures

http://www.afribeat.com/naturalmystic/stones/adamscalendar/adamscalendarimagelibrary.htm

^yes, the story is being sold, but aren't they all?

This dude on coast to coast talking about twins sounds like hes 500 pounds and just making stuff up as he goes :lol:

man george sounded frustrated. the topic on twins is very interesting. I wish they would have expanded into ordinary siblings as well because i know a few people who arent twins who swear they feel things that their brother or sister are feeling or going through.

Seller "shipped" my stuff on Monday.. But according to the post office he hasn't even dropped the package off yet
mean.gif

Now the new delivery date is between Sep 23-30.. Most likely either the 27th or 30th. Kind of pissed. Was dead set on doing it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom