STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Take ibuprofen to reduce inflammation. I don't like taking pain killers, but sometimes it's necessary.
Its safe to say im going to lay off chest/shoulder day for a week or two. It should be alright for me to do back and bi's. Maybe I should take the chance and do a back/traps day and instead of a push day, do an arm day (bi and tri). Maybe do some flys if im feeling ok.

Ibuprofen after workout?

Ibuprofen whenever. I never had to lay off a chest, or shoulder day since I stopped PT even though I have shoulder problems.

That lacrosse ball does wonders. I won't keep reiterating it... I just know it works for me.

Sad story. So my dude has started to get serious with his workouts and look at the type of comments made to him. He told me his girl said:

"Why are you working out so much? Oh I guess you want a skinny b*tch now. You probably don't even like big girls anymore. Oh thats right, yall are about to go to Miami."

Fellas, keep doing what you are doing man. Don't let the naysayers get to you
My girl has said the same thing to me, multiple times over the last year, only thing is, she's not a big girl, she's skinny, thinks Im gonna cheat on her :x :smh:

It's becoming tiring hearing this **** :stoneface:

I cut dairy out of my diet so I don't do they whey. Sun Warrior Brown Rice Chocolate Protein has been good to me over the last few months. I need to re-up though

Just cause you dont do dairy doesnt mean you cant replace it with something else.. like coconut or almond milk.. both are healthier and have real dairy in it.

An easy way to make real almond milk, without any fillers, is by putting a good bit of regular, unsalted almonds in a bottle of water, dont fill the entire bottle, maybe 1/3 or so depending on the amount of almonds you put in. Leave them in water over night, and then next morning put it all in a blender and watch your almonds and your water turn into almond milk. Only thing you gotta do afterwards is strain it, and all the chunks and bits out.. pure almond milk.:smokin

when i got my 30% order, i got a scratch off card with a 20% code. didn't post that up because you had to call bb.com to make it work and they called up my order history to make sure i got the code legit.

the best was when they had their wheycheap.com website up. they would put stuff up at midnight hawaii time and often there would be glitches. you could get a 5# of some good protein for like $15 or some other ridiculous deal.

I'm really bad with breakfast. It's not my fault. I wake up at 12:00PM because I have trouble sleeping. I'm scared of the dark and sometimes I can't fall asleep until the sun comes up.

Anyway, I have very little energy throughout the day. I'm thinking of trying those Slim Fast protein shakes. Are they dangerous as an alternate to breakfast?
So what is your reasoning for not eating physical food? No that Slim Fast is not good enough. You have to find a way to eat some food man. That is if you are serious with the whole situation :lol:

Just cause you dont do dairy doesnt mean you cant replace it with something else.. like coconut or almond milk.. both are healthier and have real dairy in it.
Are you sure Almond and Coconut Milk have dairy in it? Why do you say that? I know labels don't always tell the story but the whole point of using those products are because they are dairy free.

After I lift, I just do the stairs for 10 mins .. I hate those damn stairs :smh: literally the worst part of my day
Why torture yourself every day with the SAME thing? There aren't any other forms of cardio you can do?

Almond milk is dairy-free
That is what I thought but maybe he has some knowledge on this that we don't generally think of

Last edited:
Been looking up websites that list their meals calorie count and all that.

Chipotle actually isnt bad with chicken (double) brown rice, black beans, lettuce and tomato salsa. Around 700 calories, 60 grams of protein, carbs arent high at all, sodium is a lot though.

Been checking out Pax' calorie counter and the chicken cesar wraps ive been getting are wylin with the carbs. I used to just count calories but 70g of carbs for one wrap? Been doing it wrong...

Which is more important in weight loss, carbs or calories?

700 calories ain't bad. I usually get it with the white rice and guacamole so that's probably a bit more calories.

Last edited:

Been looking up websites that list their meals calorie count and all that.

Chipotle actually isnt bad with chicken (double) brown rice, black beans, lettuce and tomato salsa. Around 700 calories, 60 grams of protein, carbs arent high at all, sodium is a lot though.

Been checking out Pax' calorie counter and the chicken cesar wraps ive been getting are wylin with the carbs. I used to just count calories but 70g of carbs for one wrap? Been doing it wrong...

Which is more important in weight loss, carbs or calories?
Definitely calories. In the end it's all about calories in calories out.

Macros are important but I'd prioritize calories. 

Back
Top Bottom