Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

At the beginning of the season I was on my "F Lebron" steez, but towards the end of the year the @+#$ just got old. There would be 4 topics on 1st and 10 in a row all on Lebron. Each one was something else the dude was doing wrong. I realized the guy got to go to Miami of all places to play with two of the best players in the game and I think I would have done the same thing. I moved from up north to the south as well, and +#+@ moving back north to the cold just so I could play for my hometown team.

lol feel sorry for Lebrick?!?! gotta be freken kidding me...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Lebron is a classless and immature prima donna. I was once cheering to see greatness out of him, but no more. Not right now, at least.
This is pretty much how I feel.  I was never a huge fan of his, but I admired his talent immensely and gave him the benefit of the doubt right up until "the decision."  Starting with that, he really showed how much of a prima dona he is.  And his unwillingness to be held accountable for anything is pretty annoying.  I don't wish personal misfortune on him like some people do, but I don't feel the slightest bit bad for him about how this season finished on-the-court.   

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Lebron is a classless and immature prima donna. I was once cheering to see greatness out of him, but no more. Not right now, at least.
This is pretty much how I feel.  I was never a huge fan of his, but I admired his talent immensely and gave him the benefit of the doubt right up until "the decision."  Starting with that, he really showed how much of a prima dona he is.  And his unwillingness to be held accountable for anything is pretty annoying.  I don't wish personal misfortune on him like some people do, but I don't feel the slightest bit bad for him about how this season finished on-the-court.   

Not at all.

His antics last summer made it easy. "taking his talents" to MIA the way he did. & the celebration/concert/whatever they had BEFORE a single game was even played made it easy. "not 1, not 2, not 1000"? ++++ outta here lol

Not at all.

His antics last summer made it easy. "taking his talents" to MIA the way he did. & the celebration/concert/whatever they had BEFORE a single game was even played made it easy. "not 1, not 2, not 1000"? ++++ outta here lol

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

but the way people treat Lebron takes it to another level.  
kobe had it much worse
laugh.gif
completely agree kobe had it worse, he also allegedly raped a woman
ohwell.gif

kobe brought that on himself too. the whole shaq thing, he brought on himself too. the whole uncoachable thing, copying mike, hogging the ball. everything but you didn't see him complaining about the hate and throwing his money at his haters. he went about that hate a different way from bron.

Caerus wrote:
I wasn't on NT back when the Lakers were the "Kobes" but I've never seen a athlete hated on like Lebron

aside from NT, it seemed everyone hated kobe during 04-05.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

but the way people treat Lebron takes it to another level.  
kobe had it much worse
laugh.gif
completely agree kobe had it worse, he also allegedly raped a woman
ohwell.gif

kobe brought that on himself too. the whole shaq thing, he brought on himself too. the whole uncoachable thing, copying mike, hogging the ball. everything but you didn't see him complaining about the hate and throwing his money at his haters. he went about that hate a different way from bron.

Caerus wrote:
I wasn't on NT back when the Lakers were the "Kobes" but I've never seen a athlete hated on like Lebron

aside from NT, it seemed everyone hated kobe during 04-05.

I'm typing this with my flame suit on.

Yeah I kinda do. Unless he balled out, won the finals, and took home the MVP nobody would give him any credit. In fact it would be used to discredit him because he'd be Pippen. That's a lot of pressure for any player. I really don't think a player has had that much pressure since Jordan (which is why he went to play baseball imo). Pretty much no matter what anyone did LeBron was always the bigger story. Look at all the talk today, it's as much about the Heat as it is the Mavs.

Nobody knows how they will respond to this amount of pressure until they're actually in it. LeBron may have thought he could handle it but it's clear that he couldn't. In the whole greatness of MJ discussion I really think the mental aspect of Jordan is overlooked. Jordan got to the point where he HAD to win a title every single year and he was able to deliver time after time. That is what is most impressive.

Now did LeBron bring some of it on himself? Some of it, but it's just gone overboard. Yeah the decision was an awful idea, the "not 5, not 6, etc" comment was stupid. The heat welcome thing was a bad idea (but not Bron's fault).

But honestly the fact that so many people are so happy to see another person fail is quite pathetic. That's not just about LeBron, that applies to Kobe or anyone else.

I'm typing this with my flame suit on.

Yeah I kinda do. Unless he balled out, won the finals, and took home the MVP nobody would give him any credit. In fact it would be used to discredit him because he'd be Pippen. That's a lot of pressure for any player. I really don't think a player has had that much pressure since Jordan (which is why he went to play baseball imo). Pretty much no matter what anyone did LeBron was always the bigger story. Look at all the talk today, it's as much about the Heat as it is the Mavs.

Nobody knows how they will respond to this amount of pressure until they're actually in it. LeBron may have thought he could handle it but it's clear that he couldn't. In the whole greatness of MJ discussion I really think the mental aspect of Jordan is overlooked. Jordan got to the point where he HAD to win a title every single year and he was able to deliver time after time. That is what is most impressive.

Now did LeBron bring some of it on himself? Some of it, but it's just gone overboard. Yeah the decision was an awful idea, the "not 5, not 6, etc" comment was stupid. The heat welcome thing was a bad idea (but not Bron's fault).

But honestly the fact that so many people are so happy to see another person fail is quite pathetic. That's not just about LeBron, that applies to Kobe or anyone else.

bron certainly didn't want a ring w/o a finals mvp.

if i was him, i'd purposely lose the series as well.

dude is a certified batman in maimi, not robin

bron certainly didn't want a ring w/o a finals mvp.

if i was him, i'd purposely lose the series as well.

dude is a certified batman in maimi, not robin

a little. dude has so much pressure on him and people criticizing every single move he makes. i mean yeah, he's rich as !%++ but it would suck to be under pressure 24/7. plus there's like millions of people that pretty much hate him because of a certain decision.

but other than that, he is livin the life so i can't feel too bad for him.

a little. dude has so much pressure on him and people criticizing every single move he makes. i mean yeah, he's rich as !%++ but it would suck to be under pressure 24/7. plus there's like millions of people that pretty much hate him because of a certain decision.

but other than that, he is livin the life so i can't feel too bad for him.

Back
Top Bottom