STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

did push jerks 15 x 95#, 20 mountain climbers, dumbell squat jumps 15 x 25#ers, 20 decline crunches, sprint and 30 jumping jacks. short break until i catch my breath. after 12 mins i was sweating hard. by 30 mins i was dying/gagging. at 35 mins i quit that and started doing other stuff and basically cooling down/ trying not to puke. my stamina is terrible. at least i think i burned some decent calories.

did push jerks 15 x 95#, 20 mountain climbers, dumbell squat jumps 15 x 25#ers, 20 decline crunches, sprint and 30 jumping jacks. short break until i catch my breath. after 12 mins i was sweating hard. by 30 mins i was dying/gagging. at 35 mins i quit that and started doing other stuff and basically cooling down/ trying not to puke. my stamina is terrible. at least i think i burned some decent calories.

this is amrap for how long?

Last edited:
i lasted about 35 mins but was only kinda strong for the first 20. dunno how many i did. after 20 mins i was not doing some of the exercises with much intensity and i def wasn't sprinting. i was also taking a short rest in-between. at first was like 15 - 20 seconds and then it got longer. i dunno man, i just took some of the exercises and threw them together. it's a learning process for me. seriously, i don't ever train like that. the sprinting and dumbell jumps really caught me off guard. perhaps i'll keep it up even after i reach my goal weight. maybe do texas method 3 days and calisthenics/conditioning the other 3. who knows. short term goal is to get down to 170# and under and not sacrifice too much strength. i'm at 176.4 as of monday. if i can ever get to my target, i'll assess from there.

dont know how you can drink that stuff man

in milk and water, just horrible.

bought a 5lb vanilla ice cream for my cut since its 120 calories. makes me wanna throw up. tastes like water with a hint of disgusting vanilla :x :x :x

I bought a 5lb ON Vanilla Ice Cream for the first time from whoever posted that eBay link in here. I got it because of the deal, and was surprised from the taste. I only had Muscle Milk before and the taste is better and has higher protein.

different strokes for different folks. maybe if i took it everyday for a month id get used to it and just chug it. i just cant deal with the disgustingness of it. (yea i made up a new word)

ive just been taking Pronom chocolate and recently got vanilla. hands down two of the best in just water.

wish Syntha 6 didnt have so many calories and carbs, im dying to try the new cinnamon roll.

Does anyone here use belts? Or do y'all prefer not to? Waiting on my inzer
frown.gif
I love my Inzer doggie

What you get?

I hope he enjoys his stay in snap city
What's worse is people allow him to lift with that form, film it, upload it, act like it's impressive, etc. without saying anything. Another social media fail. Dudes too focused on impressing other dudes.

Does anyone here use belts? Or do y'all prefer not to? Waiting on my inzer :frown:
I love my Inzer doggie

What you get?

10mm forever lever in green.

What you get Boss? How long did it take for u to receive it? If u have pics post them up. Would love to see it.

different strokes for different folks. maybe if i took it everyday for a month id get used to it and just chug it. i just cant deal with the disgustingness of it. (yea i made up a new word)

ive just been taking Pronom chocolate and recently got vanilla. hands down two of the best in just water.

wish Syntha 6 didnt have so many calories and carbs, im dying to try the new cinnamon roll.

Lol what isn't disgusting to you?

So glad I don't have your taste buds. I'd suffer everyday.

i lasted about 35 mins but was only kinda strong for the first 20. dunno how many i did. after 20 mins i was not doing some of the exercises with much intensity and i def wasn't sprinting. i was also taking a short rest in-between. at first was like 15 - 20 seconds and then it got longer. i dunno man, i just took some of the exercises and threw them together. it's a learning process for me. seriously, i don't ever train like that. the sprinting and dumbell jumps really caught me off guard. perhaps i'll keep it up even after i reach my goal weight. maybe do texas method 3 days and calisthenics/conditioning the other 3. who knows. short term goal is to get down to 170# and under and not sacrifice too much strength. i'm at 176.4 as of monday. if i can ever get to my target, i'll assess from there.

That's really cool man. Sounds like a nice endurance workout but crossfit AMRAPs are for intensity. I wouldn't let the workout continue beyond 30 minutes. In your case, it might've been ideal to cap it at 20 because that is where you said you started losing intensity.

Crossfit workouts for time are a different story and can go longer than 30 minutes to test endurance.

Does anyone here use belts? Or do y'all prefer not to? Waiting on my inzer :frown:
I love my Inzer doggie

What you get?

What you get Boss? How long did it take for u to receive it? If u have pics post them up. Would love to see it.

Lol what isn't disgusting to you?

So glad I don't have your taste buds. I'd suffer everyday.

what do you mean what isnt disgusting. i dont buy trash protein. ON is a good company but it tastes like crap. if you find it good then good for you but you can see online that everyone hates the taste especially the vanilla ice cream.

Syntha 6 and Pronom both have amazing taste especially in water. just putting it out there.

Ive had a lot of proteins, while i dont consume other than after a workout. i prefer to get 150+ grams from food :wink: thennn have a nice tasting shake after a workout

Last edited:

13mm lever in blood red baby 

I love it man, but it is a ***** to break in. Rough as hell. But yours will be a little easier then mine being 10mm.

It took a solid 6 weeks to get here, but it was over the holiday season. 

Last edited:
That's really cool man. Sounds like a nice endurance workout but crossfit AMRAPs are for intensity. I wouldn't let the workout continue beyond 30 minutes. In your case, it might've been ideal to cap it at 20 because that is where you said you started losing intensity.

Crossfit workouts for time are a different story and can go longer than 30 minutes to test endurance.
thanks man. i think i might scale it back and do 20 mins and push myself harder. it's a learning experience for me and i understand that the path to my goal might best be attained by doping something different. if i can ever lose the fat, i can work on building some lean mass.

13mm lever in blood red baby 

I love it man, but it is a ***** to break in. Rough as hell. But yours will be a little easier then mine being 10mm.

It took a solid 6 weeks to get here, but it was over the holiday season. 

Aww that is so cleannnn. Red and blue are best colors on the belt.

Can't wait to get mine. I'm ready to get bruised up.

Back
Top Bottom