Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Nope not one tiny little bit. None, zip, zilch, nada, hell no, not today, not tomorrow , not ever.

I don't feel bad for him at the very least, however I never understood the concept of "hate" for a person you don't personally know. If you put things in perspective, it's really silly.

I mean, I can see hate for public offenders because they actually affect the fabric of society, but LeBron's cockiness or inability to deliver in the clutch isn't exactly a crime against humanity.

I don't feel bad for him at the very least, however I never understood the concept of "hate" for a person you don't personally know. If you put things in perspective, it's really silly.

I mean, I can see hate for public offenders because they actually affect the fabric of society, but LeBron's cockiness or inability to deliver in the clutch isn't exactly a crime against humanity.

I'm from Cleveland. I really can't fathom the hate from all over, it is a bit mind boggling.

I entirely dislike him for making false promises, acting like he really cared for the city and wouldn't leave, and eventually taking a dump on us in front of a national audience. I can understand wanting to play for another team, but at least have some class and tell your team that you won't be staying with them. As much as people say the Cavs didn't give LeBron the right assets to win, they completely changed the franchise around LeBron. He was the factor of course, that led them to revamp the franchise. They didn't treat him badly at all. Sure, they made poor acquisitions and made some wrong moves in bringing people in to play with him.

I think LeBron is very conflicted. When he was in Cleveland, he was completely in control. The expectations were there, but he surpassed expectations and did it on his own terms. He was able to play a ton of iso and basically always have the ball in his hands and in control.
The way he is playing now, is unlike his years spent in Cleveland. He does have a hard time playing without the ball, and he's still not used to playing fundamentally sound basketball. He relies on his athleticism.

Even in terms of his image, he never wanted to be the villain. He's the fun-loving guy taking fake pictures on the sidelines and having a good time.
All the criticism he is facing is definitely warranted, but it is completely messing with him. He doesn't want to be the villain. He doesn't even know how to respond to it.

I can't say that I feel bad for LeBron, because he has brought a lot of this on himself. But I do hope that he realizes what he needs to do. I hope he becomes someone who really does act with class and dignity. He needs to keep his emotions in check and lose the immaturity. Skip Bayless is pretty spot on in what he says. LeBron is 26, looks like he's 36, and acts like he's 16.
It really hurt to have the life sucked out of our basketball team. Our sports teams had nothing going for them, he came and revitalized Cleveland in an essence. In regard to LeBron, I want to see him mature and become a worthwhile PERSON, even beyond the basketball court. Someone who has good character, and will realize his childish doings of the past. If he wins, I want to see him earn it and really put his heart into it. I'm glad he didn't win this year, but I hope he can improve his game, and his own self.

I'm from Cleveland. I really can't fathom the hate from all over, it is a bit mind boggling.

I entirely dislike him for making false promises, acting like he really cared for the city and wouldn't leave, and eventually taking a dump on us in front of a national audience. I can understand wanting to play for another team, but at least have some class and tell your team that you won't be staying with them. As much as people say the Cavs didn't give LeBron the right assets to win, they completely changed the franchise around LeBron. He was the factor of course, that led them to revamp the franchise. They didn't treat him badly at all. Sure, they made poor acquisitions and made some wrong moves in bringing people in to play with him.

I think LeBron is very conflicted. When he was in Cleveland, he was completely in control. The expectations were there, but he surpassed expectations and did it on his own terms. He was able to play a ton of iso and basically always have the ball in his hands and in control.
The way he is playing now, is unlike his years spent in Cleveland. He does have a hard time playing without the ball, and he's still not used to playing fundamentally sound basketball. He relies on his athleticism.

Even in terms of his image, he never wanted to be the villain. He's the fun-loving guy taking fake pictures on the sidelines and having a good time.
All the criticism he is facing is definitely warranted, but it is completely messing with him. He doesn't want to be the villain. He doesn't even know how to respond to it.

I can't say that I feel bad for LeBron, because he has brought a lot of this on himself. But I do hope that he realizes what he needs to do. I hope he becomes someone who really does act with class and dignity. He needs to keep his emotions in check and lose the immaturity. Skip Bayless is pretty spot on in what he says. LeBron is 26, looks like he's 36, and acts like he's 16.
It really hurt to have the life sucked out of our basketball team. Our sports teams had nothing going for them, he came and revitalized Cleveland in an essence. In regard to LeBron, I want to see him mature and become a worthwhile PERSON, even beyond the basketball court. Someone who has good character, and will realize his childish doings of the past. If he wins, I want to see him earn it and really put his heart into it. I'm glad he didn't win this year, but I hope he can improve his game, and his own self.

I feel bad for Bron a bit

307uwk7.jpg

Most of the hate is unwarranted but he does put himself in deeper holes when he opens his mouth sometimes

307uwk7.jpg

Most of the hate is unwarranted but he does put himself in deeper holes when he opens his mouth sometimes

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

307uwk7.jpg

laugh.gif
Why is dude looking like hes about to cry.

307uwk7.jpg

laugh.gif

I don't feel bad for him. I do feel that it's pretty stupid that people let sports affect their lives to the point where they feel that way though. I love sports, but I'm not going to hate someone over it. Do I dislike certain players? Of course. Do I hate them? Nope. Most of the things I've seen seem like these people have gone out of their way to express the hate they have for this guy.

I don't feel bad for him. I do feel that it's pretty stupid that people let sports affect their lives to the point where they feel that way though. I love sports, but I'm not going to hate someone over it. Do I dislike certain players? Of course. Do I hate them? Nope. Most of the things I've seen seem like these people have gone out of their way to express the hate they have for this guy.

HOOSIERdaddy282 wrote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

HOOSIERdaddy282 wrote:
Gloria. Maybe.

Personally, I'd have repped home. It's who I am. That's what I do lyrically. So nah, I can't condone His Royal Quitness. pulling a $!+$* move and leaving a whole state in awe like that. It was selfish and he failed. And when he failed, rather than take PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY for once in his privileged basketball life, this time it was God's fault he didn't win according to his tweets.
laugh.gif
. What a vag. I love it
pimp.gif
Where do I start. Repping home as an individual artist vs. repping home in a team sport that he didn't feel he could win a ring with. How can you even make such an unrelated comparison?

Selfish? Oh yea because he wants to win a ring makes him selfish? What type of argument is that dude?

So the b*tch move is leaving? Why? Who makes those rules? I could see if you said HOW he left, yes, tasteless. But leaving makes him a b*tch? Really?

All I can say is what I would have done after a comment like, "If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing: ". Right? So I drew on what I know and what my integrity falls under. I see the parallels. Maybe you don't. Maybe we don't all wear the same shoe size or brand. Cool... but EYE never said we did.

Next point, I feel Lebron is selfish in that time and time again he's shown to be more concerned with his image, his feelings, and his own personal goals than his team's success. When the team needs him to do what's best for the team (and SCORE), he averages 2.2 ppg in the 4th for 5 games straight. It's kinda ironic to say that he's selfish for deferring to teammates in those moments, but follow me. For some time I've felt Lebron forces assists to pad his own line. I could be wrong. I'm aware of that. But isn't it the d-bag thing to do? Would you REALLY be surprised? Some one with his ability should be able to do what their team requires in the moment. Lebron WANTS to be Magic down the stretch when his team NEEDS a Jordan to close games. Now, Lebron IS a new archetype of player that hasn't really been seen yet. So it may sound crazy as all hell that I call him selfish ON the court with the way he plays. But look at similar cases of star players that insisted on playing the game their way, regardless of team success -- A.I. and T-Mac for example. (Then there's Dirk/Kobe's transitions and success stories, by contrast). A.I. wouldn't pass. Mac wouldn't defend. Neither are champs. Lebron may have been forced to close for lack of help in CLE, but I believe his TRUE nature will be to defer to Wade/Bosh in closing moments. He's mentally fragile. And that's just on the court. Off the court, he's more concerned with his finances than his fans. And that's fine too. Whatever.That's his prerogative. But mine, as a fan, is to feel a certain way about players that I don't think are loyal to the people who make them relevant.

Again, I can only speak for myself when a phrase like, "If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing." is used. Correct? So yes I think the WAY he left CLE was weak but I also think his leaving in general was in poor taste. Am I not entitled to my own opinion? I never said any of this was fact. But I do think, in my humble opinion, that leaving behind the place that put you on is disloyal and cowardly. Sue me. 

Lol the cavs and the city in generally didnt put him on, hell if anything he made them somewhat relevant. Hell his likeness alone is the reason alot of ppl there had jobs/business were able to survive and feed themselves and families. Hell if anything the city owes him. Lets not act like the small businessman who owns the local tavern/bar business didnt 2x 3x because of lebron presence/success with the cavs. Lets pretend the guy who opens a sports shop/memorabilia business didnt thrive because of the cavs sudden success aka lbj.

The ppl who say he shouldve stayed speaks in volumes about who and what they are in life. Anyone who says its disloyal to leave a job, one that clearly is dead end and going nowhere. For a job that potentially has a better work environment, better boss, better employees, with a chance for growth and opportunity is well stupid.

But i understand. Its gotta be someone who works at walmart forever pushing carts. Someone has to man the burger grill at mckie dees. Someones got to bag my groceries at the kroger. So to all my ppl who gonna work dead end never amount to anything more then someone pawn who pimping you for the rest of your life careers.... I thank you. 

Im glad you have that stay in one place go nowhere mentality. I know whenever i need someone to load heavy items from walmart in my car, you'll be there. When im tired or just lazy and need my car washed, youll be there. When its hot and I dont feel like taking the buggy all the way back to store, I cant count on ppl like yall to come collect it and take it for me.

So thank you all for all your loyalty, your contentment for mediocracy, and acceptance of never achieving or being your own man,, i appreciate you for it.

HOOSIERdaddy282 wrote:

HOOSIERdaddy282 wrote:
Gloria. Maybe.

Personally, I'd have repped home. It's who I am. That's what I do lyrically. So nah, I can't condone His Royal Quitness. pulling a $!+$* move and leaving a whole state in awe like that. It was selfish and he failed. And when he failed, rather than take PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY for once in his privileged basketball life, this time it was God's fault he didn't win according to his tweets.
laugh.gif
. What a vag. I love it
pimp.gif
Where do I start. Repping home as an individual artist vs. repping home in a team sport that he didn't feel he could win a ring with. How can you even make such an unrelated comparison?

Selfish? Oh yea because he wants to win a ring makes him selfish? What type of argument is that dude?

So the b*tch move is leaving? Why? Who makes those rules? I could see if you said HOW he left, yes, tasteless. But leaving makes him a b*tch? Really?

All I can say is what I would have done after a comment like, "If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing: ". Right? So I drew on what I know and what my integrity falls under. I see the parallels. Maybe you don't. Maybe we don't all wear the same shoe size or brand. Cool... but EYE never said we did.

Next point, I feel Lebron is selfish in that time and time again he's shown to be more concerned with his image, his feelings, and his own personal goals than his team's success. When the team needs him to do what's best for the team (and SCORE), he averages 2.2 ppg in the 4th for 5 games straight. It's kinda ironic to say that he's selfish for deferring to teammates in those moments, but follow me. For some time I've felt Lebron forces assists to pad his own line. I could be wrong. I'm aware of that. But isn't it the d-bag thing to do? Would you REALLY be surprised? Some one with his ability should be able to do what their team requires in the moment. Lebron WANTS to be Magic down the stretch when his team NEEDS a Jordan to close games. Now, Lebron IS a new archetype of player that hasn't really been seen yet. So it may sound crazy as all hell that I call him selfish ON the court with the way he plays. But look at similar cases of star players that insisted on playing the game their way, regardless of team success -- A.I. and T-Mac for example. (Then there's Dirk/Kobe's transitions and success stories, by contrast). A.I. wouldn't pass. Mac wouldn't defend. Neither are champs. Lebron may have been forced to close for lack of help in CLE, but I believe his TRUE nature will be to defer to Wade/Bosh in closing moments. He's mentally fragile. And that's just on the court. Off the court, he's more concerned with his finances than his fans. And that's fine too. Whatever.That's his prerogative. But mine, as a fan, is to feel a certain way about players that I don't think are loyal to the people who make them relevant.

Again, I can only speak for myself when a phrase like, "If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing." is used. Correct? So yes I think the WAY he left CLE was weak but I also think his leaving in general was in poor taste. Am I not entitled to my own opinion? I never said any of this was fact. But I do think, in my humble opinion, that leaving behind the place that put you on is disloyal and cowardly. Sue me. 

Lol the cavs and the city in generally didnt put him on, hell if anything he made them somewhat relevant. Hell his likeness alone is the reason alot of ppl there had jobs/business were able to survive and feed themselves and families. Hell if anything the city owes him. Lets not act like the small businessman who owns the local tavern/bar business didnt 2x 3x because of lebron presence/success with the cavs. Lets pretend the guy who opens a sports shop/memorabilia business didnt thrive because of the cavs sudden success aka lbj.

The ppl who say he shouldve stayed speaks in volumes about who and what they are in life. Anyone who says its disloyal to leave a job, one that clearly is dead end and going nowhere. For a job that potentially has a better work environment, better boss, better employees, with a chance for growth and opportunity is well stupid.

But i understand. Its gotta be someone who works at walmart forever pushing carts. Someone has to man the burger grill at mckie dees. Someones got to bag my groceries at the kroger. So to all my ppl who gonna work dead end never amount to anything more then someone pawn who pimping you for the rest of your life careers.... I thank you. 

Im glad you have that stay in one place go nowhere mentality. I know whenever i need someone to load heavy items from walmart in my car, you'll be there. When im tired or just lazy and need my car washed, youll be there. When its hot and I dont feel like taking the buggy all the way back to store, I cant count on ppl like yall to come collect it and take it for me.

So thank you all for all your loyalty, your contentment for mediocracy, and acceptance of never achieving or being your own man,, i appreciate you for it.

How is the hate unwarranted? For years he swore he'd never leave Cleveland, he'd deliver a championship, that we are all witnesses and that he is the "chosen one". He's always had a tremendous ego ever since he was a child, he never sat down and ever said to himself "I have a long way to go" or "I have some pretty big shoes to fill". It was always "King James" from the guy, he's always handled himself like a prima donna.

The hate is unwarranted? Really? Kobe gets almost as much flak and he actually DELIVERS.....

Jordan got a ton of hate in his heyday and he ALWAYS delivered.

We can even look at athletes in other sports that have ego problems but yet still come through for their team when they're needed most Alex Rodriguez and Ben Roethlisberger immediately come to mind for me as both have delivered tremendously in post-season play in the past.

Lebron is hated not because people hate on his ability, we all know he is truly a great player. People hate Lebron because of his character, people don't take kindly to athletes making bold statements (I'll deliver a ring to Cleveland, I'll deliver 7 rings to Miami) and not making good on them. It just makes an athlete look like more of a diva when they themselves are anointing themselves as the "great one" and then bailing when things get rough.

Jordan didn't win his first ring until he was 28, (though I'm surehe thought about leaving Chicago) he never did. Had Jordan left I honestly think he would have enjoyed HALF the success he did in Chicago. I honestly believe LeBron would have won a ring at the same time with Cleveland that he will with Miami, he did this to himself. I think he left before his glory years in Cleveland, they were on to something they just needed a couple more pieces.

How is the hate unwarranted? For years he swore he'd never leave Cleveland, he'd deliver a championship, that we are all witnesses and that he is the "chosen one". He's always had a tremendous ego ever since he was a child, he never sat down and ever said to himself "I have a long way to go" or "I have some pretty big shoes to fill". It was always "King James" from the guy, he's always handled himself like a prima donna.

The hate is unwarranted? Really? Kobe gets almost as much flak and he actually DELIVERS.....

Jordan got a ton of hate in his heyday and he ALWAYS delivered.

We can even look at athletes in other sports that have ego problems but yet still come through for their team when they're needed most Alex Rodriguez and Ben Roethlisberger immediately come to mind for me as both have delivered tremendously in post-season play in the past.

Lebron is hated not because people hate on his ability, we all know he is truly a great player. People hate Lebron because of his character, people don't take kindly to athletes making bold statements (I'll deliver a ring to Cleveland, I'll deliver 7 rings to Miami) and not making good on them. It just makes an athlete look like more of a diva when they themselves are anointing themselves as the "great one" and then bailing when things get rough.

Jordan didn't win his first ring until he was 28, (though I'm surehe thought about leaving Chicago) he never did. Had Jordan left I honestly think he would have enjoyed HALF the success he did in Chicago. I honestly believe LeBron would have won a ring at the same time with Cleveland that he will with Miami, he did this to himself. I think he left before his glory years in Cleveland, they were on to something they just needed a couple more pieces.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

307uwk7.jpg

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 He's human.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

307uwk7.jpg

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 He's human.

Originally Posted by LDJ

HOOSIERdaddy282 wrote:

Didn't read...

Criticizing ME won't change my opinion of Lebron.  I think it's funny that I get the same attention to detail from some of you -- the same scrutiny-- as some rich and famous athlete. and I'm just doing me. No team. No salary. No unfulfilled promises. No showboating. Nothing that us normal sports fan hate to see in Lebron. And yet, I can bet your response to me was filled with all sorts of little petty jabs at me as a person with little to do with what I typed, wasn't it? And yet you defend Lebron. Ironic.

Originally Posted by LDJ

HOOSIERdaddy282 wrote:

Didn't read...

Criticizing ME won't change my opinion of Lebron.  I think it's funny that I get the same attention to detail from some of you -- the same scrutiny-- as some rich and famous athlete. and I'm just doing me. No team. No salary. No unfulfilled promises. No showboating. Nothing that us normal sports fan hate to see in Lebron. And yet, I can bet your response to me was filled with all sorts of little petty jabs at me as a person with little to do with what I typed, wasn't it? And yet you defend Lebron. Ironic.

Back
Top Bottom