STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Definetly NOT bro science,
You always want to get some Whey and some fast acting Carbs in within 1 hour of finishing your workout. Personally I use 2 scoops of whey and a tin of Pineapples, But others use Gatorade, Isotonic drinks or anything for that insulin spike

What about on days when I only do cardio? For instance, if I come home from work and Im short on time so I just run 3-5 miles. Should I still be drinking a shake afterwards?

I'd appreciate the feedback.

What about on days when I only do cardio? For instance, if I come home from work and Im short on time so I just run 3-5 miles. Should I still be drinking a shake afterwards?

I'd appreciate the feedback.

Personally id say Yes, You will still need the recovery after a run (especially if you have Dwayne Wade knees like me :lol:), and the fast acting carbs will restore balance and electrolytes lost through running \ sweating

I drink beer them empty carbs 
pimp.gif

Got a question

I was told that since I'm bulking i need to work out early in the day so that most of my calories come affer tbe gym

But i have class then go to work after. So i woukdnt be lifting til like 7ish

Does it really matter?

Does it matter which way I do deads?  I see some people with a wide stance and a close grip on the bar.  I have a shoulder width stance and grip the bar the same as I do when I bench.  

Also, do you guys drink protein shakes on off days?

Does it matter which way I do deads?  I see some people with a wide stance and a close grip on the bar.  I have a shoulder width stance and grip the bar the same as I do when I bench.  

Wider stance is easier to do. I'd just do whichever way you're most comfortable with. I also drink protein shakes on my days off. But then again I need to since I'm 6'7 140lbs.

Wider stance is easier to do. I'd just do whichever way you're most comfortable with. I also drink protein shakes on my days off. But then again I need to since I'm 6'7 140lbs.
roll.gif
...Metabolism on hyperdrive.

Do you find it hard to reach your calories for the day?

Damn bruh. You probably look like austin daye lol

Got a question

I was told that since I'm bulking i need to work out early in the day so that most of my calories come affer tbe gym

But i have class then go to work after. So i woukdnt be lifting til like 7ish

Does it really matter?

As long as you get your goal amount of calories in the for the day, it doesn't matter at all.
Lift whenever is convenient for you

Elliot as in that strength camp dude? He's a joke
Reasoning behind this? I ask because a lot of people agree with him about training and stuff. I don't really follow him much. He did just post a vid of a huge dude hitting 550 for a double on bench.

DG da BOSS man, dude is a freak, he is the reason why I want to be as humanly strong as possible.

This, guy is unreal.

When I saw him OHP 335 like nothing I knew he was from a different cloth

You definitely have to hop on that cycle to get in the same neighborhood as he is though

I need to gain weight.

I'm 182.

I'm trying to get to 195

I'm 6'1

I eat 3 times a day.

Rice with every meal. For example.

Today.

I will eat a

chicken breast w/rice

Salmon w/ rice.

chicken breast w/ rice again

with a protein shake and hard boiled eggs.

Am I on the right track?

I need to gain weight.

I'm 182.

I'm trying to get to 195

I'm 6'1

I eat 3 times a day.

Rice with every meal. For example.

Today.

I will eat a

chicken breast w/rice

Salmon w/ rice.

chicken breast w/ rice again

with a protein shake and hard boiled eggs.

Am I on the right track?

Eat more...add a 1-2 meals.

Reasoning behind this? I ask because a lot of people agree with him about training and stuff. I don't really follow him much. He did just post a vid of a huge dude hitting 550 for a double on bench.

From what I've seen he's a smart guy but when you make, market and sell a program to "transform your muscle fibers into Type 3 Hybrid Muscle Fibers" then your a joke to me.

This, guy is unreal.

When I saw him OHP 335 like nothing I knew he was from a different cloth

You definitely have to hop on that cycle to get in the same neighborhood as he is though
Yeah dude is awesome. I like the fact that all the stuff he does is under 250lbs bodyweight. Plus he looks like a BBer.

You need very good drugs to get to his level lol

Back
Top Bottom