STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

EBay is the king for protein if you like Optimum Nutrition.

dont know how you can drink that stuff man

in milk and water, just horrible.

bought a 5lb vanilla ice cream for my cut since its 120 calories. makes me wanna throw up. tastes like water with a hint of disgusting vanilla :x :x :x

But this is gross stuff, man. I enjoyed cheat meals as much as the next man...but I'm going to make sure it's worth it. Speaking of which, I'm patiently waiting to go back to Mr. Pizza in Little Tokyo to get that pizza with crunched nacho, potato wedges, bacon pieces, all on a corn bread crust
pimp.gif

dont know how you can drink that stuff man

in milk and water, just horrible.

bought a 5lb vanilla ice cream for my cut since its 120 calories. makes me wanna throw up. tastes like water with a hint of disgusting vanilla :x :x :x

u buggin,

ON is good :lol:

I recently switched to cellucore to try out

cellucor whey is the best tasting whey i have had better then ON.
I usually just by the cheapest and best i can when i need to re-up. Taste is always secondary to the price for me. I just add water and chug post work out for the most part. I don't really sit down and enjoy a shake :lol:

Only ON flavor I can mess with is Double Rich Chocolate.

Only whey I can think of where the taste is consistently good across the board flavor wise is Dymatize Elite (especially the juicers they used to have).

yall crazy, ive tried chugging it and its still gross. leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. i can admit they are one of the best companies, legit product, top quality but you couldnt pay me to drink it.

wasted money on a 5lb for no reason, took like 3 servings.

I throw in a scoop of ON Double Rich Chocolate plus a cup of milk, a banana, and a tablespoon of peanut butter, plus a glass of ice in a blender and it's awesome.

And for whatever reason, I don't get tired of drinking it. I'm tempted to try another flavor, but it's treated me well for years. Granted, I've only tried shaking or mixing it a couple of times and I wasn't a fan. I don't need to drink my protein on the go, so I can use a blender at home and I'm satisfied.

yall crazy, ive tried chugging it and its still gross. leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. i can admit they are one of the best companies, legit product, top quality but you couldnt pay me to drink it.

wasted money on a 5lb for no reason, took like 3 servings.

You can add other ingredients to deal with the taste.
Chocolate Syrup :smokin

I WISH I CAN ACTUALLY BLEND TO MAKE A SHAKE

IM ON DAT DER BROSCIENCE PROTEIN WINDOW MUST TAKE TO DA FACE ASAP STEEZ

as the weather has been warming up, been making post workout smoothies instead of regular shakes.

frozen berries
banana
almond milk
vanilla protein powder
a touch of honey

:pimp:

WTF MAN. I NEED TO FIND MY BLENDER

I THINK THE CONTRACTORS WHO RENOVVATED MY KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM JACKED IT

HELL I CANT EEM FIND MY OLD ONE

i think he's referring to the custom powders on true nutrition.

I use the Vegan Optimizer Blend. Tastes like absolute crap but the nutritional profile is great. FWIW,there are options to make everything on that website more palatable.

That website has always treated me well. Given the level of customization offered, more people should know and use it.

:lol:

once i went blender i never looked back.

adding stuff to protein shakes has changed my post shake game forever.

bananas, peanut butter, pb2 :smile:Nthat), almonds, etc.

I literally work harder in the gym and race home cuz im looking forward to rewarding myself with the post shake :rofl:

i need suggestions for more exercises like calisthenics types of stuff. iron man, anyone with suggestions.
thanks.

Sorry for the late reply...

I can program heavy or light metcons for you that will work well with your strength program, as opposed to being detrimental.

Searching for your own programming is great, and doing the research is fulfilling. However, I've grown to like collaborating with programming and having someone else program a workout from time to time. It's natural to shy away from lifts, routines, workouts that you hate when doing your own programming.

I'll post my programming with notes, feel free to take it or feel free to ignore it. :lol:. Not here to debate, past that, just looking to guide those that are interested:

Monday
Thruster (95 males/65 females)
Ab Mat Sit up (*If you don't have an ab mat, roll up a sweater, stretch that spine out and thrust the hips)

21-18-15-12-9-6-3

Every 2 minutes, stop what you are doing and do 10 "Mountain Climbers", resume workout upon completion.

*If you don't feel like you're going to finish the workout in less than 18 minutes, scale the weight down*

Tuesday
4 Power Cleans (Full Squat) 95/65
6 Bar facing Burpees

Every minute on the minute (EMOM) 15 minutes

*Must hop with both feet for the burpee rep to count*
*Pace yourself, if you don't feel like you will complete the round in a timely manner, sit it out*

Wednesday
"Diane"
21-15-9
Deadlift 225/135
Hand Stand Push Up

*If you can't do a Hand Stand Push up, modify it by using a box or a bench, youtube is your best friend for modification of this movement*

Thursday
5 Pull Ups Strict
7 Front Squats 135/95
10 yard Sprint

7 Rounds for time

*If you don't see yourself finishing this in less than 12 minutes, scale down on the weight.*
*If you can'd do a strict pull up, use a band*

Friday
5 Push Jerks (135/95)
5 Box Jumps

15 minute AMRAP (As many rounds as possible)

*Shoot for 12-15 rounds, if you are hitting less than 10, scale down on weight*
*Don't half *** the box jump, if that is the case step up*

Saturday
10 to 1 to 10
American Swing (55/35)
Dumbell Squat Jump (30/20)
Wall Ball (20/10)
Push Ups
Pull Ups

Last edited:
Just copped a Nutribullet. Works great blending ice, fruit, nuts, greens, pretty much anything. Easy clean up too.

Back
Top Bottom