Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait you still think Rey can be the daughter of Leia and Han?

I think that's dead.

With Carrie dead in real life and Han dead in the movies it makes no sense at all now to say oh your parents? You already met them but they're all dead now, one killed by your brother, but here's your uncle to comfort you a bit before he goes and commits that.

I know that so many people are rooting for Kenobi but you seriously want obiwans legacy to be a jedo that violated the jedi code by having a child and then became a deadbeat dad? And if you're argument is that he didnt know he had a child then how would he know as a ghost and why didnt force ghost ben make content with his actual child instead of his grandchild.....too many holes

I know that so many people are rooting for Kenobi but you seriously want obiwans legacy to be a jedo that violated the jedi code by having a child and then became a deadbeat dad? And if you're argument is that he didnt know he had a child then how would he know as a ghost and why didnt force ghost ben make content with his actual child instead of his grandchild.....too many holes

Exactly. Obi-Wan is the epitome of Jedi and what they stand for. To have Rey be his granddaughter would forever taint him for me.

Cuz bein his niece is still his family?
:lol:

Just sit back and enjoy. You're gonna ruin everything for yourself expecting this one storyline that may not come true at all. Rey could be Luke's, Han's, Obi Wan's granddaughter, or some other Jedi off-spring. You focusing only on one just gonna set yourself up for heartbreak.

:lol: yeah the ship has definitely sailed on her being Kylo's sister with Carrie's untimely death and Han dying in Ep VII. Rey Kenobi isn't as marketable as Rey Skywalker and I would imagine Disney wouldn't go through all this trouble making a next gen of Star Wars without a next generation character that actually bears the family last name not just blood.

With Hamill saying "I fundamentally disagrees with everything decided about my character" as it pertains to TLJ and Ridley saying she had to talk to RJ about some of the decisions made, I'm curious to see the direction it takes.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Last edited:
What's the big deal?

She's not necessary. Just kill off the resistance general and move on.
You can't just kill off Princess Leia or General Leia and call it no big deal. Howe is she not necessary?
She's dead in real life.

To me she barely played a role in TFA to any considerable importance. That movie was all about killing off the old guard given how Han went out. One thing I was expecting from this trilogy was for all 3 (Han, Luke & Leia) to die only leaving Chewy (and Lando) left.

W/e footage they have of her for TLJ just show her ship being blown up by Kylo or blow up the entire planet the resistance is on.

What else can they do? Trot out the cgi version (like in R1) to plug in some scenes to wrap up her character since she isn't gonna be in IX?

Last edited:
If you're saying yes to cgi Leia I think that would be in poor taste.

At best one scene saying a goodbye if they aint gonna kill her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom