STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My ninja!
pimp.gif

I'm stuck at 305 and it was a insane grinder.
frown.gif
want that 3 plate bench so bad!!
Bro the thing that help me the most was to EAT.  Weights I struggled with last month now feel light. Ive probably put on 5-10lbs and it has helped me tremendously. 

Sad story. So my dude has started to get serious with his workouts and look at the type of comments made to him. He told me his girl said:

"Why are you working out so much? Oh I guess you want a skinny b*tch now. You probably don't even like big girls anymore. Oh thats right, yall are about to go to Miami."

Fellas, keep doing what you are doing man. Don't let the naysayers get to you

Wanted everybody's opinion on protein shakes. I've tried four so far (Perfect Protein, EAS, Muscle Milk, and Gatorade), and Gatorade tastes the best, although it's the worst value out of them all. 
I cut dairy out of my diet so I don't do they whey. Sun Warrior Brown Rice Chocolate Protein has been good to me over the last few months. I need to re-up though

Wanted everybody's opinion on protein shakes. I've tried four so far (Perfect Protein, EAS, Muscle Milk, and Gatorade), and Gatorade tastes the best, although it's the worst value out of them all. 

Do yourself a favor and step outside of your local CVS/Wallgreens/Target for brotein

Theresa weekly/bi-weekly argument on here about the powders and what's best, sorry you missed this week's chapter

I love Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard, Body Nutritions trutein, and dymatize

Everyone has their favorites, search "protein" in this thread and you'll find lots of advice or at least recommendations. At the end it depends on what your caloric needs are and what fits within those limits

30 mins on the spin bike after I lift is the perfect way to end my workout! I leave that gym absolutely drained and it feels damn good! Happy 4th fit fam :smokin

I spend 2o mins on the stairs and 10 on treadmill after lifting I need to try the spin bike

Last edited:
only when there are sales or like when the 30% code worked.

ive never seen it on sale or a 30% code ever

been wanting to buy that stuff just beause its low cal and supposed to be pretty good.

im just not gonna spend $80+ on a 5lb tub of whey when you can get very good brands/flavors for half price. same damn thing just the calories

I'm really bad with breakfast. It's not my fault. I wake up at 12:00PM because I have trouble sleeping. I'm scared of the dark and sometimes I can't fall asleep until the sun comes up.

Anyway, I have very little energy throughout the day. I'm thinking of trying those Slim Fast protein shakes. Are they dangerous as an alternate to breakfast?

I'm really bad with breakfast. It's not my fault. I wake up at 12:00PM because I have trouble sleeping. I'm scared of the dark and sometimes I can't fall asleep until the sun comes up.

Anyway, I have very little energy throughout the day. I'm thinking of trying those Slim Fast protein shakes. Are they dangerous as an alternate to breakfast?

After I lift, I just do the stairs for 10 mins .. I hate those damn stairs :smh: literally the worst part of my day

Last edited:
My shoulder is in bad shape. It actually bothered me at work today. Its never bothered me, only when I would work out and I would have that pain, now its to the point it will bother me doing everyday things (after of course actually straining it).

Been using icy hot patches and heat packs.

Back
Top Bottom