STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hurt my wrist a few months back and had been taking it easy in the gym. Finally got it checked out and they found a partially torn ligament. Gonna be wearing a hard cast for the next month :smh:

TFCC tear?

Let it heal and when you start lifting again start slow. Took me a long time to recover and now I can finally do barbell curls with no pain.

Last edited:
Whats the best protein/healthy bread? PB&J sandwiches are my favorite thing while bulking because of the high calorie amount but i really avoid garbage bread

What about P28. That's the bread I eat. I like it. Pricey.

I get the orrowheat bread 5g protein, 5g fiber, 80 calorie per slice

Pb2 powder peanut butter got lotta protein.

Naturally more peanut butter has good amount of protein 9g or 10g per serving

Last edited:
You guys really like your bread lol for carbs I normally stick to sweet potato, yam and brown rice. Don't really go after the breads

I get the orrowheat bread 5g protein, 5g fiber, 80 calorie per slice

Pb2 powder protein got lotta protein.

Naturally more peanut butter has good amount of protein 9g or 10g per serving

they sell this in wal mart

i dont eat breads either, waste of money

Dudes in here making it sound like anyone that has a 6 pack and definition has to be using. I got shredded last summer with hard work and discipline

TFCC tear?

Let it heal and when you start lifting again start slow. Took me a long time to recover and now I can finally do barbell curls with no pain.

Not sure what TFCC stands for, but it hurts. I went to the gym today and did a bunch of abs, legs and cardio. Those are things I usually have to force myself to do, so hopefully by the time I recover I will enjoy them and I'll be stronger.

my legs been shakin like a stripper all day after squatting yesterday lol..im goin hard on them tomorrow again I want dem big boi calf muscles for

Whats the best protein/healthy bread? PB&J sandwiches are my favorite thing while bulking because of the high calorie amount but i really avoid garbage bread

go to walmart they have low calorie wheat bread if that helps, its like 35cal a slice or something like that

i rarely eat sliced bread but thats what i bought it for, PB :lol:

Dudes in here making it sound like anyone that has a 6 pack and definition has to be using. I got shredded last summer with hard work and discipline

lol wut? who made it sound like that?

my legs been shakin like a stripper all day after squatting yesterday lol..im goin hard on them tomorrow again I want dem big boi calf muscles for

squats for big calves? oh...

lol wut? who made it sound like that?

squats for big calves? oh...

Believe it or not, some people get huge calves from squats.

My buddy at the gym never isolates calves, and his are shredded. They're not small either.

That's not most people I know though...

The **** you hear In a gym when u don't have headphones (or when they aren't properly charged as in my case)

One dude while on the leg press is talking abt how he was pressing 1k for 7 reps and how he couldn't walk for a week lol at the time he had 270 on there and was struggling doing half *** reps

The other time a dude on incline bench is talking to his boy saying they are going to hit bb bench next and then Dude goes I'm going to sit this exercise out because I dnt see any progress anymore after I did 315 last year smh

And next year when I'm bulking I'm doing roids idgaf I want to squat 500 this 315-345 **** is getting boring I've been at it for 3 1/2 years I'm taking the nxt step

Bros I think I am screwed. I'm scheduled to take a physical exam for the fire department in my city but I've had acute bronchitis for the past few weeks so I haven't been in the gym since. I'll be done taking medication tomorrow so I'll be back Monday. Think I can up my cardio significantly in 2 weeks?
The **** you hear In a gym when u don't have headphones (or when they aren't properly charged as in my case)

One dude while on the leg press is talking abt how he was pressing 1k for 7 reps and how he couldn't walk for a week lol at the time he had 270 on there and was struggling doing half *** reps

The other time a dude on incline bench is talking to his boy saying they are going to hit bb bench next and then Dude goes I'm going to sit this exercise out because I dnt see any progress anymore after I did 315 last year smh

And next year when I'm bulking I'm doing roids idgaf I want to squat 500 this 315-345 **** is getting boring I've been at it for 3 1/2 years I'm taking the nxt step
tune it out and keep lifting fella

Shoulders today. Made this little improvised pressing apparatus out of boredom 
laugh.gif

Basically got on my knees and did one armed shoulder presses - hammer grip holding the end of the bar. Would have been easier with one of those T-Bar brackets.

Headphones pleighboi

Ezekiel cinnamon raisin >>>>
I will say Ezekiel bread takes time getting used to though. It's very grainy to chew.

Headphones pleighboi
I can't even work out without music. That's my temple. Working out lets me release stress from work and such.

Re: ON Gold whey, anyone else can suggest good flavors? I like the chocolate malt and cappuccino joints. The milk and dark choc are alright.

I will say Ezekiel bread takes time getting used to though. It's very grainy to chew.
I can't even work out without music. That's my temple. Working out lets me release stress from work and such.

Re: ON Gold whey, anyone else can suggest good flavors? I like the chocolate malt and cappuccino joints. The milk and dark choc are alright.
Tastes great with peanut butter. Kind of difficult to eat it plain.

High volume tonight was :pimp:

Celebrating with grilled chicken/scrambled eggs and greens with French toast for dessert.

Hope y'all had great workouts today :pimp:

smh why?

Back
Top Bottom