Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feeling like a kid would right now a few days before Xmas, but with that day lasting 3-4 days :lol:

But seriously, I can't even begin to imagine all the discussions and speculation that we're on the eve of.

Last edited:
View media item 2400414
I'm beyond stoked for this me and my son are going all 4 days the misses is going thurs and fri thanks to @JayPesoz for the hook up on the single day tix and my killjoy 13 year old daughter is refusing to go :smh: I'm wearing the vader costume Thursday rest of the days im going casual and im going to try my best to get into the last jedi panel

Last edited:
You are going to have to stay over night Thursday to get into the last Jedi panel. That's what I'm doing Wednesday for the 40th

Keep your eyes peeled looks like Mark Hamil and Daisy Ridley are going to be on good morning America today to make an announcement
nerd.gif

https://moviepilot.com/p/mark-hamill-daisy-ridley-plan-to-make-huge-announcement-on-april-11/4243459
No trailer, it was just a Force for Change announcement.

Not disappointed but I suppose it's an easy way to start Celebration week for them.

Last edited:
in the spirit of disney trying to make the star wars universe more diverse i predict it will be revealed that rey is a calrissian

rey calrissian

If Rey was sent to see you after you'd been missing for years, I'd def be rooting for her to be your daughter Chester :lol:

Just took this photo and I'm really hoping I don't have to buy a whole bunch of new Kylo Ren Collectibles for Last Jedi. I thought this design was absolute perfection as-is and I hope the rumored changes aren't too noticeable :lol:

View media item 2401500

Just took this photo and I'm really hoping I don't have to buy a whole bunch of new Kylo Ren Collectibles for Last Jedi. I thought this design was absolute perfection as-is and I hope the rumored changes aren't too noticeable :lol:

View media item 2401500

Those artist renderings from making star wars look pretty awful man I'm hopeful that his look doesn't change much either i just started working on a 1/1 kylo

Back
Top Bottom