Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by rhester

Decided to put 10 extra lbs on my regular squat work weight......
#### had me all lightheaded x dizzy x spaced out....
Got it done though
I went hard as hell on squats on Friday... put the weight belt on for the first time in like five years... and I'm still feeling sore 
30t6p3b.gif

It's a good sore, though 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Decided to put 10 extra lbs on my regular squat work weight......
#### had me all lightheaded x dizzy x spaced out....
Got it done though
roll.gif

same exact thing happened to me yesterday brah, add to that my legs kept tinging lol felt good to get that last rep in tho. 

hey guys squats and deadlifts should only be done about once a week right? i dont wanna overexert myself, also anybody here try Optimum Platinum Hydrowhey?

a guy at the gym reccomended it to me today, he said its well worth the extra price and this guy is RIPPED btw. 

lol at dude thought MILFs were mirin at 155...

my squat is getting a lot better, adding 20lbs every session, even if i cant get 10 in...

i had QUICK QUESTION about loose skin, how to avoid it? my friend go tme worried talking about if im going to have it, i tell him no its just fat..but honestly when i git 190 i dont want to have loose skin? is there anyway to know ahead of time? or time will tell?

thanks

Im getting stretch marks on my armpits and biceps
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Errbody be 'mirin

1mr is sort of like jack3d but with a LOT more caffeine (300mg)

i wouldnt really recommend it to be honest.....too much caffeine, youre gonna get desensitized to it too fast

protein-2 grams per pound
carb-0.5 grams per pound
fats-0.5 grams per pound

i got a scale to i weight everything for the day

1 oz raw almonds is 14g of fat an thats 20 almonds, its actually kinda fun to weigh your nuts and meat for the day (pause) i have not felt hungry all day, but im eating 8 times a day also for this.

155 is a dime on each side away from BW... not bad for sets of 10  
grin.gif

BTW... I only started these last month, how the HELL do you guys do front squats without killing your front delts?? my wrists + delts are done before my legs are.

Anyone start cutting?

I know a lot of people were the same as me.. skinny as hell and a major surplus of calories throughout the past few months.

Inevitably, an increase of unwanted bodyfat has probably shown up.

I spend 6 weeks "bulking" and then 2 weeks "cutting" to keep a level playing field while building muscle.

By going from a 500+ caloric surplus right into a 500 caloric deficit, your body responds well to fat loss due to certain hormones that are still elevated from your caloric surplus.

It's been working really good for me... I'm going to focus on getting low BF for now.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

protein-2 grams per pound
carb-0.5 grams per pound
fats-0.5 grams per pound

i got a scale to i weight everything for the day

1 oz raw almonds is 14g of fat an thats 20 almonds, its actually kinda fun to weigh your nuts and meat for the day (pause) i have not felt hungry all day, but im eating 8 times a day also for this.
this dude seriously is gonna tell us how many almonds he ate instead of what cycle he's running. 
tired.gif

Not sure if this site was posted in here: http://swole.me/

make sure to check out the customized food options and meal lock feature (to fix weird meal combos).
really needed something like this to jump start the right diet

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Not sure if this site was posted in here: http://swole.me/

make sure to check out the customized food options and meal lock feature (to fix weird meal combos).
really needed something like this to jump start the right diet

nerd.gif

good find.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

155 is a dime on each side away from BW... not bad for sets of 10  
grin.gif

BTW... I only started these last month, how the HELL do you guys do front squats without killing your front delts?? my wrists + delts are done before my legs are.

Anyone start cutting?

I know a lot of people were the same as me.. skinny as hell and a major surplus of calories throughout the past few months.

Inevitably, an increase of unwanted bodyfat has probably shown up.

I spend 6 weeks "bulking" and then 2 weeks "cutting" to keep a level playing field while building muscle.

By going from a 500+ caloric surplus right into a 500 caloric deficit, your body responds well to fat loss due to certain hormones that are still elevated from your caloric surplus.

It's been working really good for me... I'm going to focus on getting low BF for now.
when i Front squat, the bar is just barely being held on my finger tips, enough to where I can grab onto it with out trouble, but enough to where I have no pain in my wrists after doing a set, I'd say its >20% on my fingers <80% on my upper chest/right below my neck.

Hypothetical question:

What would happen to someone who
-lifted heavy but in enough volume to trigger hypertrphy
-had a maintenance caloric intake of 2700 (working at a desk all day)
-did intense workouts (500 cals) five days a week
-ate exactly 2700 calories everyday with clean foods and the right ratio of macros

would they build muscle, lose fat, and stay the same weight?

newb question

other than jogging/walking (want to give my feet a rest)

what are some cheap( sans gym) things I can do to lose weight

only looking to lose weight right now.

Hypothetical question:

-ate exactly 2700 calories everyday with clean foods and the right ratio of macros

if you truly ate at maintenance i guess youd recomp....body weight would stay roughly the same but youd lose fat and put on muscle

laugh.gif
MILF's don't give a @*+$ how much weight you have on the bar.

155 is pretty good for a front squat.  I hardly front squat.  Getting back in shape is a slow and painful process, hit the deadlift hard yesterday, felt like throwing up at the end of my workout.  It's one of those worst/best feelings,
laugh.gif

I'm trying to cut cut and what not since its summer, i've been successful but i'm not too sure if i am intaking enough protein. How much would y'all say to intake per lb of BW? .6-.8g? 1g?

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

I am going to start EC stacking soon, whenever i find some C... seems like everywhere is sold out of done have them. Also doing a push/pull split since i can not get into the gym too often this summer, just around twice a week (going heavy at weights) then hitting light workouts with body weight like pull ups, pushups, dips, etc... cardio going on active off days, sprints, SOME distance, biking, the usual cardio.

Diet consisting of lean meats, fresh veggies (alot being green leafy like spinach and greens), fruits (apples, bananas, berries), and nuts (alomnds mostly). Also drinking a good amount of water, and UNSWEETENED tea.

Protein is being taking after workouts via shakes and may starting taking a shake as soon as i awake in the mornings.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
MILF's don't give a @*+$ how much weight you have on the bar.

155 is pretty good for a front squat.  I hardly front squat.  Getting back in shape is a slow and painful process, hit the deadlift hard yesterday, felt like throwing up at the end of my workout.  It's one of those worst/best feelings,
laugh.gif

What a coincidence lol. I deadlifted today too, but I actually threw up afterwards. 5'6 152 lbs and my DL #'s are only at 245
ohwell.gif

random question, yesterday I was doing shoulders and while holding the weights in my hands I felt a burning pain in my fingers and hands. it somewhat made lifting unbearable
I've been using gloves since I started lifting. is there anything I can do to fix this problem? or is it one of those no pain no gain situations?

Hypothetical question:

IMO it's extremely hard to recomp unless you're on something. It takes a calorie surplus to build muscle which you won't have and a calorie deficit to lose fat which you also won't have. I don't think you'll get much results at all. I could be wrong but that's my opinion on it.

Back
Top Bottom