Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

^ gooch really isnt big, for a soccer player? yes, but in terms of the fitness world? no. He's like 6'5 210 i believe so a physique like that should be easier to attain, im not saying it wouldnt be hard work, but it should be easier than someone who was say only 6 feet tall wanting to weight 210

Originally Posted by needsomejays

^ gooch really isnt big, for a soccer player? yes, but in terms of the fitness world? no. He's like 6'5 210 i believe so a physique like that should be easier to attain, im not saying it wouldnt be hard work, but it should be easier than someone who was say only 6 feet tall wanting to weight 210
I don't really follow soccer, but I noticed this guy is cut like crazy. He's not jacked by any means, but dude is definitely defined. His ab outline
sick.gif
pimp.gif

The form displayed in that Crossfit video was terrible. Bouncing the weight off the ground? Really?

I think Crossfit is cool and all but the problem is that fatigue compromises form and people are basically forced to sacrifice form just to finish out the workout and/or beat out the time.

The chick in the green (with the black shorts
laugh.gif
) had pretty good form though. The chick in the pink was awful...bouncing the weight off the ground, not raising her elbows, not engaging her hips or quads. I strained my back just watching her lift
sick.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by needsomejays

I don't really follow soccer, but I noticed this guy is cut like crazy. He's not jacked by any means, but dude is definitely defined. His ab outline
sick.gif
pimp.gif
ultimately i would like to be bigger than that, but i would still kill to look like that
laugh.gif
slowly but surely gettin there

my upper abs are starting to form and yes i are excite 
happy.gif
, the lower belly flab is still there though

im kinda 
mad.gif
 though it looks like i might have gyno for real, i might have to get surgery like that NTer

bone structure and genetics play a huge role on how your abs look. The bones in my midsection stick out too much and I have a blocky/wide waist feelsbadman
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by picknroll24

bone structure and genetics play a huge role on how your abs look. The bones in my midsection stick out too much and I have a blocky/wide waist feelsbadman
ohwell.gif

thats exactly like my brother's but i feel you on the wide waist fam

I basically look like that dude + about 10 lbs of fat. The abs structure look the same and i don't really do much, so prolly genetics.

prior to injuring my shoulder 6 months ago. ;( (if you guys don't remember me complaining about my ac joint tear)

excuse the grunts and odd laugh at the end.

shoulder is getting better though... I think o.o

on the ec stack too,(shoutout to rck) if i'm successful ill post progress photos
smile.gif

Had a horrific accident the other day that could have been so, so much worse.

Was doing incline DBs on one of those benches that you can set to different degrees of incline with pin/holes. Had a 70LBs DB in each hand, did two sets with no problems. On my third set, the bench gave out from under me and collapsed. Instinctively I dropped the DBs and they landed on the ground, somehow not hitting me, my spotter, or any of the several people standing nearby. I was shook up but totally unhurt. The gym people tried to tell us we didn't put the pin in all the way, which may have been the case, but the fact that I was able to finish two sets with the same weight before it gave out on my third makes me think it was the bench.

Either way, really scary, could have hurt myself badly.

Was doing incline DBs on one of those benches that you can set to different degrees of incline with pin/holes. Had a 70LBs DB in each hand, did two sets with no problems. On my third set, the bench gave out from under me and collapsed. Instinctively I dropped the DBs and they landed on the ground, somehow not hitting me, my spotter, or any of the several people standing nearby. I was shook up but totally unhurt. The gym people tried to tell us we didn't put the pin in all the way, which may have been the case, but the fact that I was able to finish two sets with the same weight before it gave out on my third makes me think it was the bench.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

shoulder is getting better though... I think o.o

on the ec stack too,(shoutout to rck) if i'm successful ill post progress photos
smile.gif
Atta bub. I forgot to hit u up with the sched I wrote up
laugh.gif
I'm guessing you got it under control tho

Will search for Bronkaid tomorrow as well. Although, when I hit up the bayer website, it said there wasn't any for over a 100 miles? That's obviously @+@!%$+% since you guys in the 916 are using it for your EC stack.....

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Will search for Bronkaid tomorrow as well. Although, when I hit up the bayer website, it said there wasn't any for over a 100 miles? That's obviously @+@!%$+% since you guys in the 916 are using it for your EC stack.....

Walgreens and CVS most definitely have Bronkaid

Might be able to find it at Walmart or Target (not 100% on that)

SERIOUS HELP: hey guys i've been working out for almost 2 years now and for some reason i can not get a well develop CHEST. literally the weakest thing on my whole body and the honestly my favorite workouts. I've tried everything: i.e. Pyramids, Heavy weight, low reps, Light weight, high reps, 4 sets of everything at least 12-15 times. DB incline, decline, flat, Bar incline, decline, flat, etc. i do push ups in between everything usually. i get a good pump when i lift and my chest looks decent WHILE i'm working out but i just do not have that well defined chest. my upper abs stick out a lot and honestly sometimes i feel like theyre equally as big as my chest. is this a factor? ANY input would help thanks in advance for the suggestions i'm feelin like this 
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 when i see other sculpted chests.

Had the same problem, well still sorta do but its getting better..... I do high reps 8-12 of the basic chest exercises but I go the heaviest weight I can go for those reps so its not light weight.... I keep it simple, BB and DB flat and incline bench, flat and incline flies, and heavy weighted dips to failure atleast 2 45lbs on each side leaning forward to hit more of the chest rather than tri's..... If I feel I can keep going I put in an extra set of each lift

Just ordered oxy elite pro hoping itll help me get rid of this stubborn body fat. anybody have any stories?

Originally Posted by chuck67

Just ordered oxy elite pro hoping itll help me get rid of this stubborn body fat. anybody have any stories?

id like to know this as well, anybody have any experience with it?? ive been doing great with just diet and lifting, but anything extra is a plus!

I'm about to start taking Oxyelite Pro tomorrow, I'll let everybody know the progress by the end of the month.

Can someone help me understand the difference between whey isolates such as :GNC Pro Performance[emoji]174[/emoji] AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60[emoji]8482[/emoji] as oppose to: Whey protein...

I was told that the wheybolic extreme was better...but not sure why

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

id like to know this as well, anybody have any experience with it?? ive been doing great with just diet and lifting, but anything extra is a plus!

been on it for a few weeks, its pretty damn good. Seems to supress my appetite more than EC Stack as well. Make your diet is on point, or its useless. i have been shedding fat weekly.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

damn that's crazy, my gym had a bench like that and the first thing I did was report it to the staff and they removed it.  You could have been seriously injured good thing your instincts were on point.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

been on it for a few weeks, its pretty damn good. Seems to supress my appetite more than EC Stack as well. Make your diet is on point, or its useless. i have been shedding fat weekly.
what kind of diet are you on?? i dont really have trouble with my appetite, im on keto and im super strict so thats not a problem

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

damn that's crazy, my gym had a bench like that and the first thing I did was report it to the staff and they removed it.  You could have been seriously injured good thing your instincts were on point.
Even if the pin wasn't in all the way,  it shouldn't have popped out causing something like that unless you have some horrific form where your incline workout seriously rocks the bench. Glad you're okay, though. I've seen this happen at the gym myself....happened twice to a guy doing dumbbell DB's....luckily he wasn't goin to heavy and he even checked the pin the second time. Needless to say your gym probably needs to replace the parts or the entire bench itself.

Back
Top Bottom