Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this is a teaser, it does it's job I guess. Didnt care for it until Luke's line at the end.

View media item 2405123
Another exhausting day got to the queline at 6 the live stage for last jedi was long gone before midnight so i grabbed one of these wristbands while everyone else tryed to get to a video stream auditorium of it ,I'm so glad that i did Marks stories were awsome and it got really emotional, had me tearing up when he started to cry

Another exhausting day got to the queline at 6 the live stage for last jedi was long gone before midnight so i grabbed one of these wristbands while everyone else tryed to get to a video stream auditorium of it ,I'm so glad that i did Marks stories were awsome and it got really emotional, had me tearing up when he started to cry
Gonna have to catch the replay later.  Gonna be emotional! 

BIG Star Wars geek here. Never visited this thread here on NT. Thought I'd check it out.

But with that said. Trailer didn't really do much for me. Was disappointed in it actually. Did not feel like a SW movie at all. TFA was a amazing trailer and made me feel like a kid again. Yeah that movie had its faults but it still felt like you were on a Star Wars adventure.

Rogue one didn't feel like SW either. But that was a really good movie. Idk what it is maybe i just automatically think "Disney" when I think of SW now lol.

I'm also hyped for the SW BF2 trailer later today. I loved the first one and I'm not sure why it gets so much hate

i rather finn stay in a lightsaber coma for the whole movie than simp for that ugly asian chick.

they did my ***** wrong

Exactly. No ******* way Disney is letting him joke around like that if it was a reveal. It's an awesome troll, and one they are surely aware of in terms of the theories and such, but they left Rey's heritage vague in TFA for a reason, not for Hamill to give punchlines online.
laugh.gif
But Rey being his daughter isn't something thats much of a surprise nor do I think its the "twist" thats suppose to happen in the trilogy. It'd be more so Mark tongue in cheek making fun of the obvious. Again no reason that the lightsaber would not only be drawn to a random girl when its been the lightsaber wielded by 2 Skywalker's before hand. And then its showing her visions from the previous owners past and her past? Why would the Bespin hallway  where Luke found out the truth about his family be in the vision of a random girl who's trying to find out the truth of her family?.....

Just left the rebels panel they showed a full episode after the stram ended i wont spoil anything but **** is getting real on mandalore :pimp:

Exactly. No ******* way Disney is letting him joke around like that if it was a reveal. It's an awesome troll, and one they are surely aware of in terms of the theories and such, but they left Rey's heritage vague in TFA for a reason, not for Hamill to give punchlines online. :lol:

But Rey being his daughter isn't something thats much of a surprise nor do I think its the "twist" thats suppose to happen in the trilogy. It'd be more so Mark tongue in cheek making fun of the obvious. Again no reason that the lightsaber would not only be drawn to a random girl when its been the lightsaber wielded by 2 Skywalker's before hand. And then its showing her visions from the previous owners past and her past? Why would the Bespin hallway  where Luke found out the truth about his family be in the vision of a random girl who's trying to find out the truth of her family?.....

Cuz bein his niece is still his family?
:lol:

Just sit back and enjoy. You're gonna ruin everything for yourself expecting this one storyline that may not come true at all. Rey could be Luke's, Han's, Obi Wan's granddaughter, or some other Jedi off-spring. You focusing only on one just gonna set yourself up for heartbreak.

Back
Top Bottom