Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I totally slept on the Blu-ray. I usually preorder. I called at about 11 and thankfully they had a few where I work Oxnard. When I checked out they said they had it in Simi Valley too.

Beautiful steel book :pimp:

Quick question... Anywhere to buy the 4K version of RO digitally? I only saw HD on PS Store and Amazon Video. On Amazon video they had TFA in 4K, but no RO. What gives?

Word on the street is that Carrie Fisher will appear in Episode IX via unused footage from The Last Jedi. 

With Disney's money and illuminati ties, they could have Carrie Fisher in the next 5 Star Wars films

It is celebration week. I'll be there for the 40th anniversary panel on Thursday
Damn, can't wait to hear about it.

Got any unique outfits planned or just going casually? 
laugh.gif

Damn, can't wait to hear about it.

Got any unique outfits planned or just going casually? :lol:
no not dressing up for this one. Probably just my celebration 6 t-shirt. I have to stay overnight on Wednesday so I can get in the 40th panel on Thursday

Wish I was at the celebration!! If only they held it in Anaheim ahh well just have to wait. I might go to D23. Does anyone have experience there? wont be paying full price so a 1 day trip might be worth it since its close by

We first saw the TFA teaser one year before the release... surely we'll be seeing something for TLJ this week?! 

Back
Top Bottom