STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I use a GASP belt for now. Got it on sale for $55 off bb.com.

I might get an inzer next time, but I definitely wouldn't get a lever. A few people in my gym have one, and complain about being stuck in between notches.

____

I did shoulders, traps, and core tonight...

Got the 70s up for 2 sets of 5 on shoulder press. I'm exhausted now.

Last edited:
I use a GASP belt for now. Got it on sale for $55 off bb.com.

I might get an inzer next time, but I definitely wouldn't get a lever. A few people in my gym have one, and complain about being stuck in between notches.

Never had a problem with mine. Its so easy to just unlatch when you finish your set.

My current belt is pronged. I'll probably stick to what I know...

I do want an Inzer for the warranty, but my current belt has been so good to me.

Here is my bi-weekly grocery grab,

- Meats -
1. Chicken Breast
2. Talapia
3. Salmon
4. Petite Sirloin Steak

- Veggies -
1. Sweet Potatoes
2. Green Beans
3. Broccoli
4. Brown Rice (different variations; IE: wild rice, herb
5. Asparagus

- Fruits -
1. Bananas
2. Apples
3. Grapes
4. Oranges
5. Alvacados

- Snacks -
1. Almonds
2. Greek Yogurt
3. Beef Jerky
4. Quest Bars
5. Baby Carrots

I make a salad for lunch M - F. Which consist of:

1. Feta Cheese
2. Bacon Pieces
3. Sun Dried Tomatoes
4. Baby Spinach and Arugula
5. Ken's Steakhouse Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
6. Southwest Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
7. Alvacado
8. 1 tsp of pepper
Let dat boy cook!

Fam, what market you go to? Vallerta or something because those foods are dope, and you spend so little :lol:

Someone start a team fitness x extreme couponing thread.
Walmart and Albertsons.

The most expensive thing on there is the meat, everything else rangs up cheap, especially from Walmart.

Not gonna lie i giggle at dudes shirt.

Team no belt :pimp:
also team hurt my back deadlifting :lol:

But i aint in it to move super heavy weight for no reason. If my core can't handle the weight then i lighten it...and work on my core until i can get there.

425 deadlift raw this week, new PR 
nthat.gif

Going to attend crossfit class like I do every morning even though I just came off of a 16 hour shift. Might just be the stupidest thing I've ever done. Stay tuned.

How is water fasting healthy at all and why would anyone want to do that to themselves? At least the juice cleanses get some nutrients into your system

Thats why im trying to get more info on it, but thats what im aiming for a cleanse. any good juice cleanses you know of?

Thats why im trying to get more info on it, but thats what im aiming for a cleanse. any good juice cleanses you know of?

I am not too sure but i know people in this thread have done the juice cleanses it was discussed a while ago in here i don't remember where hopefully some one with knowledge can chime in

I was being 100% sarcastic. That sounds like the worst idea ever. Maybe a few day juice cleanse but a 2 week water fast? Lol wut?

Can't believe I'm twenty pounds away from cleaning my own body weight. Five months ago I couldn't even deadlift my bodyweight!

Got to keep working on my strength.

General question here:

Any of you guys have friends that are VERY inconsistent gym goers? This **** really irks me when all of my friends are trying to develop a consistent gym routine NOW when they were no where to be found when the weather was terrible. And then they'll end up starting in April hoping for some dramatic transformation and give up in June.

Every single year this **** happens...:smh:

Na that doesn't irk me. The ppl who irk me the most are the ones who say, yea I don't want to lift too much cuz I don't want my muscles getting too big.

If you are a lean dude, no way you're getting brolic by mistake or by accident.

Na that doesn't irk me. The ppl who irk me the most are the ones who say, yea I don't want to lift too much cuz I don't want my muscles getting too big.

If you are a lean dude, no way you're getting brolic by mistake or by accident.

These are the best, especially the female cardio bunnies who don't even lift because they don't wanna get too bulky.

Yea, a lot of ppl don't realize how much it takes to get brolic or get strong. The only kind of people this can happen to are the ones with a naturally hefty build who already have muscle under all that fat.

If you're lean or female it's not going to happen by magic =/

Have any of yall tried water fasting? thinking of doing 2 weeks but if anyone has experienced let me in on it
I actually used to do water fasts pretty often, the longest I've down was about 96 hours. From experience I would say don't do it for 2 weeks man. I was so obsessed with the number on the scale that I didn't think about the metabolic damage and muscle loss I was incurring. I did a lot of research as to when atrophy really starts, the general consensus was that its about 36 hours (some said sooner). If you really want I'd say just use it as a way to enter ketgenesis, and then get on a keto diet. I don't even know how people fast for that long, the hunger was crazy after 3 days. 

Back
Top Bottom