Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont got much interest in that unless they absolutely nail the casting.

Lucasfilm has shown me they aint good at casting younger versions of these characters.

Last edited:
Episode 3 is the best Episode. It has the best acting, it has the best story, it has the best fighting scenes, it has arguably THE best fighting scene in cinema history, it has the most replay vow imo, u could watch it w/o having seen any other episode & know what's going on, and it has the best accumulation out of the 2 trilogies.
tenor (6).gif

Personally, I’d put The Empire Strikes back ahead of Revenge of the Sith, but those two are easily the two best films of the saga.

Whenever someone who hasn’t seen the series tells me the want to watch it but don’t want to go through that many films, those are the two I tell them to watch.

Guests Get to Vote for Next Legacy Lightsaber Coming to Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Star Wars

Beginning today, fans can vote for which legacy lightsaber they would hope to see offered at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities. Legacy lightsabers are modeled after the lightsabers of some of the most heroic, iconic, mythical and sinister figures in the Star Wars galaxy. This list includes legends from Luke Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano to Darth Vader and Darth Maul.

1600454517182.png

Found inside Dok Ondar’s Den of Antiquities, twelve unique legacy lightsabers have been offered to date. Today, you have a chance to share your opinion about what you hope to see added to Dok’s collection! Make your choice from these 6 options, all legendary in their own right — Anakin Skywalker, Kanan Jarrus, Qui-Gon Jinn, Cal Kestis, Ezra Bridger and Lord Corvax.

You can vote here.

Episode 3 is the best Episode. It has the best acting, it has the best story, it has the best fighting scenes, it has arguably THE best fighting scene in cinema history, it has the most replay vow imo, u could watch it w/o having seen any other episode & know what's going on, and it has the best accumulation out of the 2 trilogies.
tenor (6).gif

Best film of the prequels, absolutely.

Better than The Empire Strikes Back, c'mon.

I might agree it's better than Return of the Jedi, but not New Hope and Empire. No way, no how.

Best film of the prequels, absolutely.

Better than The Empire Strikes Back, c'mon.

I might agree it's better than Return of the Jedi, but not New Hope and Empire. No way, no how.
I'm not opposed to ppl saying ep. 5 is better than 3 b/c I can see why they said. I don't agree, but I get it. Any other of the 4 & we're arguing.

Now I will say this, w/o episode 4, 5 wouldn't have been as great. It literally needed 4 to be great. While 3 could've been a stand alone film & still be great like Rogue One.

Wow ZERO talk in here about the first episode of Mandalorian season 2. I’m quite surprised given what it was about.

Wow ZERO talk in here about the first episode of Mandalorian season 2. I’m quite surprised given what it was about.

Watched it this morning and loved it.

Dune sea, smart way to introduce (and not introduce) Boba.

Back
Top Bottom