STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thats why im trying to get more info on it, but thats what im aiming for a cleanse. any good juice cleanses you know of?

100% sure a juice fast is better than water fast :lol:

Rule of thumb is - Lots of dark green veggies, and a couple pieces of fruit to sweeten it up.

Juicing generally tastes pretty good unless you juice things you dont already like :lol:

IMO you dont need to do 2-3 weeks... that OD... Just go 5-7 days if you have to.

Or you can make subtle lifestyle changes over the course of a couple months, each week implementing new, good habits. Theres always that option.

Water fasts? I'm assuming y'all don't have jobs.

:rofl:

this.

I have a desk job doing software design and consulting work... fasting is pretty much impossible for me due to the mental drain it places on me.

If i was on my feet doing retail and not thinking about food all day, I would try out some of these various fasts... but never a water fast :lol:

I'm on my feet all day and moving around at work, I'd pass out if I was doing any kind of fast :lol: And I usually don't get a chance to eat at work so I'll eat right before

2 week water fast? That would be torture. Start with a few day juice fast/cleanse if you feel like you have to do a cleanse.

Easter candy is among me. must. resist...my kids brought home massive candy from school 
ohwell.gif

i got major sweet tooth so candy i can devour. peeps are gross but starburst jelly beans are CRACK and cadbury eggs wit carmel inside....im resistin tho. jus ate a salad LOL

Not gonna lie i giggle at dudes shirt.

Team no belt :pimp:
also team hurt my back deadlifting :lol:

But i aint in it to move super heavy weight for no reason. If my core can't handle the weight then i lighten it...and work on my core until i can get there.

That's not what a belt does lol.

peeps are so nasty :lol:

agree

reeses eggs and especially those cadbury caramel eggs :smh: if i didnt want to get lean id demolish atleast 20 sunday SRS

ive done it before :lol:

What don't u think is gross?

---

Team no belt :pimp:
also team hurt my back deadlifting :lol:

But i aint in it to move super heavy weight for no reason. If my core can't handle the weight then i lighten it...and work on my core until i can get there.

peeps are so nasty :lol:

agree

reeses eggs and especially those cadbury caramel eggs :smh: if i didnt want to get lean id demolish atleast 20 sunday SRS

ive done it before :lol:

---

What does a belt do?

Team no belt
pimp.gif

also team hurt my back deadlifting
laugh.gif

peeps are so nasty
laugh.gif
agree

reeses eggs and especially those cadbury caramel eggs
mean.gif
if i didnt want to get lean id demolish atleast 20 sunday SRS

ive done it before
laugh.gif

---
What does a belt do?