Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't find the ******* post but my OG theory was Luke was teaching the kids both the light and the dark side of the force because the only way to "bring balance to the force" is for balance to exist within its users. I don't know if this stuff is still canon but iirc that's how it was originally taught before the Jedi and Sith came to be (???)

I've since expanded on that though :lol: Basically Luke was meant to let the Jedi and their teachings die with him. The prophecy was fulfilled by Anakin at his death, all Luke had to do was chill but once he started the academy he tipped the scales and the force "rebelled" (Snoke getting Ben etc).

Sidenote: do we know if we've been told the actual prophecy or only given interpretations of it?

Last edited:
We're only a few small leaps of imagination from Lame sayin Leia is Rey's mom, and Luke is till the father. :nerd: :rofl:

Quit hating CP. Rey is Luke's daughter and she has a mother. We gotta put the pieces together now :nerd:

You could start by getting the hint that Luke may not be daddy, that would help you a lot. :lol:
I think Hamil openly joking about it for the last year might be a clear sign that she's not his kid :lol:

tumblr_ooevwfo2oR1r05bkco2_540.gif

tumblr_ooevwfo2oR1r05bkco1_540.gif

Basically the first day on the job vs two weeks in meme :lol:

We're only a few small leaps of imagination from Lame sayin Leia is Rey's mom, and Luke is till the father. :nerd: :rofl:

Quit hating CP. Rey is Luke's daughter and she has a mother. We gotta put the pieces together now :nerd:

You could start by getting the hint that Luke may not be daddy, that would help you a lot. :lol:
I think Hamil openly joking about it for the last year might be a clear sign that she's not his kid :lol:

Exactly. No ******* way Disney is letting him joke around like that if it was a reveal. It's an awesome troll, and one they are surely aware of in terms of the theories and such, but they left Rey's heritage vague in TFA for a reason, not for Hamill to give punchlines online. :lol:

Def think that Rey is going to be a Grey Jedi or a Bendu. Luke and the entire Jedi order will cease to exist out of necessity as that video posted earlier outlined. :nerd:

I can't find the ******* post but my OG theory was Luke was teaching the kids both the light and the dark side of the force because the only way to "bring balance to the force" is for balance to exist within its users. I don't know if this stuff is still canon but iirc that's how it was originally taught before the Jedi and Sith came to be (???)

I've since expanded on that though :lol: Basically Luke was meant to let the Jedi and their teachings die with him. The prophecy was fulfilled by Anakin at his death, all Luke had to do was chill but once he started the academy he tipped the scales and the force "rebelled" (Snoke getting Ben etc).

Sidenote: do we know if we've been told the actual prophecy or only given interpretations of it?
Balance in the force is one thing but then there's the galactic society to focus on.

It may just be worth it for a Jedi order to be wiped out if it means it holds off 30 years of dark side domination.

Lol with all the parallels being so heavy handed? TFA is pretty awkward if Luke isn't her Father...
It was already awkward given its a rehash.

getting caught up with rebels

this ***** darth maul got washed in seconds :lol: it was like watching goldberg vs brock at survivor series all over again :lol:

Trailer has me hyped for what's to come. Christmas can't come soon enough. Third year where my Christmas will consist of me and the family headed to watch a Star Wars film in IMAX :smokin

Back
Top Bottom