STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Might order from BB more often when they include free shakers. Good look again to whoever posted that sale the other day...
No prob bro, unfortunately it was pretty short lived for those that missed out 
ohwell.gif
 . Having extra shakers always comes in handy too lol

Get shakers from Vitamin Shoppe. Decent sized, and 2.99 or 3.99 each.

Learned that I can't use a belt for RDLs today... It hurts my lower back. The moment I did a set without a belt at the same weight... No pain.

vitamin shoppe employees don't work on commission so there is usually less bs involved. buying supps from online retailers is by far the cheapest though.

Get shakers from Vitamin Shoppe. Decent sized, and 2.99 or 3.99 each.

Learned that I can't use a belt for RDLs today... It hurts my lower back. The moment I did a set without a belt at the same weight... No pain.
thats bologna homie

i aint never seen a shaker for 3-4, they always been 8-10

or you talkin about them little baby shakers?

I bought shakers from GNC before in the past, but they always break on me, so I've been doing fork and glass. Might pick up the ones from VS. Can anyone comment on the durability?

Deload week started today, crazy how hard it is to only work with 50% of my normal weights and still feel somewhat productive, my lower back is thanking me though.

How many shakes are guys drinking a day? Ive never been the type to take them since I don't have any trouble getting my protein in from foods.

right now i been averaging one shake at lunch or for lunch and make it according to my caloric needs and then i have a little protein powder in oats or greek yogurt at night to quell my hunger. if i'm not watching my diet, i drink 2 in a day with whole milk and sometimes i'll even blend a raw egg in with my shake.

Has anyone had a colonic/ colon hydrotherapy? I'm thinking about getting it, been having bad cramps and some constipation

Shoulders today. :pimp:

Hit 185 for 8 on the military press felt good.

Winter/early spring bulk went fairly successful considering the amount of alcohol consumed. :lol:

Spring/summer cut going to be glorious though. :pimp:

What is happening. I was able to hit 135 on OHP and 185 on Bench couple workouts ago, but now I can't do them. Could it be due to not eating or resting enough?

About to start 5x5, hope Planet Fitness don't give me problems
I did this 5 x 5 Reg Park routine and gained great results. Strength and size . After several months I incorporated some isolated movements to my routine. Make sure your
5 x 5 routine is mainly compound movements for best results. Good luck.

Hey y'all.  I'm 5'6", 125.

Pretty skinny but looking to start lifting.  Any tips? 

I know it's a broad thing but just looking for any type of input.

Back
Top Bottom