Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

people don't like arrogance. Is arrogance illegal? No. Is it tolerated? No. If you don't get that, then... sorry, but that's what's at the core of this discussion.
Possible spin off thread topic? I disagree because it's just not that simple. If you're a fan of an arrogant player, you might just describe it as confidence or swagger. If you don't like that player then you're probably going to call that guy arrogant or cocky. Some people don't arrogance period, so they probably don't like anyone with those qualities...and then you have those who probably enjoy seeing people display that confidence or arrogance. 
I'm in the group who isn't the least bit bothered by bit. Some people really took offense with Lebron's championship comments, I didn't. But I did take notice and thought that he talks that talk he better walk that walk then. And this year he didn't, so with that the criticism is definitely deserved. Maybe he will, maybe he won't...but to me that's the difference between greatness and people who that just talk a good game. Either way I'm entertained...I don't need to see athlete be "humbled" because if they are were then sports would be pretty damn boring IMO. 

Edit: And I don't agree with the comparison with Kobe coming off a rape accusation and Lebron just basically being himself. Kobe needed to prove that he wasn't this horrible dude how just sexually assaulted some young lady...which some people still believe, but it's been forgotten because hey, the Lakers won back to back titles. And he started to become a little less socially awkward. Lebron is just trying to live up to unreasonable expectations that he (and the media) has placed upon himself and the Heat. Winning cures all...that what it all comes down to. Kobe didn't go on a PR campaign for battered women after his rape trial, the Lakers traded for Gasol 
wink.gif
 and got back to business. 

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

people don't like arrogance. Is arrogance illegal? No. Is it tolerated? No. If you don't get that, then... sorry, but that's what's at the core of this discussion.
Possible spin off thread topic? I disagree because it's just not that simple. If you're a fan of an arrogant player, you might just describe it as confidence or swagger. If you don't like that player then you're probably going to call that guy arrogant or cocky. Some people don't arrogance period, so they probably don't like anyone with those qualities...and then you have those who probably enjoy seeing people display that confidence or arrogance. 
I'm in the group who isn't the least bit bothered by bit. Some people really took offense with Lebron's championship comments, I didn't. But I did take notice and thought that he talks that talk he better walk that walk then. And this year he didn't, so with that the criticism is definitely deserved. Maybe he will, maybe he won't...but to me that's the difference between greatness and people who that just talk a good game. Either way I'm entertained...I don't need to see athlete be "humbled" because if they are were then sports would be pretty damn boring IMO. 

Edit: And I don't agree with the comparison with Kobe coming off a rape accusation and Lebron just basically being himself. Kobe needed to prove that he wasn't this horrible dude how just sexually assaulted some young lady...which some people still believe, but it's been forgotten because hey, the Lakers won back to back titles. And he started to become a little less socially awkward. Lebron is just trying to live up to unreasonable expectations that he (and the media) has placed upon himself and the Heat. Winning cures all...that what it all comes down to. Kobe didn't go on a PR campaign for battered women after his rape trial, the Lakers traded for Gasol 
wink.gif
 and got back to business. 

*facepalm*

I hate when someone mentions 2 things, then someone else calls it a comparison.
laugh.gif

I wasn't comparing Kobe coming off a rape case to LeBron being himself.
roll.gif

Alright... I'll put it this way to make it easier for you:
- Kobe was at a low point, and he dug himself out of it. How did he get to that low point? Forget it; that's getting too specific for you to get my point. But he WAS at a low point, and he dug himself out of it through moves that I believe were calculated, and effective, since his approval rating is A LOT higher now than it was then.

- LeBron is at a low point. How did he get here? Forget the specifics, because you'll call this a comparison of those sspecifics when it's not. But he IS at a low point, and if he wants to dig himself out of it, he needs to make some calculated moves.

*facepalm*

I hate when someone mentions 2 things, then someone else calls it a comparison.
laugh.gif

I wasn't comparing Kobe coming off a rape case to LeBron being himself.
roll.gif

Alright... I'll put it this way to make it easier for you:
- Kobe was at a low point, and he dug himself out of it. How did he get to that low point? Forget it; that's getting too specific for you to get my point. But he WAS at a low point, and he dug himself out of it through moves that I believe were calculated, and effective, since his approval rating is A LOT higher now than it was then.

- LeBron is at a low point. How did he get here? Forget the specifics, because you'll call this a comparison of those sspecifics when it's not. But he IS at a low point, and if he wants to dig himself out of it, he needs to make some calculated moves.

I'll just say this, because we can probably continue to reply back and forth but neither of us are going to change our opinions about this.

To keep the specifics out of it, I'll add that Kobe needed to repair his image as a person. Lebron needs to repair his image as a BASKETBALL PLAYER.

Kobe did what he had to do, and when Lebron takes care of what he needs to do, he'll be fine too.

I'll just say this, because we can probably continue to reply back and forth but neither of us are going to change our opinions about this.

To keep the specifics out of it, I'll add that Kobe needed to repair his image as a person. Lebron needs to repair his image as a BASKETBALL PLAYER.

Kobe did what he had to do, and when Lebron takes care of what he needs to do, he'll be fine too.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by cartune

Like they said on Mike & Mike this morning

What has this dude really done?
laugh.gif

I dont feel sorry for him. But Lebron is the most hated player in the history of the league and has yet to commit a crime.

How can you call Lebron arrogant and at the same time love Kobe?
roll.gif
Kobe wanted to go to the Clippers of all places remember when he realized he couldnt win without Phil and wanted to leave? Calling out teammates and raping %%+!%%%?
laugh.gif

A lot of yall are just victims of the media.

Classic case of build him up just to tear him down
This man speaks the truth.
People forget how Kobe move? 
laugh.gif

and Yall respect Kobe for smashing a WEAK broad in that scandal? 

Dudes listen to the media and swear they be tellin the truth.

One man got this world fired up because he said he better than Jordan 
laugh.gif
 LeBron NEVER said that!
*Time heals everything.  Kobe got himself straight.  LeBron just needs to do the same and everything will be forgotten. 

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by cartune

Like they said on Mike & Mike this morning

What has this dude really done?
laugh.gif

I dont feel sorry for him. But Lebron is the most hated player in the history of the league and has yet to commit a crime.

How can you call Lebron arrogant and at the same time love Kobe?
roll.gif
Kobe wanted to go to the Clippers of all places remember when he realized he couldnt win without Phil and wanted to leave? Calling out teammates and raping %%+!%%%?
laugh.gif

A lot of yall are just victims of the media.

Classic case of build him up just to tear him down
This man speaks the truth.
People forget how Kobe move? 
laugh.gif

and Yall respect Kobe for smashing a WEAK broad in that scandal? 

Dudes listen to the media and swear they be tellin the truth.

One man got this world fired up because he said he better than Jordan 
laugh.gif
 LeBron NEVER said that!
*Time heals everything.  Kobe got himself straight.  LeBron just needs to do the same and everything will be forgotten. 

why are you still defending labron?

ol hail the king!!

the chosen one!

he will save you from your misery.

nt got a legal team for labron.

if you dont like your player to be criticized for the fact that he choked you have a soft spot for that player.
tongue.gif

why are you still defending labron?

ol hail the king!!

the chosen one!

he will save you from your misery.

nt got a legal team for labron.

if you dont like your player to be criticized for the fact that he choked you have a soft spot for that player.
tongue.gif

The difference is Kobe didn't leave the Lakers, he stayed and re-signed with the same team MONTHS before Pau Gasol even joined the Lakers.

Yall mad because you wasted all thiss money on Lebrons kicks and he failed again huh? Every year is Lebrons year and every year ends up in the same result with Lebron and his fans taking a big fat L.

The difference is Kobe didn't leave the Lakers, he stayed and re-signed with the same team MONTHS before Pau Gasol even joined the Lakers.

Yall mad because you wasted all thiss money on Lebrons kicks and he failed again huh? Every year is Lebrons year and every year ends up in the same result with Lebron and his fans taking a big fat L.

didnt read the comments but lechoke Legal team in the hawZ!

exhibit a to exhibit z cant hide the fact that lebron choked and he deserves all the hate/criticism.

with that team of 3 superstars anything but a championship is a failure. *### with your bs "its their 1st year together %%#".

guess what boston did it.

so let all the hate flow and watch. if miami is the champs(but not), you will also have something to say to all your detractors.

those anti lebron fans rejoice this is your time.

to those lebron legal team deal with it until your idol becomes champ.
laugh.gif

didnt read the comments but lechoke Legal team in the hawZ!

exhibit a to exhibit z cant hide the fact that lebron choked and he deserves all the hate/criticism.

with that team of 3 superstars anything but a championship is a failure. *### with your bs "its their 1st year together %%#".

guess what boston did it.

so let all the hate flow and watch. if miami is the champs(but not), you will also have something to say to all your detractors.

those anti lebron fans rejoice this is your time.

to those lebron legal team deal with it until your idol becomes champ.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Lebron needs to repair his image as a person as well. In the past year, he's somehow managed to go from a humble guy who says the right things to an arrogant d-bag. Him doing better on the court would help with that, because as they say winning cures all. But let's not act like people don't dislike him because of his personality.. because I know random girls and even some old people who don't know jack about basketball or who's who in the NBA and they dislike him because of his persona. 
He basically deflected all blame from himself in the postgame presser. If he had just come out and said "It was my fault. I let my teammates down" I can guarantee far less people would have been converted to haters than he has now. Derrick Rose choked too, but no one hates on him because he took full responsibility. Kobe has come out after games and straight up said "I %@#%*@ up"

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Lebron needs to repair his image as a person as well. In the past year, he's somehow managed to go from a humble guy who says the right things to an arrogant d-bag. Him doing better on the court would help with that, because as they say winning cures all. But let's not act like people don't dislike him because of his personality.. because I know random girls and even some old people who don't know jack about basketball or who's who in the NBA and they dislike him because of his persona. 
He basically deflected all blame from himself in the postgame presser. If he had just come out and said "It was my fault. I let my teammates down" I can guarantee far less people would have been converted to haters than he has now. Derrick Rose choked too, but no one hates on him because he took full responsibility. Kobe has come out after games and straight up said "I %@#%*@ up"

#shoutout to all you coaches .. nobody expected them to get as far as they did. they might've played $*+!%* the past few games, but they still did what they could.. def not what anyone expected, but %+%% it. next year

follow me @jillyewest

#shoutout to all you coaches .. nobody expected them to get as far as they did. they might've played $*+!%* the past few games, but they still did what they could.. def not what anyone expected, but %+%% it. next year

follow me @jillyewest

#shoutout to all you coaches .. nobody expected them to get as far as they did. they might've played **%**% the past few games, but they still did what they could.. def not what anyone expected, but *%$! it. next year

follow me @jillyewest

#shoutout to all you coaches .. nobody expected them to get as far as they did. they might've played **%**% the past few games, but they still did what they could.. def not what anyone expected, but *%$! it. next year

follow me @jillyewest

lol humble coming straight outta high school?
Humble winning back to back MVPs?
best record to worst record team?

Lebron is the guy you love and hate at the same time.

you watch his replays 100x yet hate his style of play.

its like the racists who listen to tupac, wear only ecko and jordans, yet hate blacks.

lol humble coming straight outta high school?
Humble winning back to back MVPs?
best record to worst record team?

Lebron is the guy you love and hate at the same time.

you watch his replays 100x yet hate his style of play.

its like the racists who listen to tupac, wear only ecko and jordans, yet hate blacks.

Back
Top Bottom