STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My inzer belt finally came in. Here the timeline if anyone cares.

I ordered a medium 13mm red lever belt.

Placed the order on 3/20

It was shipped on 4/16 (also the day I called to check up on the order)

At my door 4/21

Inzer did not notify me that it was shipped. When I called I was informed that it was in there shipping dept.

Last edited:
Inzer doesn't do shipping confirmations... It just shows up.

That's what happened with my knee wraps. Same thing with a lot of the people in my gym who ordered too.

Anyone mess with the Cookies n Cream Quest bars? I've never gone outside of chocolate brownie, but was feeling adventurous and ordered a case of CnC.

you dudes really wastin money on quest bars like that lol? why?

is it just a easy snack for you guys or something aware me someone....

Anyone mess with the Cookies n Cream Quest bars? I've never gone outside of chocolate brownie, but was feeling adventurous and ordered a case of CnC.

How is it possible to have tasted only flavor? They r all good bro.

I'll get 3 or 2 bars if I'm around a GNC which is like once every 3 months or so.

Convenient. Good profile. I actually prefer eating a Quest bar over drinking a whey shake based on flavor alone.
How is it possible to have tasted only flavor? They r all good bro.
I'll get 3 or 2 bars if I'm around a GNC which is like once every 3 months or so.
First flavor I tried was chocolate brownie and liked it so I didn't deviate until now.

Skates got tangled with another player today playing some pickup roller hockey, and now while my foot/ankle/leg aren't swollen, my ankle is bothering me a bit.

Best that I just ice and elevate it while I sleep, right? And not stress over a potential fracture? I can confidently say I can bend my toes and bend my foot/ankle, there is just discomfort in my ankle at the moment.

Hit 75s for 8 reps on incline tonight... A PR.

I know some of yall extra alpha and warm up with that weight but it made me extremely happy. :smile:

i havnt used whey protein in a while now

man pf3 for me (mixed with fermented leucine @ 2 scoops)

i use it pre and post the rest real foods, before that hydrowhey and before that bio gro, i like this better than both

will continue to use as long as im in cutting stage, its crazy cuz i train early mornings fasted with that just that an im strong as hell

im not the IG type of guy or number brag type cuz i been doing this a long time but i deadlift 400+ incline 225+ flat dumbbell 120lbs no problem this week alone.....an this is in the morning with just pf3

Last edited:

For me, I "need" a protein bar because I won't get a chance to eat at work 4 out of 5 days. So if I'm working 5 to midnight, like I did tonight, I'll eat right before I leave at like 4:30, but then I won't have a chance to eat anything the rest of the day. I can't bring a meal with me, so I need something I can eat really quickly that will keep me full... so a protein bar is the most logical choice.

i assume its an easy snack, has as much protein as a shake, more vitamins and especially fiber and can kinda enjoy it better. plus the calories are under 200.

i think they are overrated but they are a good snack especially for the fiber

I took a girl out last week and she wanted to eat at Cheesecake Factory. I think this is the most bland and overrated chain restaurant there is. She ordered some nacho plate that had cheese dripping all over. I couldn't do it, man. Even it was a cheat day...the mental disappointment of eating crappy food would easily outweigh the joy of consuming.

Try the avocado egg rolls, chicken madera and then have a red velvet cheesecake...game over

For me, I "need" a protein bar because I won't get a chance to eat at work 4 out of 5 days. So if I'm working 5 to midnight, like I did tonight, I'll eat right before I leave at like 4:30, but then I won't have a chance to eat anything the rest of the day. I can't bring a meal with me, so I need something I can eat really quickly that will keep me full... so a protein bar is the most logical choice.
Wait, you can't eat at work?
indifferent.gif

Is that legal?

Some ppl are just busy at work like that. Like they'll have lunch breaks but they have to work through it if they want the day's work done on time

i havnt used whey protein in a while now

man pf3 for me (mixed with fermented leucine @ 2 scoops)

i use it pre and post the rest real foods, before that hydrowhey and before that bio gro, i like this better than both

will continue to use as long as im in cutting stage, its crazy cuz i train early mornings fasted with that just that an im strong as hell

im not the IG type of guy or number brag type cuz i been doing this a long time but i deadlift 400+ incline 225+ flat dumbbell 120lbs no problem this week alone.....an this is in the morning with just pf3

Just looked at PF3 bc I'd never heard of it. Looks interesting. I guess it goes without saying that you think its worth trying out? Any notable differences in your appearence/strength youd attribute specifically to this combo? I've read studies on Leucine and have heard that it can yield good results when dosed properly, but when I looked for it awhile back it was hard to find pure at a decent price. Where do you order these from?

My inzer belt finally came in. Here the timeline if anyone cares.

I ordered a medium 13mm red lever belt.

Placed the order on 3/20

It was shipped on 4/16 (also the day I called to check up on the order)

At my door 4/21

Inzer did not notify me that it was shipped. When I called I was informed that it was in there shipping dept.

I ordered mine 3 days after yours. Still waiting....... Should be here next week they said.

Do y'all use belts on OHP?

Wait, you can't eat at work? :stoneface:

Is that legal?

Yeah, I think it's something like half the states don't require employers to give you a lunch break and there's no federal regulation saying you have to get a break. So I'll usually snack on something when no one is around. Because I'm a rebel.

My current job has spoiled me when it comes to lunch. We're always ordering takeout or going out to eat. Taking 1.5 hr lunches. Gonna be a hard adjustment when I move on lol

Back
Top Bottom