Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leias role in 8 will be bigger than 8 because of Luke. More Luke=more Leia. Her relationship with Luke was always bigger than hers with Han.

well there was a rumor out there that they would use unused footage of her from episode 8 in episode 9

whats crazy about the rumors and leaks was they were almost spot on about everything in episode vii a year before the movie came out

only thing they had wrong was lukes floating hand and hux dying

thats why im digusted already about that ugly chinese chick being a big role in episode 8 :x

Last edited:
no man she just looks so gross like they couldnt get someone atleast decent looking?

its like looking at a slimmed down jabba the hut!

Last edited:
You are bugging.

Too focused on looks as well.

how about you zip your mouth?

get off my back!
tumblr_o7xsspx9e01svtat4o1_500.jpg

Come on all games sell a season pass these days. I don't care about the pass i'll buy if it has a good stuff on it. I just want more content on the main game and not all on the dlc like the last one

thats why im digusted already about that ugly chinese chick being a big role in episode 8 :x

no man she just looks so gross like they couldnt get someone atleast decent looking?
its like looking at a slimmed down jabba the hut!

how about you zip your mouth?
get off my back!

[LISTEN UP DUDE CAUSE WE HAVE AN ISSUE HERE

You've been shooting your mouth off about this for some time and I actually thought you would have moved past the issue by now. I don't give a crap who you like or don't like in real life. Not my concern.
Hear me out:
-girl is not Chinese. BUT I AM: The Old School non-Commie from Taiwan kind. We don't all look alike. GOT THAT?!
-never knew she existed till now and don't really have opinion on her looks. WHAT IS IT TO YOU WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE? WHAT THE F* DO YOU LOOK LIKE?

Where do you want to take this conversation?
Dial it back a few notches.
It's not that serious.

[LISTEN UP DUDE CAUSE WE HAVE AN ISSUE HERE

You've been shooting your mouth off about this for some time and I actually thought you would have moved past the issue by now. I don't give a crap who you like or don't like in real life. Not my concern.
Hear me out:
-girl is not Chinese. BUT I AM: The Old School non-Commie from Taiwan kind. We don't all look alike. GOT THAT?!
-never knew she existed till now and don't really have opinion on her looks. WHAT IS IT TO YOU WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE? WHAT THE F* DO YOU LOOK LIKE?

Where do you want to take this conversation?
Dial it back a few notches.
It's not that serious.
View media item 1987637

you got problems buddy you need to chill out!

you say its not serious but then you get all in your feels? you need to calm down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom