Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

thanks!.. yea, i need to do something productive during my 1st couple of hours before work..
im going to do a short run 1st thing tommorow. 

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

For those doing or that have done the EC stack, do you literally have to force yourself to eat?

Sometimes.

I feel like it really just helps me stop eating between Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

For those doing or that have done the EC stack, do you literally have to force yourself to eat?

Sometimes.

I feel like it really just helps me stop eating between Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.
THIS.
I can go 5-6 hours between eating when I take my doses.

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

i just cant go all the way down w squats....my right knee feels awkward as hell like somethn is locking it/in the way of me going back up...

i just do the leg press machine...feels bad...
thanks man
and yo with the squats.. I do 5 or 6 body weight squats to start, and at the bottom (@@! to grass) I pause for like 10 seconds and push my elbows to against inside knees to stretch the groin area. helps A LOT. Then I do step overs over the power rack safety bar. 

On your warm up sets get all the way down too.

greg plitts biceps are OD and that bicep blowout workout is straight ******ed. You should never need more than 40-60 contractions of a muscle, and your biceps get more than half that doing most back work....

greg plitt <3 though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

i just cant go all the way down w squats....my right knee feels awkward as hell like somethn is locking it/in the way of me going back up...

i just do the leg press machine...feels bad...
thanks man
and yo with the squats.. I do 5 or 6 body weight squats to start, and at the bottom (@@! to grass) I pause for like 10 seconds and push my elbows to against inside knees to stretch the groin area. helps A LOT. Then I do step overs over the power rack safety bar. 

On your warm up sets get all the way down too.

greg plitts biceps are OD and that bicep blowout workout is straight ******ed. You should never need more than 40-60 contractions of a muscle, and your biceps get more than half that doing most back work....

greg plitt <3 though 
laugh.gif

Always ATG man.

Miscer??? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Whats a EC stack, I know it involves caffeine but whats the other ingredient and where do I get it?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Whats a EC stack, I know it involves caffeine but whats the other ingredient and where do I get it?

Ingredients can be found here

google.com

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Ingredients can be found here

google.com
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

At first I had to force myself to eat, but now I have more of a appetite, I'm on day 17.
Down to 196 from like ~205 

Subscription to Muscle & Fitness Magazine for $3.99

Hot! Comments ( 2 ) Direct Link
DiscountMags.com has the year subscription to Muscle & Fitness Magazine for a good price.

Regular Price : $34.97

1. DiscountMags Price : $19.99
2. Use coupon code 6251 to get this for $3.99

Originally Posted by rhester

At first I had to force myself to eat, but now I have more of a appetite, I'm on day 17.
What changes did you make to your routine, if any?

More cardio? More lifting? What about dietary wise? Any noticeable loss in strength/muscle?

Originally Posted by nikefiend68

Subscription to Muscle & Fitness Magazine for $3.99

Hot! Comments ( 2 ) Direct Link
DiscountMags.com has the year subscription to Muscle & Fitness Magazine for a good price.

Regular Price : $34.97

1. DiscountMags Price : $19.99
2. Use coupon code 6251 to get this for $3.99

muscle and fitness is garbage, seriously. its about 93% muscle tech ads

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

More cardio? More lifting? What about dietary wise? Any noticeable loss in strength/muscle?
I haven't made any changes to my lifting routine, nor have I felt like I've lost any strength or muscle.
I had to stop doing HIIT as the instructions advise, now I just do like 20 minutes steady on the eliptical after I lift.
Diet has been the biggest thing, I cleaned it up and try to stay under 2,000 cals per day.
I had to get more potassium (bananas)  because of random cramps I was getting  caused by the EC.
That's it, looking forward to getting to like 185-190 and building back up to 200 w/ straight muscle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I haven't made any changes to my lifting routine, nor have I felt like I've lost any strength or muscle.
I had to stop doing HIIT as the instructions advise, now I just do like 20 minutes steady on the eliptical after I lift.
Diet has been the biggest thing, I cleaned it up and try to stay under 2,000 cals per day.
I had to get more potassium (bananas)  because of random cramps I was getting  caused by the EC.
That's it, looking forward to getting to like 185-190 and building back up to 200 w/ straight muscle
pimp.gif
Damn, Brahhh....that sounds solid. Just one last question
laugh.gif
How many days a week are you gym'n?

oguchionyewu.jpg

I remember someone posted this picture a long while back... this has been straight motivation for me ever since then.

But for real, how the heck does one achieve this physique?

I'm like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, then
30t6p3b.gif
@ myself cause I'm nowhere close
laugh.gif

I can't bend my elbows that high doing cleans (at least so far), its very difficult.

But anyways, past two weeks I do my dead lifts as I normally do (nothing heavy just 45lbs each side and add an extra 25lbs last rep), but I've been experiencing lower back tightness.

Its not a sharp pain or anything, but I just feel a tightness as I go through my sets, I still feel it a bit now smh. I feel my form has been good, not sure what the problem is?

For the record I experience lower back tightness if I play bball for TOO long. I don't think it can be fatigue or anything considering its the first exercise I did today.

Back
Top Bottom