STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

**** man how do I get rid of stretch marks? or even prevent them

Just got back from the gym and noticed fresh ones on my right shoulder

Am i doing something wrong?

Coconut Oil, Rub it on the area and after a few weeks this will help clear it, A few of my boys have used it and worked great for them

so do you guys replace leg day with sumo deads? or add it to leg day? Doesn't it put more stress on your legs then the traditional dead lift?

Might start doing these since my back has been iffy for some time now.

so do you guys replace leg day with sumo deads? or add it to leg day? Doesn't it put more stress on your legs then the traditional dead lift?

Might start doing these since my back has been iffy for some time now.

1. fit it into one of my non-leg days because...
2. it def redistributes the weight more to the legs more than traditional dead lifts

and yea, i find these a lot easier on the lower back. Wearing a belt doesn't hurt either.

Sumos are awesome, I like going heavier with them rather then conventional.

Stretch marks are like battle wounds, chicks dig scars….glory lasts forever.

I'm going to do conventional dead until I max out than learn how to sumo. Right now I'm at 405lbs.

Used to do sumos, been doing conventional the past few leg days. Def feel it in my lower back and glutes whereas with sumos I feel like my hamstrings are engaged more.

Do you guys train calves?

I train calves 2x a week. Usually every 3 days or so. Sometimes my calf routines falls right in with leg day or I'll add it after whatever my workout was for that day.

I got a long way to go. Trying to find time to prep meals is a ***** IMO, right now I'm 5' 10", 171 with around 15% BF... Time to start eating super clean I guess. I think I'm just kinda lost now. I don't really know what to eat, or how much to eat. When I was on SL 5x5 I ate whatever I wanted to because I was just trying to get bigger.

Random...but Chobani SUCKS.

I'll stick w/ Fage (Fruyo). I decided to give CHobani a try after I forgot to buy some yogurt from WF the other day. Tastes awful and the consistency reminded me of cottage cheese.

I'll stick w/ Fage (Fruyo). I decided to give CHobani a try after I forgot to buy some yogurt from WF the other day. Tastes awful and the consistency reminded me of cottage cheese.

lol said this a million times. no idea why chobani is so popular, stuff is gross

fage is amazing IMO

lol said this a million times. no idea why chobani is so popular, stuff is gross

fage is amazing IMO

man how do you guys complain about any greek yogurt. They all taste like greek yogurt to me. I like them all. Right now im eating safeway knock of brand lucerne they were 70 cents a pop and 6 ounces...the oikos was 5.7 ouces for $1 and chobani and fage was 1.29

while i can eat any greek yogurt, fage is easily the best and the only one i buy. its thick, creamy, lots of protein, and isnt as sour as others

What do you do for calf movements besides raises?

Calves are the most boring muscles to work.

I do a combination of seated calf raises, horizontal calf machine, standing calf raises, and the machine calf raises.
I usually do about 2 or 3 of those exercises and probably hit a total of 8 to 10 sets per workout. So I usually get in about 15-20 sets per week.

Plain Fage with a dab of really raw honey is my go to. I just buy the big tubs of plain Fage now and it's even cheaper.

Hey brethren, is it normal to lose weight around the waistline, but still have a gut? Jeans/slacks were typically 35''-36'', but now after working out for a couple months it's 33''-34''. But I still have a fairly fat belly. :smh::rolleyes

Does this make sense or is it just psychological? Just trying to make sense of it all.

ya'll have any homies that SWEAR they're gym goers and front like no other? like i got a homie who posts nonstop IG pics of him in the gym but all he does is hit the elliptical and machines :lol:

homie eem got crossfit olympic lifting shoes. homie doesnt eem know where the squat rack is :lol:

i usually dont let that **** get to me but its weird knowing how someone is personally, and then you see the image they try to portray on social media :smh:

Back
Top Bottom