Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

I'm going to take a break from the gym. Been damaging my body too much. Lol

Not worth it if I'm going to be a crippled old man.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

gotta disagree with joe on this one

kre-alk>>>mono

an why are you acting like its so expensive? not to mention it last a loooong time.

i use all american efx

i mean......it's definitely no worse than regular creatine, and i know people who swear by it.

and yeah prices are a lot cheaper than i remembered...........still not dirt cheap like mono though, which they practically give away these days
laugh.gif

worth a shot for anyone, any sort of creatine (real creatine, not CEE trash) is worth it.

StaXX wrote:
About to head to the gym now. Haven't been in four days.
tired.gif
smh.gif

Anyways, here a quick picture I took last week and forgot to post.

lookin good man, lots of quality mass and proportions look good.

maybe more lat work? make sure the legs are up to par if they aren't?
laugh.gif
honestly nothing negative to be said, im reaching for points to improve on. are you on a bulk?

i think staxx has great forearms and your bodyfat looks good the abs should be more defined or you dont work them that much?

Originally Posted by Durden7

I hate ab exercises.

i do too, especially since i had a hernia earlier this year. doing them is a bit painful.

how many of you guys drink beer? do you just do some cardio the next day to counter-act the beers you knocked back the night before?

i hate ab exercises and leg exercises...............

but they are both needed for a complete physique.

i had an old friend one time tell me..............IDC about abs at all.........yea okaaaaaaay, a strong CORE is very important imo.

especially if you play sports. the core is probably the most important aspect of any type of sport

By strengthening the core, you set yourself up for improvements in every other area of fitness

Originally Posted by dgk3188

especially if you play sports. the core is probably the most important aspect of any type of sport

By strengthening the core, you set yourself up for improvements in every other area of fitness

QFT

Joe- I think I'm going to start bulking around December. I haven't done anything yet though.
No shakes, or supplements. I just eat whatever and workout.
I'm working on my legs right now. They've gotten kind of small.
embarassed.gif
I'm hitting those hard.

Audi- I love my abs but hate doing the exercises. That picture doesn't really do them justice though.
I don't know what was going on there. They usually look like this.

Sorry, the picture sucks. I'll try to take a better one later.

i'm at 175 right now 5'9.....how can i get down to 170 in two weeks what should i eat...i usually run 30-40 mins per day on the treadmill..thanks foryour guys help

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

i'm at 175 right now 5'9.....how can i get down to 170 in two weeks what should i eat...i usually run 30-40 mins per day on the treadmill..thanks for your guys help

Thats a pretty achievable goal in two weeks. Just eat right, healthy foods, obviously no fried foods, fast food etc. Your cardio seems to be fine, combine itwith a little weight lifting and 5 lbs in two weeks is a piece of cake.

i'm at 175 right now 5'9.....how can i get down to 170 in two weeks what should i eat...i usually run 30-40 mins per day on the treadmill..thanks for your guys help

try interval training (HITT) instead of running FOREVER. lol

StaXX wrote:
Joe- I think I'm going to start bulking around December. I haven't done anything yet though.
embarassed.gif
I'm hitting those hard.

Audi- I love my abs but hate doing the exercises. That picture doesn't really do them justice though.

thought so

yea man could just be water retention from the day, you ever take a pic of your abs first thing in the mornin?? then later in the day...........

try it

Originally Posted by Al Audi

StaXX wrote:

embarassed.gif
I'm hitting those hard.

thought so

yea man could just be water retention from the day, you ever take a pic of your abs first thing in the mornin?? then later in the day...........

try it
I love flexing and looking at myself in the mirror when I first wake up. Ultimate confidence boost. It's x2 after I get home from the gym,since I workout right when I wake up on an empty stomach. Pump + no water retention =
pimp.gif

Man to get abs like that.. would be mish impossible to me haha. I guess I gotta be patient, HIIT + Diet.. thats pretty much all you can do right? The rest istime and dedication

If you just wanna lose 5 lbs, that's easy. You can cut water weight easy. If you want to lose fat, eat less and exercise more. Simple as itgets. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. If you really want to cut down, eliminate higher calorie foods for a while. Include more nutrient dense, lowercalorie foods like vegetables and beans as the base of your diet for a bit and see how you react. It's almost impossible to overeat when eating fruits,vegetables, and beans. Eat a few nuts/seeds for quality fats too.

I've started working out again but when I do crunches/situps..say 20-30 my stomach hurts by the next evening and I can't do anymore for a couple days.
-Are there any other stomach exercises I can do?
-If I were to eat better and gradually loose the weight on my stomach would that help?
-Would doing an even lower number and gradually building up be a better option?

How bad is fried rice while dieting or eating healthier??

Chicken fried rice is quite possibly my favorite meal in the world, but I'm still trying to drop another 30lbs.. Reason I ask, I just found a spot thatrivals my favorite chinese joint back at home..
mad.gif
Took 2+ years to find agood chinese spot down here, and I don't want to OD.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

How bad is fried rice while dieting or eating healthier??

Chicken fried rice is quite possibly my favorite meal in the world, but I'm still trying to drop another 30lbs.. Reason I ask, I just found a spot that rivals my favorite chinese joint back at home..
mad.gif
Took 2+ years to find a good chinese spot down here, and I don't want to OD.
smh.gif
Just use your common sense, dude. Fried is bad. White rice is bad. Therefore...

That being said, I eat it when my mom makes it and if we have a family dinner out at a restaurant, but then again, I'm not trying to lose 30 lbs. If youmust, eat it post workout so the simple carbs will actually be useful. But let's be real. It's impossible not to OD on fried rice, so I'd stayaway if I were you and if I was serious about losing the weight.

Back
Top Bottom