Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

I never feel bad for clowns like him who have no heart. Over rated player who does not want the ball when the game is on the line. Wade and Dirk made him look like a lame with their effort and then you have Gloria just standing around.

I never feel bad for clowns like him who have no heart. Over rated player who does not want the ball when the game is on the line. Wade and Dirk made him look like a lame with their effort and then you have Gloria just standing around.

I dont feel bad for him, They probably would have won if he played to his normal level.

However, I dont see a reason to hate the guy and celebrate him losing.

I really dont care about the decision, the celebrations, and what he says. Its means nothing at all to me.

I feel bad for him in this regard. He is completely lost as to what he wants as a person.
On one hand you got everybody telling him that he needs a title, and needs to be validated and placed into the argument for GOAT.
On the other hand its quite possible that he as an individual has accomplished everything he has ever wanted to accomplish. Being rich, providing for his family etc. Basketball accomplishments might mean little to him on a personal level cause everything he has wanted he has done.
A certain part of all of the media and general public getting on him could be that our expectations dont lineup with his. They might never have.
When your speculated wealth is 150 million, and you prob have more you might not think that winning a title is as important. You might just literally want all of the attention to go away.
I think that Lebron has it in him to be anything on a basketball floor he wants to be, but he doesnt want it. He never wanted to be Jordan, he never wanted to be Kobe, heck he doesnt even want to be Wade. I think he wants to be the rich man from Akron who can play basketball.
Lebron isnt a douche personally I think we all understand that, but when your getting hacked by media the worse parts of your personality tend to come out.
It happened with AI and it has happened with Bron.
Them guys winning was always secondary. Providing an extrodinary living was first, having a freedom you dont get in the hood was the main goal.
Winning titles, having people talk about you etc those are all things people have placed upon him to generate income for themselves.
Truth be told I ADMIRE LEBRON, not for what he does on a basketball floor, or what he says to media. ( although I liked last nights statement) But because he is living that life his way. He provides for his family and friends regardless of what others might precieve as negative's they have given him.
But as far as lebron ever winning he has to decide if thats what he really wants. Cause he has shown that either he isnt good enough, and or he doesnt want it.
He is just so damn talented that he can get there without working super hard.

I feel bad for him in this regard. He is completely lost as to what he wants as a person.
On one hand you got everybody telling him that he needs a title, and needs to be validated and placed into the argument for GOAT.
On the other hand its quite possible that he as an individual has accomplished everything he has ever wanted to accomplish. Being rich, providing for his family etc. Basketball accomplishments might mean little to him on a personal level cause everything he has wanted he has done.
A certain part of all of the media and general public getting on him could be that our expectations dont lineup with his. They might never have.
When your speculated wealth is 150 million, and you prob have more you might not think that winning a title is as important. You might just literally want all of the attention to go away.
I think that Lebron has it in him to be anything on a basketball floor he wants to be, but he doesnt want it. He never wanted to be Jordan, he never wanted to be Kobe, heck he doesnt even want to be Wade. I think he wants to be the rich man from Akron who can play basketball.
Lebron isnt a douche personally I think we all understand that, but when your getting hacked by media the worse parts of your personality tend to come out.
Them guys winning was always secondary. Providing an extrodinary living was first, having a freedom you dont get in the hood was the main goal.
Winning titles, having people talk about you etc those are all things people have placed upon him to generate income for themselves.
Truth be told I ADMIRE LEBRON, not for what he does on a basketball floor, or what he says to media. ( although I liked last nights statement) But because he is living that life his way. He provides for his family and friends regardless of what others might precieve as negative's they have given him.
But as far as lebron ever winning he has to decide if thats what he really wants. Cause he has shown that either he isnt good enough, and or he doesnt want it.

I dont feel bad for him, They probably would have won if he played to his normal level.

However, I dont see a reason to hate the guy and celebrate him losing.

I really dont care about the decision, the celebrations, and what he says. Its means nothing at all to me.

laugh.gif
hell no
%@#! lebron

Originally Posted by jmb1523

If only the rest of America and NT would feel that same, we would be at a better place. 
laugh.gif

I can't wait until this dies out, and we can talk about something else. 

Originally Posted by jmb1523

If only the rest of America and NT would feel that same, we would be at a better place. 
laugh.gif

I can't wait until this dies out, and we can talk about something else. 

I'd feel bad for him if he was a stand-up guy and still got ridiculed on this level. He's not an awful person but he hasn't really shown to be a stand-up person either. Show some humility and people will be on your side.

I'd feel bad for him if he was a stand-up guy and still got ridiculed on this level. He's not an awful person but he hasn't really shown to be a stand-up person either. Show some humility and people will be on your side.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I'm not even gonna bother reading the rest of it but if he didn't care about winning a title, why'd he leave Cleveland and go to Miami?  Why'd he talk about winning rings, just because people expected him to?  Psshaw.

I don't hate LeBron but I don't feel bad for him.  If it's two teams that I don't have any attachment to that are playing, I'm gonna pull for the underdog.

I'm not even gonna bother reading the rest of it but if he didn't care about winning a title, why'd he leave Cleveland and go to Miami?  Why'd he talk about winning rings, just because people expected him to?  Psshaw.

I don't hate LeBron but I don't feel bad for him.  If it's two teams that I don't have any attachment to that are playing, I'm gonna pull for the underdog.

Give me 176000 a game and you bet I will just eat those NBA fines about the media press conferences. Prob only the losses too.
Even at 25k a pop I'm still winning even if I lose the game.

Give me 176000 a game and you bet I will just eat those NBA fines about the media press conferences. Prob only the losses too.
Even at 25k a pop I'm still winning even if I lose the game.

really he brought this on his self.

the whole decision special on espn.
the celebration in miami afterward.
the comments of not 1, not 2, not 3, etc.
the dirk jokes.
terry calling him out.
terry busts in his face.
they loose at home.
....the list goes on.

they kinda asked for it.

really he brought this on his self.

the whole decision special on espn.
the celebration in miami afterward.
the comments of not 1, not 2, not 3, etc.
the dirk jokes.
terry calling him out.
terry busts in his face.
they loose at home.
....the list goes on.

they kinda asked for it.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Unless your Cherokee Parks you aint openly stating that you have no interest in playoff basketball.
Why didnt Bron go to Chicago? It was a better chance to win. Wade and Bron whom they could have afforded with Noah's extension not kicking in Plus they might have been able to get Bosh too.
With those 5 you dont need a bench.... or even a good bench.
Rose 5.5
Wade 14
Bron 14.5
Bosh. 14.5
Noah 3.1
Thats UNDER the cap
Winning was never the most important thing in that "decision".
But you all thought that Miami was the best situation he could have gone too right?
Worse case Rose leaves after next season cause he wants to be "independent". Even then thats 2 virtually guaranteed titles even if Bron is hot garbage in the finals.
Chicago played it right once Wade and Bosh signed in Miami though. But best believe they had a deal with either Cleveland, Toronto, or Miami to send them Deng in a sign and trade.

Heat fan here. I don't feel bad for the team losing cause Dallas played better. But i don't understand the full on hate towards the man. 

and...

Cleveland Cavaliers (Bron's old team coach) owner Dan Gilbert tweeted: Congrats to Mark C.&entire Mavs org. Mavs NEVER stopped & now entire franchise gets rings. Old Lesson for all:There are NO SHORTCUTS. NONE.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Unless your Cherokee Parks you aint openly stating that you have no interest in playoff basketball.
Why didnt Bron go to Chicago? It was a better chance to win. Wade and Bron whom they could have afforded with Noah's extension not kicking in Plus they might have been able to get Bosh too.
With those 5 you dont need a bench.... or even a good bench.
Rose 5.5
Wade 14
Bron 14.5
Bosh. 14.5
Noah 3.1
Thats UNDER the cap
Winning was never the most important thing in that "decision".
But you all thought that Miami was the best situation he could have gone too right?
Worse case Rose leaves after next season cause he wants to be "independent". Even then thats 2 virtually guaranteed titles even if Bron is hot garbage in the finals.
Chicago played it right once Wade and Bosh signed in Miami though. But best believe they had a deal with either Cleveland, Toronto, or Miami to send them Deng in a sign and trade.

Back
Top Bottom