STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah I would normally always take a break every 4-5 weeks normally after finishing a tub, I would then take a 4 week break before starting again

I always think that after 3-4 weeks you will find that Pre-Workouts don't seem to have the same effect anyways,
I now make my own Pre-Workouts that work everytime and work out cheaper:

- 200mg Caffeine
- 5g Creatine
- 5g Beta Alanine
- 3g Argnine
and mix with a small satchet of Kool Aid or buy Flavouring on ebay or Amazon just for a bit of taste

people still use arginine?

go with 1g agmatine sulfate instead

also my secret weapon of choice 2.5g of COP (creatinol-o-phosphate) instead of beta alanine (you can keep the BA in though also)

thats just me though do as you please just a suggestion

an finally 2g citrulline malate

PRs brah

Last edited:
people still use arginine?

go with 1g agmatine sulfate instead

also my secret weapon of choice 2.5g of COP (creatinol-o-phosphate) instead of beta alanine (you can keep the BA in though also)

thats just me though do as you please just a suggestion

an finally 2g citrulline malate

PRs brah
i agree. can go even higher on the cit mal. i think i was dosing 2g COP when i was using it. it just gets too tedious for me to take bulk ingredients preworkout. i just look for something pre-made that works well. right now i'm loving komodo katana.

as far as going on and off stims, i haven't taken a break in over a year :lol:

Squats and shoulders today :pimp:

16709-Elvis-Gif.gif

Hips feeling fluid

My quads are starting to lose some fat around em... Took a picture. No pump.

On my next bulk, I need to work more on my hamstrings. Aesthetically, my quads overpower em.

weighted pull-ups yesterday at work with some harness/chain used for neck exercises. had the chain holding a 45# plate and the hook part somehow pinch the base of my ****. jeezus that hurt.

even dumber is me using that same set-up to do weighted dips today. didn't get pinched but i gotta buy a real belt for that.

Been killing my workouts the past couple days! Now that i FINALLY have my eating habits back under control i'll be back to where I was last summer in no time :smokin

PR Wraps. Love them.

Speaking of jump ropes and double understand 14.1 was announced today :smokin

My double unders suck though but I kill power snatches :evil:

team no assist :lol: I am 6 foot 185 and i squat 315 for two working sets usually 4 reps no knee sleeves or belt. I am not training to be a body builder though or a power lifter. Honestly i want as much functional strength as possible while still striving for aesthetics. I play soccer all year round and its basically the only reason i train. I get caught up in heavy squatting and DLing because i find it fun i like the challenge.

Off day today legs tomorrow.

315 thts is WEAK step up to 405 -495 bro rep it out and grow some

team no assist :lol: I am 6 foot 185 and i squat 315 for two working sets usually 4 reps no knee sleeves or belt. I am not training to be a body builder though or a power lifter. Honestly i want as much functional strength as possible while still striving for aesthetics. I play soccer all year round and its basically the only reason i train. I get caught up in heavy squatting and DLing because i find it fun i like the challenge.

Off day today legs tomorrow.

315 thts is WEAK step up to 405 -495 bro rep it out and grow some

Eh im cool with where i am. i dont see a need to "step up to 405-495". again i don't want to be a power lifter...there is no benefit gained from me being able to move that much weight at my size. I'd rather be able to run for 90 mins then squat "405-495" and be dead tired by the end of the first half

Eh im cool with where i am. i dont see a need to "step up to 405-495". again i don't want to be a power lifter...there is no benefit gained from me being able to move that much weight at my size. I'd rather be able to run for 90 mins then squat "405-495" and be dead tired by the end of the first half

I can do both cant you ?? Seem under developed to me sorry for ya

Back
Top Bottom