space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by BP the owner

a retro+ idea
HEEELLLLLLLLL NAWWWW

I hope they dont do the XIs dirty like this, no disrespect but I would NEVER cop these!

But GG is sayin the quality is like CDPs which scares me, JB may be headed down a very dark road that could be impossible to recover from
and yes I do care about the Jumpman, it looks unbalanced, the right shoe looks better than the left one because it has a better flow to it with the jumpman facing forwards

please dont give them any ideas
roll.gif
sad but true
i like them

^^That PS'd pic is messed up. Sorry bro, but that ain't right. It's mixing the Columbia's and SJ's into one...On the bright side, JB wouldprobably hire you in a second.

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by thakickboss

I'm tired of all the rumors, even if sj and gg say its true I need to see pics before I believe

not coming this year, but a 11 mid will retro for holiday 09

Will be a pair that has released befor or a retro + ?

i hope this is true, and if so i hope they do not do them like they did the cdp's....jb show some respect and just give us a beautiful retro!!!!!

Will definately copp if they do drop and if the quality is better than the countdown pack!

WOW.....Another crazy holiday release im going to guess that there's going to be more hype for these than the 11/12 package...Let the nonsense begin

no joke i almost choked on my lunch when i read this at work. christmas '09 is killin' it. gonna have to put plans to cop wifey an engagement ring till2010, lol.

NICE. these are coming out this year
...you know, just like how the True Blue 3s and Cement 4s are coming out too
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom