Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

I'm gonna try that chest workout tonight since it's my chest day. I max out at 75 pound dumbells though. Goku is crazy. 170?!?!?!?!

I'm gonna try that chest workout tonight since it's my chest day. I max out at 75 pound dumbells though. Goku is crazy. 170?!?!?!?!

I did my own variation of that chest workout today, I do triceps today also. Being broke is definitely effecting my chest day, I have no money for the gym and my DB's at home stop at 40. So..my sets start and finish with 40's I just have to go insane with them.

^How long did your workout take? That's like 30+ sets of work. Way too much if you are on the 40 db level, IMO. I don't think that super specific bodypart training is the best way to go when you are still on that level. Big compound exercises would be better, I would think.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

170 lbs dumbbells.... WOW

85lb dumbells.170lbs total weight.
smh.gif
@ me for thinking that could be 340lbs.

bijald0331, I didn't follow their workout to a T, I just picked up some tips. Mostly on the rest time in between and doing those push-ups at the end.
I am coming off of wrist surgery (April) I have about 90% of my strength and range of motion back..so I am starting to work out with more intensity than before.

Here is what I did..

Did about 10 minutes of stretching, then I shot some bball for awhile.

After (each set of) the exercise which focuses on my chest, I do an exercise which focuses more on my triceps.

4 sets of flat bench.

4 sets skullcrushers

3 sets of dumbbell press at flat/incline/decline

3 sets overhead tricep extension

4 sets tricep pushdown (2 normal grip, two reverse grip)

4 sets of dumbbell flies.

2 sets of weighted dips

2 sets push-ups until failure.

You sure? That is a common set of DB's as well and most gyms have them. I'm pretty sure dude was putting up 340. He wasn't going full ROM though.

There is no way they are 80's. They have to be 170's. Those guys arms are huge and with those in his hands they look like nothing to boast about.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

You sure? That is a common set of DB's as well and most gyms have them. I'm pretty sure dude was putting up 340. He wasn't going full ROM though.
I stand corrected...it could be 170lbs each

yeh def 170 each. he has other vids.

not complete rom either but he says he likes to keeps the tension on his chest which is ridiculously hard

cant deny his technique though, thats a stupid amount of weight and the guy's ridiculously huge

no romo

Damn and I felt good when I maxed out at 110 with 4 reps
laugh.gif
...... to be fair though those are the heaviest DBs at my gym
laugh.gif

Now that school is in full effect I am clearly reminded of how difficult/time consuming the "eat every 3 hours" diet is.
I'm rushing in the morning, scrambling for snacks, driving home for lunch (far), and rushing home after school to eat.

I really want to try this intermittent fasting... Has the issue been addressed about being able to get sufficient intake of macros (or calories) in the short eating period? 3500 cals...
Someone mentioned a large thread about bulking w/ IF... can that be posted for me please?

Originally Posted by Smedroc

smh.gif
@ me for thinking that could be 340lbs.
Stop shaking, they really are 170lb dumbbells. The skinnier of the 2 dudes (Frank) does his work sets at 110  or 120 (i forgot) when they did their other workout. Hanh is about an inch or 2 shorter and 10-15 lbs heavier (pure muscle mass). I personally havent even seen 170 lb dumbbells at my gym, but apparently the gym they go to is suited more towards heavy lifters. I'm neither surprised nor amazed at that feat by Hanh...still pretty crazy though, the most I've ever done at 5 reps was 100 lbs. 

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
No 'mo, but this dude's physique is INCREDIBLE.

Very motivating. My idea overall goal.

Spoiler [+]
picy.jpg

preview7.jpg
imo thats on par wit the zyzz dude
im just workin hard right now, gonna let the pics do the talkin an ill be lurkin. 

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

School started back up today and I have no clue how to fit in my workouts. School 5 days a week plus work doesnt leave me alot of time..any suggestions to help me out?
Should I do a 3 day split to make things easier on me? what are some things you guys do to help out during the school year?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
No 'mo, but this dude's physique is INCREDIBLE.

Very motivating. My idea overall goal.

Spoiler [+]
picy.jpg

preview7.jpg
imo thats on par wit the zyzz dude
im just workin hard right now, gonna let the pics do the talkin an ill be lurkin. 
You serious?
laugh.gif

This dude @%*%# on Zyzz...by FAR.

And lets not even compare legs.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Sneakerking, that is an ideal physique to me. I don't want to be super swole. What do you think his lifts are at? And bodyfat around 5-6%?
Here's his BodySpace...

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/add4688/

Looks like his lifts haven't been updated since '07.

But yeah, 5-6% sounds about right. His BodySpace says 2.5%.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

StaXX you've been ghost for a min. Good work, man.
looks like 7

Back
Top Bottom