STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'd love to lift in a warehouse setting like that. Only thing I'd miss is the coeds at my schools rec center
devil.gif
Do you guys watch Christian Guzmans channel on YT? He just opened a little gym and its exactly what i would want. I would have some different equipment and environment but it would be awesome to have your own place and do whatever you want. If you open it to membership Im sure theres a lot of liability insurance you have to get though.
I can totally vouch for Perform Better. Our facility is designed and an official supplier of Perform Better.
I bet your gym is awesome man, i would love to check it out.

Do you guys watch Christian Guzmans channel on YT? He just opened a little gym and its exactly what i would want. I would have some different equipment and environment but it would be awesome to have your own place and do whatever you want. If you open it to membership Im sure theres a lot of liability insurance you have to get though.

dude put together a bad *** little gym. i have my own dungeon gym but its nothing like what he put together. dude must be flippin birds because that gym he put together aint cheap. i spent 2300 on just a power rack, bar and bumper plates and hes got that plus a lot more. that leg press machine alone is $2000+ easy.

coincidentally me and my brother have been talking about opening a gym out here in the bay area too. :nerd:

Last edited:
dude put together a bad *** little gym. i have my own dungeon gym but its nothing like what he put together. dude must be flippin birds because that gym he put together aint cheap. i spent 2300 on just a power rack, bar and bumper plates and hes got that plus a lot more.

me and my brother have begun talking about opening a gym out here in the bay area too.
nerd.gif
Damn man too bad Im 2k miles away lol I would be down

He has a **** ton of nice equipment, that leg press and stair master aren't cheap, plus he has DBs from like 10s-120s, even at 1.00 per pound on those (thats real cheap) would be some major guap. GymShark most pay good lol

Last edited:
To all my Catholic brahs celebrating Ash Wednesday tomorrow....What's yall's meal prep game looking like for tomorrow?

laugh.gif

I've been to several places, no one every put down anyone or called anyone a ***** for not being able to do something. Especially beginners.

The only difference I see is that one is social and efficient that the other one is anti-social. Dabbled in both.
I actually admire this crossfit characteristic. That's it though.

Last edited:
I'm gonna start following Christian Guzman now. I always thought his videos would be boring, but if he talks about opening the gym, that would be interesting. I imagine he makes a little money from Youtube too that can be invested in the gym.

dude put together a bad *** little gym. i have my own dungeon gym but its nothing like what he put together. dude must be flippin birds because that gym he put together aint cheap. i spent 2300 on just a power rack, bar and bumper plates and hes got that plus a lot more. that leg press machine alone is $2000+ easy.

coincidentally me and my brother have been talking about opening a gym out here in the bay area too. :nerd:

Hahaha yea that's my guy. Dude definitely put together a nice spot down in Texas. Cool guy too. Dude hustles pretty hard. No birds tho haha, his family is pretty comfortable. He was down at the Arnold with us with his cute lil gf

I've been lifting 3 days a week since 2nd week of January, been feeling a bit stronger now which is great.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

Anyone do the all pro workout routine when they were starting up? This is the plan I've been following for the most part.

However, I've been doing pull-ups rather than curls since I heard those are actually more effective. Also, could I do dips on off-days or is that already covered in that plan? I haven't been sticking to the 'ramp-up' schedule suggested by all pro, but I'm getting pretty strong.

My current lifts:

Bench: 115/125/135 x 10 x 4 sets
Squat: 165/175/185 x 10 x 4 sets
Overhead BB Press: 45/55/65 x 10 x 4 sets
Bent Over Rows: 55/75/95 x 10 x 4 sets
SLDL: 55/65/75 x 10 x 4 sets
Calf Raise: 200 x 10 x 4 sets
Pullups - 2/3 sets until failure

When should I consider trying something new?

Sautee w/ a little oil, salt, pepper, and fresh garlic. That's all you need.

Sounds like how I cook my chicken (+ onions).

I take like 8-10 decent sized breasts, butterfly them and give them the sautee treatment so I have them on deck for meals.

Damb this thread moves fast...def trying that broccoli now maybe with some onions sauteed in too :smokin
I tried this balsamic chicken recipe one week and it was reall good. Look into it if you havent

I've been lifting 3 days a week since 2nd week of January, been feeling a bit stronger now which is great.

Anyone do the all pro workout routine when they were starting up? This is the plan I've been following for the most part.

However, I've been doing pull-ups rather than curls since I heard those are actually more effective. Also, could I do dips on off-days or is that already covered in that plan? I haven't been sticking to the 'ramp-up' schedule suggested by all pro, but I'm getting pretty strong.

My current lifts:

You do all of this in one day - three times per week? Same amount of reps every time?

Damb this thread moves fast...def trying that broccoli now maybe with some onions sauteed in too :smokin
I tried this balsamic chicken recipe one week and it was reall good. Look into it if you havent

I tried this chicken fajita seasoning mix. So good. Missing some items because I can't find it where I am lol.

Cut breast in half (thickness wise so they are thinner pieces)

Grounded chili peppers (dried, red)
minced garlic
ground cumin
oil
salt
pepper

5 mins on medium-high heat, flip, another 5 min. Make sure you use a lid to cover it too. It helps to keep it moist. I basically do a huge stack of chicken for the week and have them ready for every meal.

My current lifts:

Those lifts are perfect for anyone who is looking to add strength/size, but those rep ranges SUCK. For compound movements your not going to get stronger with 10 rep sets. Cut them in half and try to add 5 lbs to the bar each week.

Hahaha yea that's my guy. Dude definitely put together a nice spot down in Texas. Cool guy too. Dude hustles pretty hard. No birds tho haha, his family is pretty comfortable. He was down at the Arnold with us with his cute lil gf
Did you see his GF in person? I swear homegirl looks 40 in the face in some of her IG pics lol

CG cool as hell though, decently strong for being a physique guy.

Those lifts are perfect for anyone who is looking to add strength/size, but those rep ranges SUCK. For compound movements your not going to get stronger with 10 rep sets. Cut them in half and try to add 5 lbs to the bar each week.

why wouldn't he get stronger?

Did you see his GF in person? I swear homegirl looks 40 in the face in some of her IG pics lol

CG cool as hell though, decently strong for being a physique guy.

yea bro...she's cute, butte struggle is real. shorty needs to get up on some moisturizer and mud/mint masks (i use both btw, one of my secrets to flawless skin and complexion, and I suggest all of you guys do it, it's not just for women. you want to look better than the next man, you gotta do what he isn't). but yea, i know she tans a bunch, but that old struggle face is no bueno.

Last edited:
Aka CT Fletcher mentality. "Aint no such thing as overtraining".

I believe it. :pimp:  You're doing SOMETHING. Theres ways to be more efficient, but the point is, YOURE DOING SOMETHING.

CT Fletcher mentality causes fools to injure themselves.. the same happens with that just go in the gym and lift mentality

Guys, roid rage is real.

Some dude wanted to fight me yesterday for knocking his Monster Energy drink and spilling it. Problem is, he's the frickin idiot who put it on the squat rack pins thinking that was an amazing spot to put anything. I go to fix up the bar before setting up and I knock it and spill it. I say "my bad" and dude decides to get big, act mad, get raged, ask me if I want to fight, etc.

Hit him with the "calm down bro"

Long story short, he knew he was the idiot for putting his drink there and acting big for no reason. I was ready to pull a Lebron flop on him if he put hands on me and get is *** tossed and banned.

I'm at the gym to work out, not mingle, cause issues (unless it is warranted).

I went on to murder mah legs after this incident.

Last edited:
Don't hit em with the flop bro...would've made you look terrible. from then on...you'd be that guy that got flexed by the squat rack, and the story of your legend would spread through the hills of the valleys and the peaks of the mountains to the most distant and forgotten villages. Children and the elderly will speak of your L, in a way only reserved for the history books. Your children and your children's children will forever be branded with that scarlet L, and they'll be unable to quality for health insurance nor the best jobs. Your place in this world and the next will be carved in stone for all eternity. moral of the story...get directv. shrugs.

Last edited:
one older guy at my gym takes up 3 benches when he does upper body .......**** is so annoying....if I come in while he's doing that I'm pulling weight off one of the benches

luckily I've already moved on....I remember one time he tried rushing me off the bench 
laugh.gif

LMFAO homie said he was ready to flop like lebron.
mean.gif
roll.gif

so glad i dont have to deal with anyone. dungeon gym ftw
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Don't hit em with the flop bro...would've made you look terrible. from then on...you'd be that guy that got flexed by the squat rack, and the story of your legend would spread through the hills of the valleys and the peaks of the mountains to the most distant and forgotten villages. Children and the elderly will speak of your L, in a way only reserved for the history books. Your children and your children's children will forever be branded with that scarlet L, and your place in this world and the next will be carved in stone for all eternity. moral of the story...fat kids are harder to kidnap. shrugs.
LMAO, I could care less what anyone in my gym thinks of me.

All these kids come in dressing in the finest Jordans and Lebrons, mingling and talking, hanging out, flirting with the sloots...

I come in the gym, put my headphones on, put my head down, and lift. Nothing else brah.

My current lifts:

This is false.

Back
Top Bottom