Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Not me... I feel bad every time I hear people putting him in a Jordan status lol

im working on my dayjob. i have same problems like ordinary ppl (gas prices, bills etc.)

and i still have 0 rings.

but my moms aint sleeping with my co worker, my wife aint sleeping with other dudes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so i feel sorry for you lebron.

im working on my dayjob. i have same problems like ordinary ppl (gas prices, bills etc.)

and i still have 0 rings.

but my moms aint sleeping with my co worker, my wife aint sleeping with other dudes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so i feel sorry for you lebron.

I can't say I hate him, but like GUNNA said in a different thread, LeBron makes it damn hard to stay cool with him.

I hate when people say "All he did was move." No... no, that's definitely not all he did. There's so much more to the animosity than that. Tons of all stars move in their prime; they're not hated on. No, the move is not all he did. He's a douche.

And his postgame speech was more evidence towards that. No, he didn't say anything profane or sacriligious, but he dumped all over middle class sports fans by pointing out how mundane and frustrating their life is compared to his. You just... you don't say that, man.

Nah, I don't feel bad for him at all.

But I'm an old school, 'lay in your bed' type dude.

He's rich, and he'll get championships, because he'll keep himself on a stacked roster until he starts his own ring collection. No reason to feel bad for him.

I can't say I hate him, but like GUNNA said in a different thread, LeBron makes it damn hard to stay cool with him.

I hate when people say "All he did was move." No... no, that's definitely not all he did. There's so much more to the animosity than that. Tons of all stars move in their prime; they're not hated on. No, the move is not all he did. He's a douche.

And his postgame speech was more evidence towards that. No, he didn't say anything profane or sacriligious, but he dumped all over middle class sports fans by pointing out how mundane and frustrating their life is compared to his. You just... you don't say that, man.

Nah, I don't feel bad for him at all.

But I'm an old school, 'lay in your bed' type dude.

He's rich, and he'll get championships, because he'll keep himself on a stacked roster until he starts his own ring collection. No reason to feel bad for him.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

It's one thing to hate, but to be so off wack w/ statements is straight foolishness. Some people need to find better things need to do, than hate on BB player, sup NYK and CLE fans.
some ppl need to find better things to do than defend his ***. sup cosmiccannon

It's one thing to hate, but to be so off wack w/ statements is straight foolishness. Some people need to find better things need to do, than hate on BB player, sup NYK and CLE fans.

Yes...

He has a damn big ego, and still doesn't know how to handle it well enough, but he never committed any crime. But the hate he's getting is unprecedented, I understand the hate over the "Decision" and how it went together but it's been a year already..and besides, he left Cleveland for good reasons (he wanted to join a winning team- I don't see it any different as a highly talented engineer wanting to switch companies and go to a company where he feels they will be successful)..the way he did it was downright terrible, but it's been a year already so it's time to move on
laugh.gif

He's not the only athlete that has nasty things said about him, but the amount of hate he gets is on another level. From the Delonte rumor to the Rashard Lewis rumor, and then all those other things, he deserved to say what he said at the press conference.

And not only that, but the hate LeBron's getting from all this is taking away from the people who should be getting all the credit in the world right now...the Mavs and Dirk.

I'm not a LeBron fan either. I hate both him and Kobe equally as much.
laugh.gif

I interpreted his postgame speech as saying "I don't worry about what the haters I have need to say, they're just going to hate no matter what I do, so I have no reason to worry about them." He could have worded it better (just like everything he says
laugh.gif
), no doubt about it. But I can't believe some people interpreted it as him saying "I'm rich, you're poor", you can't possibly think that given the context of his quote.

Yes...

He has a damn big ego, and still doesn't know how to handle it well enough, but he never committed any crime. But the hate he's getting is unprecedented, I understand the hate over the "Decision" and how it went together but it's been a year already..and besides, he left Cleveland for good reasons (he wanted to join a winning team- I don't see it any different as a highly talented engineer wanting to switch companies and go to a company where he feels they will be successful)..the way he did it was downright terrible, but it's been a year already so it's time to move on
laugh.gif

He's not the only athlete that has nasty things said about him, but the amount of hate he gets is on another level. From the Delonte rumor to the Rashard Lewis rumor, and then all those other things, he deserved to say what he said at the press conference.

And not only that, but the hate LeBron's getting from all this is taking away from the people who should be getting all the credit in the world right now...the Mavs and Dirk.

I'm not a LeBron fan either. I hate both him and Kobe equally as much.
laugh.gif

I interpreted his postgame speech as saying "I don't worry about what the haters I have need to say, they're just going to hate no matter what I do, so I have no reason to worry about them." He could have worded it better (just like everything he says
laugh.gif
), no doubt about it. But I can't believe some people interpreted it as him saying "I'm rich, you're poor", you can't possibly think that given the context of his quote.

Lots of fallacies in this thread.

1. Kobe being better than Bron, NO.

2. Bron being able to team up w/ Melo and Stat, if Bron is there, NYK would have no cap space for Melo

3. He took the shortcut by playing w/ 2 superstars,Bosh is not a superstar. Also, who in the right mind would stay in CLE? Miami was the best choice, as well the most logical one, deal w/ it.

You're delusional. Kobe is CLEARLY a better player than LEBRON. Both Mentally and skillwise combined !

Kobe never disappear in the final for 6 straight games and would never say outrageous things and then fail to back it up.

Kobe never mock an opponent

Kobe Was and Is still better than Lebron

2. Bron being able to team up w/ Melo and Stat, if Bron is there, NYK would have no cap space for Melo

3. He took the shortcut by playing w/ 2 superstars,Bosh is not a superstar. Also, who in the right mind would stay in CLE? Miami was the best choice, as well the most logical one, deal w/ it.

You're delusional. Kobe is CLEARLY a better player than LEBRON. Both Mentally and skillwise combined !

Kobe never disappear in the final for 6 straight games and would never say outrageous things and then fail to back it up.

Originally Posted by slipcid

And don't forget to mention Cosmic Cannon and Air fresh made an !%! out of themselves in the Final thread with all their ignorant posts
roll.gif

WE
ARE
TAKING
THE
CHIPS

WE ALREADY WON BEFORE IT STARTED

roll.gif
Clowns

Originally Posted by slipcid

And don't forget to mention Cosmic Cannon and Air fresh made an !%! out of themselves in the Final thread with all their ignorant posts
roll.gif

WE
ARE
TAKING
THE
CHIPS

WE ALREADY WON BEFORE IT STARTED

roll.gif
Clowns

Originally Posted by KenJi714

kobe past his prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebrwan prime

Originally Posted by KenJi714

kobe past his prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebrwan prime

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Gloria. Maybe.

If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing:  team up with some winners in Miami Florida, as opposed to play with scrubs in Cleveland Ohio.
Personally, I'd have repped home. It's who I am. That's what I do lyrically. So nah, I can't condone His Royal Quitness. pulling a $!+$* move and leaving a whole state in awe like that. It was selfish and he failed. And when he failed, rather than take PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY for once in his privileged basketball life, this time it was God's fault he didn't win according to his tweets.
laugh.gif
. What a vag. I love it
pimp.gif

Where do I start. Repping home as an individual artist vs. repping home in a team sport that he didn't feel he could win a ring with. How can you even make such an unrelated comparison?

Selfish? Oh yea because he wants to win a ring makes him selfish? What type of argument is that dude?

So the b*tch move is leaving? Why? Who makes those rules? I could see if you said HOW he left, yes, tasteless. But leaving makes him a b*tch? Really?

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Gloria. Maybe.

If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing:  team up with some winners in Miami Florida, as opposed to play with scrubs in Cleveland Ohio.
Personally, I'd have repped home. It's who I am. That's what I do lyrically. So nah, I can't condone His Royal Quitness. pulling a $!+$* move and leaving a whole state in awe like that. It was selfish and he failed. And when he failed, rather than take PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY for once in his privileged basketball life, this time it was God's fault he didn't win according to his tweets.
laugh.gif
. What a vag. I love it
pimp.gif

Where do I start. Repping home as an individual artist vs. repping home in a team sport that he didn't feel he could win a ring with. How can you even make such an unrelated comparison?

Selfish? Oh yea because he wants to win a ring makes him selfish? What type of argument is that dude?

So the b*tch move is leaving? Why? Who makes those rules? I could see if you said HOW he left, yes, tasteless. But leaving makes him a b*tch? Really?

At first I did but after this series and last nights comments, I cant defend the guy anymore. He made his bed...What I am tired of is all the bandwagon hating from people who arent even from Cleveland, dont watch the NBA, ect...Its annoying now
tired.gif

At first I did but after this series and last nights comments, I cant defend the guy anymore. He made his bed...What I am tired of is all the bandwagon hating from people who arent even from Cleveland, dont watch the NBA, ect...Its annoying now
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom