Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by slipcid

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

It's one thing to hate, but to be so off wack w/ statements is straight foolishness. Some people need to find better things need to do, than hate on BB player, sup NYK and CLE fans.
some ppl need to find better things to do than defend his ***. sup cosmiccannon
And don't forget to mention Cosmic Cannon and Air fresh made an !%! out of themselves in the Final thread with all their ignorant posts
roll.gif

WE
ARE
TAKING
THE
CHIPS

WE ALREADY WON BEFORE IT STARTED

roll.gif
Clowns

Chill out

Your

Words

Are just

fuel

For my fire

"These guys clowns don't even belong in the same court"
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by slipcid

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

It's one thing to hate, but to be so off wack w/ statements is straight foolishness. Some people need to find better things need to do, than hate on BB player, sup NYK and CLE fans.
some ppl need to find better things to do than defend his ***. sup cosmiccannon
And don't forget to mention Cosmic Cannon and Air fresh made an !%! out of themselves in the Final thread with all their ignorant posts
roll.gif

WE
ARE
TAKING
THE
CHIPS

WE ALREADY WON BEFORE IT STARTED

roll.gif
Clowns

Chill out

Your

Words

Are just

fuel

For my fire

"These guys clowns don't even belong in the same court"
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't have a problem with Lebron's quote, my issue is more in the fact that he even said it. you just lost in the Finals on your home floor with HCA and 2 all-stars, and that's where your mind is at? getting back at your "haterzz"? i understand that he was asked the question but i'm sure Wade would have handled it much more graciously and moved on.
if he said it after they had won as an FU type comment, fine. it'd be like MJ going ham at his HOF induction or Kobe taking the shot at Shaq, when you win you can do that. but the fact that they had just lost and he seemingly refused to take criticism/accept blame for his puzzling performance the whole time he was on the podium made him look like a douche. 

i don't have a problem with Lebron's quote, my issue is more in the fact that he even said it. you just lost in the Finals on your home floor with HCA and 2 all-stars, and that's where your mind is at? getting back at your "haterzz"? i understand that he was asked the question but i'm sure Wade would have handled it much more graciously and moved on.
if he said it after they had won as an FU type comment, fine. it'd be like MJ going ham at his HOF induction or Kobe taking the shot at Shaq, when you win you can do that. but the fact that they had just lost and he seemingly refused to take criticism/accept blame for his puzzling performance the whole time he was on the podium made him look like a douche. 

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by LDJ

ps2child wrote:
really he brought this on his self.

the whole decision special on espn.
the celebration in miami afterward.
the comments of not 1, not 2, not 3, etc.
the dirk jokes.
terry calling him out.
terry busts in his face.
they loose at home.
....the list goes on.

they kinda asked for it.

He was getting hated before all those other things happened. Like I said in another post. Its funny how brett farve did the EXACT same thing only worst, yet i dont remember ppl rioting and burning cheese and jerseys, Nor was his "Decision" in which he made a press conference and event about only to say i was going to say but nah i change my mind then held yet another "Decision" press conference recieved as much hate. And he pretty much said the same thing lbj said. Yadda yadda.... this team isnt trying to put great players around me win a bowl.... (even though they are the most successfull team in sports history) And im going to win a super bowl...(granted he didnt say multiple, but thats probably cause he was so old he couldnt play long enough to win multiple) And then have news espn etc... follow him to camp where he basically didnt participate.

Im not gonna say what it looks like and seems like subconsciously is going on...
The two aren't comparable.

Favre played for the Packers for 16 seasons. He brought them a Super Bowl. He was essentially forced out of Green Bay. And he definitely caught flak for his retire/don't retire BS he carried on through the media season after season.

And yes, I hate Brett Favre more than any other athlete in the world. LBJ included.

Ok so if lebron wasted all his life and prime of his career with nothing to show for it, your saying that would have been fine? Um you do know that the packers are the winningest team in sports and the cavs are the worst in all of sports on any level of sports? He was not forced out. And i dont recall twitter almost freezing up spewing hate about farve. Or riots in greenbay or people peeing setting his jersey on fire, making signs throught the city directing hatred and damn near wish you die... Also show me where an entire sportscenter was based on hatred for farve, with other major sporting events being put on the backburner. Also he said he was going to win a bowl, and what did the jets do again? Was he ostricized etc all day/night night in night out?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by LDJ

ps2child wrote:
really he brought this on his self.

the whole decision special on espn.
the celebration in miami afterward.
the comments of not 1, not 2, not 3, etc.
the dirk jokes.
terry calling him out.
terry busts in his face.
they loose at home.
....the list goes on.

they kinda asked for it.

He was getting hated before all those other things happened. Like I said in another post. Its funny how brett farve did the EXACT same thing only worst, yet i dont remember ppl rioting and burning cheese and jerseys, Nor was his "Decision" in which he made a press conference and event about only to say i was going to say but nah i change my mind then held yet another "Decision" press conference recieved as much hate. And he pretty much said the same thing lbj said. Yadda yadda.... this team isnt trying to put great players around me win a bowl.... (even though they are the most successfull team in sports history) And im going to win a super bowl...(granted he didnt say multiple, but thats probably cause he was so old he couldnt play long enough to win multiple) And then have news espn etc... follow him to camp where he basically didnt participate.

Im not gonna say what it looks like and seems like subconsciously is going on...
The two aren't comparable.

Favre played for the Packers for 16 seasons. He brought them a Super Bowl. He was essentially forced out of Green Bay. And he definitely caught flak for his retire/don't retire BS he carried on through the media season after season.

And yes, I hate Brett Favre more than any other athlete in the world. LBJ included.

Ok so if lebron wasted all his life and prime of his career with nothing to show for it, your saying that would have been fine? Um you do know that the packers are the winningest team in sports and the cavs are the worst in all of sports on any level of sports? He was not forced out. And i dont recall twitter almost freezing up spewing hate about farve. Or riots in greenbay or people peeing setting his jersey on fire, making signs throught the city directing hatred and damn near wish you die... Also show me where an entire sportscenter was based on hatred for farve, with other major sporting events being put on the backburner. Also he said he was going to win a bowl, and what did the jets do again? Was he ostricized etc all day/night night in night out?

I think he's a big kid
laugh.gif

He"ll get a ring once he matures with the right squad
Bosh is da man on that team though
pimp.gif

I think he's a big kid
laugh.gif

He"ll get a ring once he matures with the right squad
Bosh is da man on that team though
pimp.gif

I kinda do. It seems like dude is a nice guy at heart but he is struggling with the life he lives.

Its almost like at times he wants to be an average player when things get tough but he just can't because of the name and image he has built.

He was supposed to carry a city and organization (Cavs) on his back to the promise land but he had other plans in mind.

He just doesn't get it yet. He chose this life. He chose to be the "chosen1". You can't shrink and think no one will notice. You have to fight through the tough times and stand tall.

He reminds me of Michael Jackson
laugh.gif

I kinda do. It seems like dude is a nice guy at heart but he is struggling with the life he lives.

Its almost like at times he wants to be an average player when things get tough but he just can't because of the name and image he has built.

He was supposed to carry a city and organization (Cavs) on his back to the promise land but he had other plans in mind.

He just doesn't get it yet. He chose this life. He chose to be the "chosen1". You can't shrink and think no one will notice. You have to fight through the tough times and stand tall.

He reminds me of Michael Jackson
laugh.gif

Yes i feel sorry that he's already losing hair at 26

laugh.gif

No i don't feel sorry for him at all.

He's living in luxury and playing basketball for a living

I do feel sorry for his fans and stans though. Getting sonned by other team fans then they have to witness his failure years after years and hearing Lebron do talk the talk but no walk the walk
laugh.gif

And btw i don't think Lebron even care about his fans. All his good shoes are only available for him and his entourage. And we all know what he did to Cleveland fans
laugh.gif

Miami fans are next on Decision 2014

Yes i feel sorry that he's already losing hair at 26

laugh.gif

No i don't feel sorry for him at all.

He's living in luxury and playing basketball for a living

I do feel sorry for his fans and stans though. Getting sonned by other team fans then they have to witness his failure years after years and hearing Lebron do talk the talk but no walk the walk
laugh.gif

And btw i don't think Lebron even care about his fans. All his good shoes are only available for him and his entourage. And we all know what he did to Cleveland fans
laugh.gif

Miami fans are next on Decision 2014

Im a Lebron fan but he is immature and does have an ego. The level of hate tho is crazy. Some people didnt like him before 'the decision' but after that everyone hopped on the hatewagon. Miami not winning in their 1st year together was actually a blessing in disguise, can you imagine how much more he'd be hated if they beat Dallas
eek.gif
. If he learns to keep his mouth shut works on his game and wins a ring next season(hope theres no lockout) this level of hate will dimish.

Im a Lebron fan but he is immature and does have an ego. The level of hate tho is crazy. Some people didnt like him before 'the decision' but after that everyone hopped on the hatewagon. Miami not winning in their 1st year together was actually a blessing in disguise, can you imagine how much more he'd be hated if they beat Dallas
eek.gif
. If he learns to keep his mouth shut works on his game and wins a ring next season(hope theres no lockout) this level of hate will dimish.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Gloria. Maybe.

If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing:  team up with some winners in Miami Florida, as opposed to play with scrubs in Cleveland Ohio.
Personally, I'd have repped home. It's who I am. That's what I do lyrically. So nah, I can't condone His Royal Quitness. pulling a $!+$* move and leaving a whole state in awe like that. It was selfish and he failed. And when he failed, rather than take PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY for once in his privileged basketball life, this time it was God's fault he didn't win according to his tweets.
laugh.gif
. What a vag. I love it
pimp.gif
Where do I start. Repping home as an individual artist vs. repping home in a team sport that he didn't feel he could win a ring with. How can you even make such an unrelated comparison?

Selfish? Oh yea because he wants to win a ring makes him selfish? What type of argument is that dude?

So the b*tch move is leaving? Why? Who makes those rules? I could see if you said HOW he left, yes, tasteless. But leaving makes him a b*tch? Really?

All I can say is what I would have done after a comment like, "If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing: ". Right? So I drew on what I know and what my integrity falls under. I see the parallels. Maybe you don't. Maybe we don't all wear the same shoe size or brand. Cool... but EYE never said we did.

Next point, I feel Lebron is selfish in that time and time again he's shown to be more concerned with his image, his feelings, and his own personal goals than his team's success. When the team needs him to do what's best for the team (and SCORE), he averages 2.2 ppg in the 4th for 5 games straight. It's kinda ironic to say that he's selfish for deferring to teammates in those moments, but follow me. For some time I've felt Lebron forces assists to pad his own line. I could be wrong. I'm aware of that. But isn't it the d-bag thing to do? Would you REALLY be surprised? Some one with his ability should be able to do what their team requires in the moment. Lebron WANTS to be Magic down the stretch when his team NEEDS a Jordan to close games. Now, Lebron IS a new archetype of player that hasn't really been seen yet. So it may sound crazy as all hell that I call him selfish ON the court with the way he plays. But look at similar cases of star players that insisted on playing the game their way, regardless of team success -- A.I. and T-Mac for example. (Then there's Dirk/Kobe's transitions and success stories, by contrast). A.I. wouldn't pass. Mac wouldn't defend. Neither are champs. Lebron may have been forced to close for lack of help in CLE, but I believe his TRUE nature will be to defer to Wade/Bosh in closing moments. He's mentally fragile. And that's just on the court. Off the court, he's more concerned with his finances than his fans. And that's fine too. Whatever.That's his prerogative. But mine, as a fan, is to feel a certain way about players that I don't think are loyal to the people who make them relevant.

Again, I can only speak for myself when a phrase like, "If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing." is used. Correct? So yes I think the WAY he left CLE was weak but I also think his leaving in general was in poor taste. Am I not entitled to my own opinion? I never said any of this was fact. But I do think, in my humble opinion, that leaving behind the place that put you on is disloyal and cowardly. Sue me. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Gloria. Maybe.

If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing:  team up with some winners in Miami Florida, as opposed to play with scrubs in Cleveland Ohio.
Personally, I'd have repped home. It's who I am. That's what I do lyrically. So nah, I can't condone His Royal Quitness. pulling a $!+$* move and leaving a whole state in awe like that. It was selfish and he failed. And when he failed, rather than take PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY for once in his privileged basketball life, this time it was God's fault he didn't win according to his tweets.
laugh.gif
. What a vag. I love it
pimp.gif
Where do I start. Repping home as an individual artist vs. repping home in a team sport that he didn't feel he could win a ring with. How can you even make such an unrelated comparison?

Selfish? Oh yea because he wants to win a ring makes him selfish? What type of argument is that dude?

So the b*tch move is leaving? Why? Who makes those rules? I could see if you said HOW he left, yes, tasteless. But leaving makes him a b*tch? Really?

All I can say is what I would have done after a comment like, "If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing: ". Right? So I drew on what I know and what my integrity falls under. I see the parallels. Maybe you don't. Maybe we don't all wear the same shoe size or brand. Cool... but EYE never said we did.

Next point, I feel Lebron is selfish in that time and time again he's shown to be more concerned with his image, his feelings, and his own personal goals than his team's success. When the team needs him to do what's best for the team (and SCORE), he averages 2.2 ppg in the 4th for 5 games straight. It's kinda ironic to say that he's selfish for deferring to teammates in those moments, but follow me. For some time I've felt Lebron forces assists to pad his own line. I could be wrong. I'm aware of that. But isn't it the d-bag thing to do? Would you REALLY be surprised? Some one with his ability should be able to do what their team requires in the moment. Lebron WANTS to be Magic down the stretch when his team NEEDS a Jordan to close games. Now, Lebron IS a new archetype of player that hasn't really been seen yet. So it may sound crazy as all hell that I call him selfish ON the court with the way he plays. But look at similar cases of star players that insisted on playing the game their way, regardless of team success -- A.I. and T-Mac for example. (Then there's Dirk/Kobe's transitions and success stories, by contrast). A.I. wouldn't pass. Mac wouldn't defend. Neither are champs. Lebron may have been forced to close for lack of help in CLE, but I believe his TRUE nature will be to defer to Wade/Bosh in closing moments. He's mentally fragile. And that's just on the court. Off the court, he's more concerned with his finances than his fans. And that's fine too. Whatever.That's his prerogative. But mine, as a fan, is to feel a certain way about players that I don't think are loyal to the people who make them relevant.

Again, I can only speak for myself when a phrase like, "If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing." is used. Correct? So yes I think the WAY he left CLE was weak but I also think his leaving in general was in poor taste. Am I not entitled to my own opinion? I never said any of this was fact. But I do think, in my humble opinion, that leaving behind the place that put you on is disloyal and cowardly. Sue me. 

Nope not one tiny little bit. None, zip, zilch, nada, hell no, not today, not tomorrow , not ever.

Back
Top Bottom