sprint is getting the iphone 5

Yea i rather wait for the nexus 3.i know the hardware on the will be better than the iPhone and have a better operating system. I would never paid for some closed OS where i cant even do what i want with it. That's why i use Linux.

Originally Posted by shoesclues

Yea i rather wait for the nexus 3.i know the hardware on the will be better than the iPhone and have a better operating system. I would never paid for some closed OS where i cant even do what i want with it. That's why i use Linux.
QTF 

Iphone still don't even add flash to their browser
30t6p3b.gif

Waitin till 2012 for a new device, evo is still holding me down 100%.

Sprint's service isn't on Verizon's level but here where I live its comparable if not better than AT&T.

If was a new customer(being I can't get grandfathered into to any unlimited plans)I would go with Sprint but I don't travel that often.

But if you travel or you live in the boonies Verizon is the best option.

Also if you are a new customer and don't need unlimited data Sprint ain't that much cheaper if at all where the hell yall getting that?

I have Thunderbolt with unlimited data, text and calls to any cell for 90 bucks a month. Verizon 4G is faster than half the landlines out here. If I want the exact same set up with Sprint it is 80 bucks.

Sprint change the game a little with the evo 4g so im sure they will get the iphone but its not going to be 4g or have flash ( by the way im text yall in my evo lol)

I was going to switch to verizon when the 5 comes out...but now I'm considering sprint because they do have a much cheaper plan..or just staying with tmobile if the iphone will indeed come out unlocked. It comes down to who has the best service in your area.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Rumor has out the iphone 5 will be stock unlocked and can work on ANY network

30t6p3b.gif
Can't believe people don't see the monopoly that Apple is trying to become.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

30t6p3b.gif
NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Sprint sucks.

Where a lot of people go when they have bad credit and can't get a contract with another cell phone provider.

I know because I knew someone that worked for Sprint for 10+ years.

Shutup.....

30t6p3b.gif
Apple has one cell phone product.  If anything they're evening the playing field by giving the customer more choices when it comes to carriers, sir.

30t6p3b.gif

Do you even know the meaning of monopoly?

Originally Posted by mustbefire

30t6p3b.gif
Apple has one cell phone product.  If anything they're evening the playing field by giving the customer more choices when it comes to carriers, sir.

Yeah because HTC only has the Evo and it's on every phone company. All they do is hype it up knowing these hipsters will buy it. Just like my girl buying a macbook for 1500 and doesn't even use it but once a week.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

30t6p3b.gif

isn't it a game of some sort?

so, will I be able to use this with my virgin mobile 25$ no contract plan?
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah because HTC only has the Evo and it's on every phone company. All they do is hype it up knowing these hipsters will buy it. Just like my girl buying a macbook for 1500 and doesn't even use it but once a week.

Sounds like your girl is a dunce.

30t6p3b.gif

The exclusive control of something. Don't see how hard it is to comprehend what I'm saying unless you guys have down syndrome. In a few years you'll see nothing but iPhones. Especially since the 3g is only $49 with a new contract.

1700th post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Whos in your avy?

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no.

In a few years you'll see nothing but iPhones. Especially since the 3g is only $49 with a new contract.

nope, too many people hate Apple/iOS for that to happen.

30t6p3b.gif

The exclusive control of something. Don't see how hard it is to comprehend what I'm saying unless you guys have down syndrome. In a few years you'll see nothing but iPhones. Especially since the 3g is only $49 with a new contract.

1700th post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I always thought a Monopoly was when someone didn't have an option, last time I checked they weren't the only people selling phones. Thus they're not a monopoly, and aren't anywhere close they aren't even being adopted by the government. 
Now Microsoft is a monopoly.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no.
Really? I thought that is exactly what it meant.
Most of the world does not buy subsidized phones and lock themselves into 2 year contacts. Apple wants the iphone to be a world player.

I could be wrong and most of it is just rumors for now but here is a link to an article that supports this. 

http://t-gaap.com/2011/7/22/iphone-5-how-apple-will-tackle-the-unlocked-handset-world

Originally Posted by jumpman247

1700th post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I always thought a Monopoly was when someone didn't have an option, last time I checked they weren't the only people selling phones. Thus they're not a monopoly, and aren't anywhere close they aren't even being adopted by the government. 
Now Microsoft is a monopoly.
laugh.gif
 at monopoly people have chosen to buy apple products you have plenty of options

Back
Top Bottom