Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Chuck its probably the 1,3 Dimethyl in jacked.

Get a Pre without it like White Flood

hmm ok im gonna give white flood a try. thank you! 

I just had the most amazing cheat meal ever
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think I'm really gonna vomit. I could usually eat that meal pretty easily, today I could barely finish 3/4ths of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I just had the most amazing cheat meal ever
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think I'm really gonna vomit. I could usually eat that meal pretty easily, today I could barely finish 3/4ths of it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sounds like me yesterday.

i ordered the ultimate stuffed crust pizza, just peperoni (dam tv ads 
eyes.gif
)

needless to say i could only manage 3 slices, until i felt like barfing. 

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

M100's are no joke
eek.gif

sick.gif
Aware. Will be doing these when I'm ready for bodyfat reduction 
I love when people argue IF with me telling me that goes against everything they've been taught throughout childhood and beyond about habitual food consumption methods.

Granted... think about if no one ate untnil 2pm 
laugh.gif
 50% of the food industry would be shut down

What's for dinner, guys?

Seriously, EC is where it's at. I've been feeling less heavier, reduced appetite and after taking those caffeine pills I feel more focused and energized to do @*%%.

The only bad thing is that first day of jitteriness.

^I think I am the only one that enjoys the jitters
laugh.gif

I hate my normal slow, lethargic feeling I usually have.

day 6 of clen. been going up 20mcgs per day and now staying at 120 mcgs for the next week

i feel good. SLIGHT SLIGHT shaking but hardly noticeable at all

Originally Posted by Club29

day 6 of clen. been going up 20mcgs per day and now staying at 120 mcgs for the next week

i feel good. SLIGHT SLIGHT shaking but hardly noticeable at all

Based on its rate of elimination from the body, and how much is usually needed to be effective for athletes, my recommendations are the same for both men and women. Youll need to take 20mcgs upon rising, and then repeat that same dose again later in the day, and then once again in that day (if you find you can tolerate the effects). So youll start with 20mcgs, and then repeat that dose 2 more times that same day if you can tolerate it (side effects will determine this hand shaking, sweating, etc& classic stimulant sides). Then you can start increasing the dose gradually. Personally, I wouldnt work my way up to more than 200mcg/day. 60-120mcg/day is an average dose. And keep your Blood Pressure at (or under) 140/90, while on clen, just to be safe. If you go over that, lower the dose. Youll also want to know your body temperature, upon rising, for the week before you start taking your clen, and then monitor it (again, as soon as you wake up) throughout your Clenbuterol regimen. When it returns to the level Clenbuterol  was at before you began taking the clen, youll need to start taking your Benadryl or Ketotifen, as the decrease in Body Temperature back to original levels indicates the thermogenic effect is beginning to decline.

Clenbuterol can also cause a downregulation in testicular androgen receptors and in pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system beta-adrenergic receptors(6.) possibly making steroids less effective (if there is androgen receptor downregulation elsewhere as well, then its highly probable) while you are on clen; but definitely making clen less effective as time goes on and you keep taking Clenbuterol . To counteract this, you can take some ketotifen every 3rd or 4th week that you remain on clen. Its a prescription anti-histimines, so itll make you drowsy (take before bedtime). Basically, the way this works is to reduce beta-2 receptor activity, and restore receptor function (15).

Another option, if you are worried about receptor downgrade, is taking Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed (every 3rd week or so, for that week). Benadryl is sold as an anti-histamine in the United States, and/or a sleep aid elsewhere in the world. However, Beta receptors are embedded in the cells outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors. Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes them as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane which results in desensitization of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

Cationic ampiphylic drugs are known for their ability to inhibit phospholipase A2. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a cationic ampiphylic drug.

Ergo, Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (7). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and itll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation (16), and thus upregulating your beta-receptors.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

staxx 
get your flame suit ready.

dudes aint ready for the model mayhem poses
laugh.gif
I figured that but said eff it. No one really post their progress anymore.
I figured everyone could used a break from reading in here and see what everyone's goal/ideal body is.

if im looking mainly to build overall muscle should cardio even be an option? if so how much and what kind of cardio should i choose as an option?

Back
Top Bottom