Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And they said they're going to stop altogether to build up anticiation.

I said they may start as early as 2019. If they stop making movies to focus on tv production that means they won't be doing one a year for a while either.

Are you really laughing off "short break" as if that's not a "mini hiatus"? :lol:

Last edited:
I TOLD you they were gonna focus on TV AND films. Remember me saying they wouldn't "rush" films and you laughed?

Point blank told you 2 films a year wasn't happenin. Not for a long while.

I never said they weren't going to do tv stuff.

The quote explicitly says they're going on a mini hiatus for FILM to focus on TV.

YOU NEVER SAID THAT. NOT ONCE.

Again, as far as 2 movies a year we'll see after this mini hiatus.

Last edited:
Anyway.

Hayden's gonna make an appearance at Celebration... he doesn't do SW events a lot, does he?

Hyping up his possible appearance in Episode VIII?

Anyway.

Hayden's gonna make an appearance at Celebration... he doesn't do SW events a lot, does he?
Hyping up his possible appearance in Episode VIII?

Yup, him and Wedge appearing would be a huge coincidence if they're just coming to talk on the 40th panel and signing autographs. I have a strong feeling they'll both definitely be in Ep. VIII somehow, when it's all said and done.

Man, Mark Hamill's price point is steep. Might just do a photo and autograph with Sam Witwer for way cheaper. Maybe bring my Maul pop for him to sign :lol:

Last edited:
So I'm in season 3 of clone wars and they kill people off easily :lol: stabbings, breaking necks.

This was allowed on Disney?? Is revels still this brutal?

So I'm in season 3 of clone wars and they kill people off easily :lol: stabbings, breaking necks.

People die in Rebels. I won't go too much into the details, but if you like Clone Wars you'll like Rebels.

Just caught up on Rebels. Agent Kallus 
nthat.gif

I really wonder what the end game for this series is gonna be though...particularly with Ezra and Kanan. There is no way that they are alive by the time A New Hope starts because they've become too high on the Empire's radar. The only question is how is that gonna play out because I don't see them getting killed off on the TV show.

Just caught up on Rebels. Agent Kallus :nthat:

I really wonder what the end game for this series is gonna be though...particularly with Ezra and Kanan. There is no way that they are alive by the time A New Hope starts because they've become too high on the Empire's radar. The only question is how is that gonna play out because I don't see them getting killed off on the TV show.

They get sent to Alderaan as a happy ending :lol:

Clone Wars was pre-Disney. Once the Mouse bought out Lucas, Clone Wars was a wrap.

Carrie Fisher was in town two years ago for a convention, I passed on it because it was the weekend before I was heading to Chicago so I didn't want to spend any cash for a photo op or anything. 

Hindsight 20/20...
frown.gif

Ezra and Kannan... It'd be pretty cool if the end for them is they get seduced/forced to the dark side and became part of the Emperors Royal Guard... I mean, the Guards had to come from somewhere right :nerd:...

I checked online and it said the closest available to me was San Rafael :lol:

I'm in San Leandro.

Back
Top Bottom