STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My inzer belt finally came in. Here the timeline if anyone cares.

I ordered a medium 13mm red lever belt.

Placed the order on 3/20

It was shipped on 4/16 (also the day I called to check up on the order)

At my door 4/21

Inzer did not notify me that it was shipped. When I called I was informed that it was in there shipping dept.

I ordered mine 3 days after yours. Still waiting....... Should be here next week they said.

Do y'all use belts on OHP?

I will. Anything that involes my lower back I will be wearing the belt. After hurting my lower back 2 weeks ago. I'm not taking any chances. Worst pain I've every felt.

i assume its an easy snack, has as much protein as a shake, more vitamins and especially fiber and can kinda enjoy it better. plus the calories are under 200.

i think they are overrated but they are a good snack especially for the fiber

It's funny reading these posts with the current Quest law suit over the fiber and calorie content in the bars lol

there's no stopping me when i'm hungry at work. here are some old pics.

i assume its an easy snack, has as much protein as a shake, more vitamins and especially fiber and can kinda enjoy it better. plus the calories are under 200.

i think they are overrated but they are a good snack especially for the fiber

It's funny reading these posts with the current Quest law suit over the fiber and calorie content in the bars lol

quest will win the lawsuit

did anyone actually do teting to see how much fiber and calories are in em?

:nerd:

stuntman your job looks awesome

arent you guy who said you were homeless at one point an had a drug problem now you live good?

:smokin

Last edited:
quest will win the lawsuit

did anyone actually do teting to see how much fiber and calories are in em?

nerd.gif
I'm not an expert on this stuff by any means, so someone correct me if im flat out wrong.

From what I've read, the bars contain isomalto-oligosaccharides, which act as a fiberous carb. It has a different calorie per gram number than regular carb. Basically, there are different interpretations on the testing and what the results actually yield. 

here is the actual law suit: http://romanoroberts.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/031117536688.pdf

Testing: http://www.strengthsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LabReport.pdf

IMO, it is not a big deal, just a very shady business practice. Any misrepresentation of fact that causes reliance to buy their bars (quest claims their bars have the perfect nutritional profile) is an actionable lawsuit. 

Last edited:
arent you guy who said you were homeless at one point an had a drug problem now you live good?
yeah man. i wouldn't recommend anyone suffer what i went through but it sure did help me more clearly define what is important in my life. every day is a blessing :nthat:

the pics are from a bunch of photos i used to do on FB. it was called **** it friday. here are a couple more.

so by that test its saying it has double the calories? :lol:

no way thats true... if so :x

Placed the order on 3/20

At my door 4/21

Inzer did not notify me that it was shipped. When I called I was informed that it was in there shipping dept.

I ordered mine 3 days after yours. Still waiting....... Should be here next week they said.

I will. Anything that involes my lower back I will be wearing the belt. After hurting my lower back 2 weeks ago. I'm not taking any chances. Worst pain I've every felt.

Seems like I'm not the only one who went to snap city. Lower back pain had me glued to the bed. Could not get up. Haven't deadlifts in 3 weeks. Smh. Worst pain ever.

so by that test its saying it has double the calories? :lol:

no way thats true... if so :x

For those who wear a weight lifting belt, when exactly do you use it? meaning when do you put it on an when it is removed? Im curious to how often its used and when its used/not used.

i never use a belt personally even on heavy deads on squats. proper form an keep core tight

i feel ppl cheat with a belt or do weight they cant handle yet with proper form

Last edited:
I did not know that. Not getting a lunch break should be illegal. Lol

Our main contractor is located in cali....so their 9 oclock meetings with us are noon east coast time. I eat while i do our telecon's some times they always ask me whats for lunch today :lol:

For those who wear a weight lifting belt, when exactly do you use it? meaning when do you put it on an when it is removed? Im curious to how often its used and when its used/not used.
Usually when I get to 80% and up on whatever lift I'm doing. Then once Im done with those sets I take it off, drop the % and do more sets.
i never use a belt personally even on heavy deads on squats. proper form an keep core tight

Wearing a belt is not cheating lol get off your high horse 

I do laugh when I see people wear one for literally everything they do, even curls 
laugh.gif

Speaking of weird things, I saw a dude benching on the smith machine with the squat pad on the bar. I was very confused.

Last edited:
Usually when I get to 80% and up on whatever lift I'm doing. Then once Im done with those sets I take it off, drop the % and do more sets.

Wearing a belt is not cheating lol get off your high horse 

no need to get offended

i personally dont use belts an yes ppl do cheat with them or they cant handle the weight they are using

avg bros in the gym dont need em sorry for my opinion

Last edited:
quick story

last time i used a belt was a leg day session with my buddy................we were on DS Craze an strength was freaky that day..........

it was 450+ an we were in the zone like crazy with no signs of fatigue or weakness at that point i put his belt on an went under

damn ds craze.....

i dont remember what we ended at but i remember next day my knees were a lil bothered think it was 465

Last edited:
I do all my heavy lifts raw now. Used to have a belt but it wore out and haven't ordered another.

Like Al Audi said, I am an average bro - do not need the belt if I am conscientious of my form. All I need is a good pair of sweat pants or long socks for that bar hitting the shin occasionally.

The few times I used my old cheap belt I would use it at the beginning of my work out because I start my workouts with compound movements. After that I put it in the locker and finish my workout.

I was all about core strengh than I snapped my back warming up on front squats @ 95lbs. My working sets were 235lbs. I guess I'm getting old. Now I'm all about injury prevention. Hopefully a belt will assist and keep my form correct. That's just me.

Placed the order on 3/20

At my door 4/21

Seems like I'm not the only one who went to snap city. Lower back pain had me glued to the bed. Could not get up. Haven't deadlifts in 3 weeks. Smh. Worst pain ever.

Yup, that happened to me. I thought I would never lift again. Luckily I have two good foam roller and did that to the best of my abilty. I just returned to the gym yesterday. Now I have to get my mind right. As I'm scared for my back pain coming back.
[/quote]

Last edited:
I don't use a belt and I'd say I'm getting to a pretty good level of strength (435 DL/300 Squat/225 incline/185 OHP @ 175 lbs)

I just don't see the point because I've never used one and still make gains. I've also heard from guys with belts that they can't lift as much without one because they only train with them after a certain % of 1rm.

I do all my heavy lifts raw now. Used to have a belt but it wore out and haven't ordered another.

Like Al Audi said, I am an average bro - do not need the belt if I am conscientious of my form. All I need is a good pair of sweat pants or long socks for that bar hitting the shin occasionally.

thanks for understanding (conscientious? spell check)

apparently im on a high horse though.........

ifbb and powerlifter dudes i understand why they need a belt......doubt anyone in here really needs one, to each their own an im far from a weak dude to the avg bro

anybody in here who squats with that damn bar cushion............dont even talk to me. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom