Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Homie is chillin' in the Bahamas
pimp.gif

Lebron-James-in-the-Bahamas.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]New You Mad pic.....[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To be honest, I do feel bad for him. Although I wanted Dallas to win, he deserves a ring. But if anyone does not feel bad for Lebron, I do not blame them because Lebron put it on himself. Making the Decision nationally televised just to go to Miami without giving Cleveland no "heads-up". Also talking about dynasty before they even got one team practice is just arrogance and he put his foot in his mouth. His arrogance does not take away on how hard he works on/off the basketball court.

To be honest, I do feel bad for him. Although I wanted Dallas to win, he deserves a ring. But if anyone does not feel bad for Lebron, I do not blame them because Lebron put it on himself. Making the Decision nationally televised just to go to Miami without giving Cleveland no "heads-up". Also talking about dynasty before they even got one team practice is just arrogance and he put his foot in his mouth. His arrogance does not take away on how hard he works on/off the basketball court.

Anyone who "doesn't understand" the reasons...plural...that LeBron is hated or highly disliked are in complete denial. As I have said before, turn off your fanhood for a moment. LeBron has said and done some clown #%+* that anyone would receive flack over...including us peasants.

laugh.gif

No. I don't feel bad for him...at all. %%#$...he feels bad for us if anything.

Anyone who "doesn't understand" the reasons...plural...that LeBron is hated or highly disliked are in complete denial. As I have said before, turn off your fanhood for a moment. LeBron has said and done some clown #%+* that anyone would receive flack over...including us peasants.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

Why does he DESERVE a ring? This is competition. Nobody DESERVES anything. How exactly does he deserve one?

Why does he DESERVE a ring? This is competition. Nobody DESERVES anything. How exactly does he deserve one?

DCAllAmerican wrote:
scoop99 wrote:

You are going to have the nerve to say why he DESERVES a ring? Ok, I will tell you why because of his work ethic PERIOD. Now, do Dirk & JKidd who are veterans DERSERVE a ring? Please don't try to take my previous quote out of context and think I say that rings are just handed out to good/great players because it does not happen that way. So what he had a terrible series and did not play up to expectations and one team is going to win.

And another note, Baylor, Barkley, Stockton, Malone and Ewing all DESERVE rings although their teams did not win one because their opposing teams were just better.

Edit:  This comes from an non-Lebron fan.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
scoop99 wrote:

You are going to have the nerve to say why he DESERVES a ring? Ok, I will tell you why because of his work ethic PERIOD. Now, do Dirk & JKidd who are veterans DERSERVE a ring? Please don't try to take my previous quote out of context and think I say that rings are just handed out to good/great players because it does not happen that way. So what he had a terrible series and did not play up to expectations and one team is going to win.

And another note, Baylor, Barkley, Stockton, Malone and Ewing all DESERVE rings although their teams did not win one because their opposing teams were just better.

Originally Posted by DT43

now that i think about it, lebron's tweet was more annoying than his press conference comments.

i don't have a problem with athletes thanking God, but dont try to use God to deflect the blame from yourself. Its not like winning would have been some insurmountable task.. if he had just scored a few more points here and there the Heat would have won. So was God telling you not to drive to the hole? Did he say he would smite you if you pretended to show interest in playing or supporting your team?

the guy refuses to take ANY responsibility upon himself and admit his shortcomings..
Dog it's Twitter, you can say whatever the hell you feel like whenever you want. Including Lebron...
laugh.gif
 if you're annoyed by his comments don't follow him or read about it, problem solved. I like dude as a player, but I don't follow him on Twitter because I don't give a damn about what he thinks or has to say. I don't normally even pay that much attention to press conferences but I watched them a little bit more than I normally do this year. Lebron was asked repeatedly about his failures and coming up short during the Finals...I'm sure I heard him a few times say things like he was disappointed with his play, taking full responsibility for not playing up to expectations,etc. It sounds to me like either you didn't hear about that, or you just don't like Lebron the person and you're reaching. 

Originally Posted by DT43

now that i think about it, lebron's tweet was more annoying than his press conference comments.

i don't have a problem with athletes thanking God, but dont try to use God to deflect the blame from yourself. Its not like winning would have been some insurmountable task.. if he had just scored a few more points here and there the Heat would have won. So was God telling you not to drive to the hole? Did he say he would smite you if you pretended to show interest in playing or supporting your team?

the guy refuses to take ANY responsibility upon himself and admit his shortcomings..
Dog it's Twitter, you can say whatever the hell you feel like whenever you want. Including Lebron...
laugh.gif
 if you're annoyed by his comments don't follow him or read about it, problem solved. I like dude as a player, but I don't follow him on Twitter because I don't give a damn about what he thinks or has to say. I don't normally even pay that much attention to press conferences but I watched them a little bit more than I normally do this year. Lebron was asked repeatedly about his failures and coming up short during the Finals...I'm sure I heard him a few times say things like he was disappointed with his play, taking full responsibility for not playing up to expectations,etc. It sounds to me like either you didn't hear about that, or you just don't like Lebron the person and you're reaching. 

MY question is this, would anyone be this mad if he bolted for NY or Chicago ? Would everyone still be calling him a coward?

I remember at the end of last season, everyone wanting to see him leave cleveland, including me, because the knicks had a opportunity to get him.

I've asked myself this, but I'm a knick fan, so I might be biased. 

MY question is this, would anyone be this mad if he bolted for NY or Chicago ? Would everyone still be calling him a coward?

I remember at the end of last season, everyone wanting to see him leave cleveland, including me, because the knicks had a opportunity to get him.

I've asked myself this, but I'm a knick fan, so I might be biased. 

Lebron is pretty much getting scrutinized like a criminal...
He ever been arrested?
He ever been pulled over?
He ever got a DUI?

He's clearly being scrutinized more than Vick, Tiger, OJ...

Is it fair?.. ofcourse not..
Next season we'll see what he'll achieve.. cause if this scrutiny and backlash through the summer does not motivates him... NOTHING will..

Lebron is pretty much getting scrutinized like a criminal...
He ever been arrested?
He ever been pulled over?
He ever got a DUI?

He's clearly being scrutinized more than Vick, Tiger, OJ...

Is it fair?.. ofcourse not..
Next season we'll see what he'll achieve.. cause if this scrutiny and backlash through the summer does not motivates him... NOTHING will..

DCAllAmerican wrote:
scoop99 wrote:

laugh.gif
 you can't be serious.  Nobody deserves a ring.  Sounds like some ol' participation award stuff for elementary school.  You win some, you lose some.  Its not about deserving anything.  If thats your logic every all-star or great player deserves a ring. 

DCAllAmerican wrote:
scoop99 wrote:

laugh.gif
 you can't be serious.  Nobody deserves a ring.  Sounds like some ol' participation award stuff for elementary school.  You win some, you lose some.  Its not about deserving anything.  If thats your logic every all-star or great player deserves a ring. 

You missed my point. To say someone deserves a ring, you are indirectly saying that someone else doesn't deserve a ring. His work ethic? Does he work harder than Durant? Shane Battier? Andre Miller? We don't know. We are basing this off of assumption. But why does working hard entitle (little cousin of deserving) someone to a championship?

I don't believe anyone deserves to win. Winning is something that happens, not something that is entitled because you work hard. If he was competing vs. himself, maybe you would have a point. But as long as hundreds of other dudes working just as hard or harder, how is it that he deserves a ring? Everyone that works hard and has been in the league 8+ years can't possibly deserve a ring. Again, this is competition, nobody deserves anything but a fair shot of competing.

Ewing, Stockton, and Malone didn't deserve anything. Nobody does.

You missed my point. To say someone deserves a ring, you are indirectly saying that someone else doesn't deserve a ring. His work ethic? Does he work harder than Durant? Shane Battier? Andre Miller? We don't know. We are basing this off of assumption. But why does working hard entitle (little cousin of deserving) someone to a championship?

I don't believe anyone deserves to win. Winning is something that happens, not something that is entitled because you work hard. If he was competing vs. himself, maybe you would have a point. But as long as hundreds of other dudes working just as hard or harder, how is it that he deserves a ring? Everyone that works hard and has been in the league 8+ years can't possibly deserve a ring. Again, this is competition, nobody deserves anything but a fair shot of competing.

Ewing, Stockton, and Malone didn't deserve anything. Nobody does.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

i gotta disagree im a huge lebron fan but when i see flaws imma call him out on it.lebron played like a %#* in that last series dude was ghost didnt man up the pressure was to much for him,, but to hate him the way the rest of the nation hates him i dont understand the only people that have the right to hate him is people from OH, if you hate lebron and ur not from cleveland  OH then your just a hater in denial,

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

i gotta disagree im a huge lebron fan but when i see flaws imma call him out on it.lebron played like a %#* in that last series dude was ghost didnt man up the pressure was to much for him,, but to hate him the way the rest of the nation hates him i dont understand the only people that have the right to hate him is people from OH, if you hate lebron and ur not from cleveland  OH then your just a hater in denial,

How in the hell does James deserve a ring or even have that topic approached?

The only thing I feel bad for LeBron about is the media frenzy but yeah he brought most of that on himself. Still, it ain't fun to see a guy swimming with sharks, trying to bait him in every scenario possible until they get that first sliver of a controversial quote that they then can run with to fit their already-created agenda and storyline. All anyone needs to do is watch these fat writers at work live during the press conferences to see how it works. And it's a game James simply cannot win.

Go home, go to the gym non stop, and don't come out of hiding until camp.

How in the hell does James deserve a ring or even have that topic approached?

The only thing I feel bad for LeBron about is the media frenzy but yeah he brought most of that on himself. Still, it ain't fun to see a guy swimming with sharks, trying to bait him in every scenario possible until they get that first sliver of a controversial quote that they then can run with to fit their already-created agenda and storyline. All anyone needs to do is watch these fat writers at work live during the press conferences to see how it works. And it's a game James simply cannot win.

Go home, go to the gym non stop, and don't come out of hiding until camp.

Back
Top Bottom