Sport Cities-Non Sport Cities

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by dakid23

Baltimore, die hard football fans here. It may be because the only team we have is an NFL team, I know we have the Orioles but can we really consider them a professional team. I hope that one day they bring an NBA team back to the city, but doubt that with the Bullets being so close in DC and they aren't necessarily making the argument for us to get our own team.
25ivuyq.jpg

What are you confused about bro?

Are you asking a question?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^ Thank God you left Cleveland out, because I merely consider us "Midwest" contrary to popular opinion.

Cleveland still roots for O state don't yall? And I'm pretty sure the dog pound is still in full effect. The best fans are the ones with the worst teams. Most "die hard" Miami fans are really just there for bron. Who cared about the heat before last year. Good teams don't always mean good fans.OKC have the best fans in the NBA IMO. Green bay in NFL and St. Louis in MLB. All mid west

Who does then? These *%!++# always dress alike for the sake of the team. They didn't want to take off they snuggies for christ sakes. Just to be as one.

Oakland is a terrible Sports City. The attendance at the Coliseum
sick.gif

Warriors get support because they are the only NBA Team here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

^ Thank God you left Cleveland out, because I merely consider us "Midwest" contrary to popular opinion.

Cleveland still roots for O state don't yall? And I'm pretty sure the dog pound is still in full effect. The best fans are the ones with the worst teams. Most "die hard" Miami fans are really just there for bron. Who cared about the heat before last year. Good teams don't always mean good fans.OKC have the best fans in the NBA IMO. Green bay in NFL and St. Louis in MLB. All mid west
They've only had the team for four years... + It's easy to show up to games when your team is good.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

i told him chicago is a good sports city because the people in that city, follow all the teams there and etc.

We're In A Class ALL BY OURSELVES
pimp.gif

This! 
ignore the fact of me being a lakers and jets fan.. Us people really love our sports here. Bulls fans in here are great to their team, cubs...well you know that story, white sox fans are great here ( Go White Sox!!!!!!!!) and blackhawks are awsome and we go hard for the bears (exclude me) so this city got the sports locked down in here

Chicago!
pimp.gif

25ivuyq.jpg
He's basically saying the Orioles is so bad that he questions if they're really a professional team. Therefore, when his post started he did not even count the Orioles probably like everybody else in B-more.

i told him chicago is a good sports city because the people in that city, follow all the teams there and etc.
pimp.gif
Yes, right below New York fans.

Who does then?
Portland, duh.
These *%!++# always dress alike for the sake of the team. They didn't want to take off they snuggies for christ sakes. Just to be as one.
laugh.gif
They are dedicated. But they're a new team who hasn't experienced what every other team has: a slump. The jury's still out on them.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Los Angeles is not a bad sports town (coming from someone who lives in L.A. & pulls for none of the pro-teams)
Living in Los Angeles now, people from here definitely pull for the Lakers and Dodgers hard. Better fans here than in San Francisco, I think.
Yep. LA loves their sports. It's a bummer there isn't an NFL team anymore. I agree with the SF Bay Area comment though. I mean I'm a huge Niner fan but where were these guys when we were crap for the last 10 years? Same can go for the Giants too. Granted, it comes with the territory of winning but there's a reason why there isn't a ESPN Bay Area. A buddy of mine tweeted to ESPN regarding why there isn't an ESPN page for the Bay Area or SF and got a reply stating that, "You only care about sports when your teams are winning." Ouch. Although, the Warriors have a very strong fan base. 

Los Angeles is not a bad sports town (coming from someone who lives in L.A. & pulls for none of the pro-teams)
Living in Los Angeles now, people from here definitely pull for the Lakers and Dodgers hard. Better fans here than in San Francisco, I think.

Lakers and Dodgers have also been playoff teams for years

The niners/giants both lost a large part of their fan base cause they were trash for so long, mostly the niners. So I kind of agree with you.

Now we got all the bandwagon fans coming back cuz we're winning
laugh.gif
mad.gif
(I'm an A's fan btw, @#%@ the giants)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He's basically saying the Orioles is so bad that he questions if they're really a professional team. Therefore, when his post started he did not even count the Orioles probably like everybody else in B-more.

pimp.gif
So they only cheer for them if their good. if so B-More should not be on the list.

I'm surprised not a single Boston head has come in here, Boston is widely considered to be the best sports city in America.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Yep. LA loves their sports. It's a bummer there isn't an NFL team anymore. I agree with the SF Bay Area comment though. I mean I'm a huge Niner fan but where were these guys when we were crap for the last 10 years? Same can go for the Giants too. Granted, it comes with the territory of winning but there's a reason why there isn't a ESPN Bay Area. A buddy of mine tweeted to ESPN regarding why there isn't an ESPN page for the Bay Area or SF and got a reply stating that, "You only care about sports when your teams are winning." Ouch. Although, the Warriors have a very strong fan base. 
what are yall talking about? SF is a great sports town. we support our teams. NT does not reflect what goes on in the real world.
even when the niners were horrible we were never black out like the raiders. all their seats were filled.

even the giants get love when theyre bad. atnt park stays packed. even before the world series.

and back when they played at %$@@$% *#* candlestick they still had good support. how are you gonna say they dont have support?

have you been to candlestick for a night game in september/october? its FREEZING and people were still out there to watch their bad team play

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I'm surprised not a single Boston head has come in here, Boston is widely considered to be the best sports city in America.

I remember Boston being called Title Town USA. Celtics,Red Sox and Pats.

I think Cubs fans are the greatest fans ever. We support the kids win,lose or draw. No World Series since 1908. Still loyal. Its coming one day.

I think Cubs fans are the greatest fans ever. We support the kids win,lose or draw. No World Series since 1908. Still loyal. Its coming one day.

Lol no its not.

pimp.gif
So they only cheer for them if their good. if so B-More should not be on the list.

Looks at avy , then understands why you are soo bitter ...

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
You sound silly.  The fact that we have a team who hasn't won in 100yrs ... yet they have a loyal fan base who roots for them like the series every year alone puts us head and shoulders above you guys.  And that's not me saying that NYC isn't a good sport town because it is... Its just not Chicago.  

The Cross Town Classic >>>>>> The Subway Rivalry or whatever the hell y'all call it.

Like I said We're In A Class All By Ourselves.
pimp.gif

Just because you have a worse loser team than we do don't mean anything lol

Plenty of new York teams haven't won for many decades but have huge followings

I can't even imagine being a jets, knics, mets fan

Rangers went half a century without a cup still extremely popular

The thing is new York has sooo many people that you get a good amount of transplants, morons, and front runners.

There's no such thing as best sports town. Just a short list of very good cities

Originally Posted by DubA169

Just because you have a worse loser team than we do don't mean anything lol

Plenty of new York teams haven't won for many decades but have huge followings

There's no such thing as best sports town. Just a short list of very good cities

C'mon fam you can't be that dense... its the fact that they root for them faithfully like they've never lost that makes them actually some of/if not the best sports fans that exist.  They never cut and run... NEVER.  Hell we don't do that here period.

I agree with the last line though.

Lol no its not.

Yes we will. Theo will make it happen i think. LOL

Yeah well, contrary to popular belief, there were plenty of us Heat fans before last summer.

I will say Miami fans suck.  No one hates this more then actual TRUE Miami sports fans.  It makes the rest of us look bad.

Marlins - No one really cares.  They were playing in a football stadium.  Lets see how this changes this year with the new stadium.
Dolphins - Years of being the laughing stock of the league is starting to wear on even the most loyal fans.  I remember the Dolphins not even being able to sell out a playoff game.

Looks at avy , then understands why you are soo bitter ...

laugh.gif
 I'm not trust me. But why you consider your city a sports city if you only cheer for your good team? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom