STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

one thing I will say.... A LOT of some of the boxed things you guys' buy you should check at your grocery store chains; they may have it for cheaper. If you live in the south Kroger's line of "better living" offers a healthy alternative pretty much for everything you want.

They also sell wild caught fish for cheaper prices.

Unless you LIKE spending $100 a week, try your other grocers and see what they have to offer.

Where do you guys shop for your grocery? I only buy for myself. I spend almost $100 a week at Trader Joes and the local farmers' market. This is for all meals and snacks I would eat in a week.
Walmart/Albertsons, $30 a week.

Bruh the hell are you buying? :lol:

Last edited:
You guys are making me feel bad :lol:

I spend around $70-80 at Trader Joe's, and the rest at the farmers' market.

At Trader Joe's, on a weekly basis:

-a box of raspberries, box of blueberries (used as toppings on my oatmeal)
-5-6 bananas
-5-6 apples
-celery sticks
-a bag of brown rice cakes
-a box of grapes
-2 boxes of strawberries
-a bag of string cheese
-2 packages of meats (something like fish stuffed with spinach and feta cheese that I just bake at home)
-a bag of whole grain pita bread
-5-6 cans of smoked trouts
-2 boxes of Armenian whole grain bread
-a bag of carrots
-a bag of broccoli

At the farmers' market, I just get brown rice and chicken breast by the pounds. I eat this for dinner, while the stuff I buy at Trader Joe's are for breakfast, snacks, and lunch.

I used to spend $12-15 for lunch at work, so at least I break even.

How are you dudes (and girl) getting by with $30 a week?!

training on that bike ride volume.

and lol @ your grocery budgets. saw a family at the market a few days ago with one cart filled with misc items (no liquor) and the bill was $300. food is expensive as hell here :smh:

Last edited:
training on that bike ride volume.

and lol @ your grocery budgets. saw a family at the market a few days ago with one cart filled with misc items (no liquor) and the bill was $300. food is expensive as hell here :smh:
I mean I am trying to be frugal now. I only eat out 2 times a week max, usually on weekends. I also don't smoke or drink so that saves money too. When I go to the cashier to get the transaction tendered, I watch all items like a hawk. $2 here, $3 there, it adds up quickly.

pimp.gif
************* back looks like a turtle shell 
sick.gif

Must be nice, hope he still doesn't claim natty.

vids like that make me wanna get on AAS
Ive been watching Pete Rubish reviews on Tren, Clen, etc... and the side effects just aren't worth it to me personally. Anything heart related just scares the **** out of me. Also don't see the point of anyone using that doesn't step on a platform or stage.

Last edited:
Where do you guys shop for your grocery? I only buy for myself. I spend almost $100 a week at Trader Joes and the local farmers' market. This is for all meals and snacks I would eat in a week.

damn baller status---I spend 144 a month for two grown adults.

Wait what... weird question but could you post a receipt? That is crazy. I spend about 30-50 every couple days.

144 a month for two is crazy. That's a night out sometimes for me. In fact, everyone's budget seems on the low side, but I'm going to attribute that to you guys cooking and eating at home. I never cook. Only time I get home cooking is if my mother comes over.

150 for 2 in a month is crazy. I only eat out Saturdays for date night other then that Im usually cooking or eating what I prepared the night before. 

Last edited:
Usually around $150-175 every two weeks. Majority of shopping is done at costco.

Can't remember my last off day, usually have active rest days where I go for a run, hike, light body weight stuff or row.

$30 though, wow. Chicken alone runs me about $100-125 a month.

You guys are making me feel bad :lol:

I spend around $70-80 at Trader Joe's, and the rest at the farmers' market.

At Trader Joe's, on a weekly basis:

-a box of raspberries, box of blueberries (used as toppings on my oatmeal)
-5-6 bananas
-5-6 apples
-celery sticks
-a bag of brown rice cakes
-a box of grapes
-2 boxes of strawberries
-a bag of string cheese
-2 packages of meats (something like fish stuffed with spinach and feta cheese that I just bake at home)
-a bag of whole grain pita bread
-5-6 cans of smoked trouts
-2 boxes of Armenian whole grain bread
-a bag of carrots
-a bag of broccoli

At the farmers' market, I just get brown rice and chicken breast by the pounds. I eat this for dinner, while the stuff I buy at Trader Joe's are for breakfast, snacks, and lunch.

I used to spend $12-15 for lunch at work, so at least I break even.

How are you dudes (and girl) getting by with $30 a week?!

:wow:

You make me feel poor :rofl:

My local farmers market opens next month. cant wait :nthat:

oatmeal
whole wheat bread
bagged boneless skinless chicken breasts
brown rice
bag of spinach
uncooked shrimp
whole raw almonds and Brazil nuts
Peanut butter

Back